'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,252)

Showing posts 45,021 - 45,040 of138,304
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Bitter Beer Face wrote:
<quoted text>same to you !.dike unibrow crossed eyed moron
I am not your Mom you monkey head.
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Grow some teeth you inbred white trash TN hick.
If I didn't have any teeth wtf, how in the hell would I grow some, do you even know how stupid that sounds?
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
If I didn't have any teeth wtf, how in the hell would I grow some, do you even know how stupid that sounds?
Do you have any idea how stupid TN is you toothless inbred Mountain hick?
firstofthemonter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Why is this on Topix this is about election in 2010, I guess people should B having buyers remorse on Rand Paul though! I respect his Father though, if Ron Paul had ran on Independent ticket he would win in 2012, he would get my vote just for the way the Republicans treated him, they wouldnt even mention his name till they where sure he had no chance, I guess they thought nobody would notice. If you where paying close attention they way they did things conserning Ron Paul, would give you a lot of insight on this modern Republican party, the Neo Cons have taken the party over, not your daddys R party!!
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

firstofthemonter wrote:
Why is this on Topix this is about election in 2010, I guess people should B having buyers remorse on Rand Paul though! I respect his Father though, if Ron Paul had ran on Independent ticket he would win in 2012, he would get my vote just for the way the Republicans treated him, they wouldnt even mention his name till they where sure he had no chance, I guess they thought nobody would notice. If you where paying close attention they way they did things conserning Ron Paul, would give you a lot of insight on this modern Republican party, the Neo Cons have taken the party over, not your daddys R party!!
Who cares, they will lose.

“"who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Nerd man...liberal biased media? yeah right!

Major multinational corporations, Middle Eastern sovereign wealth funds and Saudi Princes, all hell bent on protecting their own interests, choose what you will see on the nightly news and trick you into believing it is unbiased reporting. As we see below all the major news outlets, regardless of what they make you believe, contributed heavily to George W. Bush in both 2000 and 2004 so any argument that they are controlled by liberals evaporates. In this case they all supported the candidate that promised to allow consolidation of multiple media companies.

The very news stories that you are fed by the mainstream media are manipulated to mirror the public relations campaigns of companies that operate nuclear plants, sprawling theme parks that gobble up wetlands, defense contractors, oil companies and even Saudi Princes. Remember the old "Outer Limits" TV shows where the announcer says "We control everything you see and hear, the vertical, the horizontal," etc? The corporate controlled news media controls all you see and hear.

"Conservative News Media"

Why did Australian Rupert Murdoch forsake his native country and become a U.S. citizen? Reportedly it was because he could save on taxes and start over in virgin territory after leaving behind so much scorched earth in the Australian economy as he laid waste to his business opponents and bought up media outlets. Or perhaps it was just so he could get around foreign media ownership laws.(Which no longer exist.)

Does a Saudi billionaire actually have the power to control the news on the Fox network, of which he is a part owner?

NEWS CORPORATION LTD./ FOX NETWORKS (Rupert Murdoch, numerous donations. On Board of Directors of Phillip Morris, Phillip Morris Donated 2.9 million to Bush's campaign.
Major Television Holdings:
* Fox Television: includes 22 major and many affiliate stations, Penetration into more than 60% of US households.
* Fox International: extensive worldwide cable and satellite networks include British Sky Broadcasting (40%); VOX, Germany (49.9%); Canal Fox, Latin America; FOXTEL, Australia (50%); STAR TV, Asia, IskyB, India; Bahasa Programming Ltd., Indonesia (50%); and News Broadcasting, Japan (80%), major owner of DirecTV.
* The Golf Channel (33%).
Other Major Media Hodings:
* Twentieth Century Fox, Fox Searchlight.
* 132 major newspapers (113 in Australia alone) including the New York Post, the London Times and The Australian.
* Owns 25 magazines including TV Guide and The Weekly Standard.
* Owns HarperCollins books.
Othe Major Corporation Holdings around the word:
* Sports: LA Dodgers, LA Kings, LA Lakers, National Rugby League.
* Ansett Australia airline, Ansett New Zealand airlines.
* Rupert Murdoch is on the Board of Directors of Philip Morris, a major Bush donor.

It's no surprise that corporate robber baron Rupert Murdoch is a major Bush supporter but who else owns Fox News? Prince al-Walid bin Talal owns 5.5% of Fox News.

Prince al- Walid bin Talal stated recently that he used his influence to change Fox's headlines. During the recent riots in Muslim neighborhoods in France Fox was using the term "Muslim Riots" to describe rioting by Muslim youths and Prince bin Talal claims that called Fox News had them change the title of the story to "Youth Riots". Source. worldnetdaily.com

In another instance, where supposedly conservative Fox News should have been up in arms, was the deal by a United Arab Emirates holding company to buy U.S. ports. Suddenly Fox went from being against the deal to very supportive of a deal that would have put US container ports in foreign hands. A U.A.E. sovereign wealth fund also owns major shares of Fox.

The "good ole boys" that hang on every word that Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly utters might not be so happy when they hear who is whispering in their idol's ears.

wondering

Bonnieville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
whitehair wrote: <quoted text>
This may be not the best solution,but based on the plans of Romney and Ryan,I would prefer either to Obama and the current VP dummy.
what are the plans you speak of?
Still waiting whitey....
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have any idea how stupid TN is you toothless inbred Mountain hick?
No, not really! I was born and raised at Prestonsburg KY about 20 miles from your 'toothless inbred mountian hick' ass!

P.S. How many States in the Union?
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

firstofthemonter wrote:
I am from KY, so I guess I have an opinion on Rand Paul, seems to have some balls if you ask me! There is a differance in your old school Republican and a Tea Party Republican my friend, give Rand a chance and I belive he will make KY Proud. That is just my opinion and you have a right to your's. I see Rand Paul on the news alot standing up for things I think are right, and against some of those power hungry thieves in the Senate. What do you think he is doing wrong?
truthwillsetyouf ree

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Me thinkest thee be blind of mind,and dumber than yon pile of dog excrement wtf!
I'd say after this election you tea baggers will be lookin for a new home/aka party, the moderates in the republican party now realize just how stupid they was to let idiots like you in , but when all is said and done there wont be neither tea baggers or republicans you will kill each other off, as i dem i want to thank you for destroying the republican party as I once knew it, and republicans say take their country back hell they havin a hard time taking their small minded party back, again thank you tea bagger couldnt have did it without you
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Damn TOFU! You are quite the debater when you get riled! Very good post! I agree with a bunch of it, damn, Iím not turning into a Democrat am I TOFU? It would make my Dad so proud if I was, because he was, as well as my granddad and great granddad, donít know where I went wrong, HAHA. Tell me, if you will, your rational opinion of MSNBC?
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

truthwillsetyoufree wrote:
<quoted text>You dont have a clue what your talking about come back on here next year when your enjoying"Obama Care" and tell us what you think, you have more than a splinter in your eyes i feel its a cross tie
And what about the Bush tax cuts that if Obama wins the election he will let expire this Jan 1st, Won't that be the biggest tax increase on the American people yet, along with the health care tax? Not just the rich, but middle class as well? It won't feel like a cross tie in the eye,be it will the whole darn tree.
Lordy, just stick a knife in us, we're done.
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

PS...., who is going to be hurt the most? 47% of people doesn't pay taxes, that means the middle class right along with the rich will bear the burden, making the middle class as poor as people who are on public assistance,except they will be the working poor. Just how Obama planed it. There will no more middle class, only the very poor and the elite.
truthwillsetyouf ree

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
And what about the Bush tax cuts that if Obama wins the election he will let expire this Jan 1st, Won't that be the biggest tax increase on the American people yet, along with the health care tax? Not just the rich, but middle class as well? It won't feel like a cross tie in the eye,be it will the whole darn tree.
Lordy, just stick a knife in us, we're done.
Those tax cuts was to expire many moons ago hell dont talk thats a tax hike they was intended to expire and should have by now, your republicrats knew that, when in went into place thats how they do bait and switch
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

PS again.. I can picture down the road a ways.
The middle can't handle paying all those taxes. What next then?
Maybe we can hold out a little if we had some savings,but when they are gone, and we can't pay property taxes, you know the government will take everything we have. Our children won't inherit anything from us. But the government will.Better be thinking about things like that. That's communism and we
are heading there faster than a jet breaking the sound barrier.
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

truthwillsetyoufree wrote:
<quoted text>Those tax cuts was to expire many moons ago hell dont talk thats a tax hike they was intended to expire and should have by now, your republicrats knew that, when in went into place thats how they do bait and switch
Maybe so. But's that's going to be another tax on top of the health care tax, isn't it? But if you don't pay taxes, what do you care?
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

<quoted text>
No, not really! I was born and raised at Prestonsburg KY about 20 miles from your 'toothless inbred mountian hick' ass!
P.S. How many States in the Union?
Hey, TPR, we may know each other. How long sense you lived there?
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares, they will lose.
NO, WTF, if they win, we all lose. You most of all, because you have no clue on how to survive on your own,without handouts. Within a year of Obama's re election, there won't be many handouts . It will be "bare bones" for many.
firstofthemonter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Syl wrote:
PS...., who is going to be hurt the most? 47% of people doesn't pay taxes, that means the middle class right along with the rich will bear the burden, making the middle class as poor as people who are on public assistance,except they will be the working poor. Just how Obama planed it. There will no more middle class, only the very poor and the elite.
I dont think the middle class will miss that couple dollars, what few that are left, you Rs always leave out the reason 47% dont pay Tax, I am curious what is the reason? I sure hope that you misguided people start to realize what has happened to our country! The Rs solution is to start your own Bussiness, they like things just the way they are now, when you take a close look you will understand why.
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, TPR, we may know each other. How long sense you lived there?
16 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 45,021 - 45,040 of138,304
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Glasgow Forum right now

Search the Glasgow Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Any swingers in Glasgow??? (Feb '12) 59 min bubba 55
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr Boop 918
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr sPam 81,188
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChristWarrior 122,515
Detectives still investigating bank robbery (Sep '08) 2 hr Past present future 2
6 letter word game..change one letter! (Apr '09) 3 hr SLY WEST 801
Cows are the best animals 4 hr Joel Holstein 3
Sheriff Kent Keen and another lie 6 hr concerned 5
firey wreck 7 hr Heard 2
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 13 hr Lil Jim 858
•••

Freeze Warning for Barren County was issued at April 16 at 3:27AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Glasgow Jobs