'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Marek

Gdynia, Poland

#44772 Aug 4, 2012
Ron Paul is real good American and the biigest chance of USA and the world for improvement.
frank

Oakland, CA

#44773 Aug 4, 2012
Homeland Insecurity wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank, you picked my favorite subject, history! Let’s talk of Democrat history if you will; let us narrow it down (for this lesson) to Andrew Jackson, a President from the very same Democrat party that stands today! He was a great American Hero, or so it is told. Albeit he actually stole the Presidency at the convention, then destroyed the national bank to help his political allies in the banking business! Does this remind you of anything Frank? Also this ‘Great man’ was for the expansion of American Slavery (Remember Frank it was your great party that indorsed and maintained slavery) and he favored the complete annihilation of the Native American race from the planet! He and his Generals organized the death march called “The Trail of Tears”! Now you’ve been schooled a bit Frank, so please feel free to talk about any part of ‘Party History’ you wish Frank, because I have an arsenal waiting! Not copy and paste horseshit from MSNBC, real provable facts!
I can't wait for your history according to the Internet rumor mill :-)

Homo Republicanus: A small-brained, proto-human that apparently survived and thrives in what is called the USA, walks upright, uses basic tools and, according to local legend, has the ability to simulate human speech by “parroting” words without actual comprehension.
Most anthropologists believe that homo Republicanus became extinct and only a skeletal record of their existence remains. A minority of anthropologists, however, and particularly those in the field of political anthropology, are convinced that homo Republicanus did not go extinct.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#44774 Aug 4, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Let's talk about Watergate and Nixon losing Viet Nam.
Then let's talk about Bush's failure on 911.
Next we can talk about bush's sorry Daddy leaving Saddam in power.
Go ahead I am ready.
So Bush Jr was wrong to take out Saddam but Bush Sr was wrong NOT to take out Saddam??

Please explain
frank

Oakland, CA

#44775 Aug 4, 2012
watchutalkinbout wrote:
<quoted text>
So Bush Jr was wrong to take out Saddam but Bush Sr was wrong NOT to take out Saddam??
Please explain
Explain what -- your room temp IQ?
Syl

Russell, KY

#44777 Aug 4, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So your Son in Law is real stupid too.
Lmfao
Don't worry WTF, nobody could replace you in that department. LOL!
Syl

Russell, KY

#44778 Aug 4, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Let's talk about Watergate and Nixon losing Viet Nam.
Then let's talk about Bush's failure on 911.
Next we can talk about bush's sorry Daddy leaving Saddam in power.
Go ahead I am ready.
If you want to know about that , do some research your self. Everyone's to busy to do your work for you.
the rest of us

Glasgow, KY

#44779 Aug 4, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an "intelligent" thing...you and wtf wouldn't understand. Just go about your business until the people posting takes it down a notch or two or three and you can jump back into the conversation. You should thank the other posters on this site for being so kind to you idiots. They have to dumb themselves down pretty damn low so you and wtf can even attempt to keep up. Nice people!

Location hidden

#44780 Aug 4, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy, you're funny as a crack baby! It's obvious you cannot articulate your thoughts without using insults as a disguise. If you were able to logically organize your thoughts you would and that can only mean you are at a loss.

Thanks for playing!!
frank

Oakland, CA

#44782 Aug 4, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an "intelligent" thing...you and wtf wouldn't understand. Just go about your business until the people posting takes it down a notch or two or three and you can jump back into the conversation. You should thank the other posters on this site for being so kind to you idiots. They have to dumb themselves down pretty damn low so you and wtf can even attempt to keep up. Nice people!
Yeah right - I've had more intlligent conversations with a salted slug ...
frank

Oakland, CA

#44783 Aug 4, 2012
watchutalkinbout wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy, you're funny as a crack baby! It's obvious you cannot articulate your thoughts without using insults as a disguise. If you were able to logically organize your thoughts you would and that can only mean you are at a loss.
Thanks for playing!!
Apparently your two and half brain cells are not familiar with the concept of "stupid question stupid answer" - lay off the hooch space cowboy!

Location hidden

#44784 Aug 4, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently your two and half brain cells are not familiar with the concept of "stupid question stupid answer" - lay off the hooch space cowboy!
Well, you had the stupid answer part down at least.

If you had any sense you would be able to answer simple questions instead of defer to insults. I am quite sure you have been insulted constantly your entire life, hence your quick trigger finger to name call as it is your only comeback.

Here's another one.

How can Obama take credit for the 163,000 jobs reported last month (which he did yesterday) if unemployment actually went up for the same period?

Now, consult the neighbors nine year old for the answer.
Jay

Paris, TN

#44785 Aug 4, 2012
This is how the Cheater-in-Chief gets the votes. Is it any wonder the military doesn't support him.

++++++++++

Friday, 03 Aug 2012 07:51 PM

By Todd Beamon
Newsmax

Obama Campaign Sues in Bid to Suppress Military Vote

In a move that could have an impact on the final result of the presidential election, Barack Obama’s campaign has sued Ohio to block a measure which extends early voting for members of the military.

The action brought quick responses from Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine and as many as 15 military groups.

DeWine told Fox News on Friday that he found the July 17 action by Obama campaign, the Democratic National Committee and the Ohio Democratic Party “quite shocking."

The tradition for allowing special circumstances for military personnel in voting dates back to the civil war, he said.

“Our whole history in this country, we’ve made a distinction between the two, recognizing the difficulties, and the unique situation that people in the military are in.”

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Ohio-military...
interesting

West Liberty, KY

#44786 Aug 4, 2012
it will be interesting to see who wins
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#44787 Aug 4, 2012
watchutalkinbout wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you had the stupid answer part down at least.
If you had any sense you would be able to answer simple questions instead of defer to insults. I am quite sure you have been insulted constantly your entire life, hence your quick trigger finger to name call as it is your only comeback.
Here's another one.
How can Obama take credit for the 163,000 jobs reported last month (which he did yesterday) if unemployment actually went up for the same period?
Now, consult the neighbors nine year old for the answer.
Here he goes again ...
question

Rosine, KY

#44788 Aug 4, 2012
Why is this topic so popular
Hello

Grayson, KY

#44789 Aug 4, 2012
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Here he goes again ...
Damn it Frank your getting as bad as wtf..

Homo-Democratus...

Location hidden

#44790 Aug 4, 2012
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Here he goes again ...
It was a very simple question, to which you cannot answer.

I honestly was wondering what a die hard Obama supporter thought about the subject of that jobs report. The point being, 163,000 jobs created, for which Obama took credit for, yet unemployment went up. It is a contradiction in itself and somewhat perplexing.
Jay

Paris, TN

#44791 Aug 4, 2012
question wrote:
Why is this topic so popular

Nobody knows.

8)
Brad

Manchester, CT

#44792 Aug 4, 2012
watchutalkinbout wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a very simple question, to which you cannot answer.
I honestly was wondering what a die hard Obama supporter thought about the subject of that jobs report. The point being, 163,000 jobs created, for which Obama took credit for, yet unemployment went up. It is a contradiction in itself and somewhat perplexing.
The Oblamer rope-a-dope/book cooking.
Every month people who have drained their benefits and extensions that have basically dropped out of the job market are removed from the unemployment rolls.
Disability claims far out-pace job growth.
Those people too are removed from the unemployment rolls.
Add a dose of good old fashioned lies and you have an improving unemployment problem.
Hey

Grayson, KY

#44794 Aug 4, 2012
Because this effects everybody even Frankie although he usually doesn't know his ass from a hole in his ass,LMAO!!

A good Republican always looks out for an ignorant Democrat such as he..

We've led him to the water..

NOW DROWN THE BASTARD,LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min SNYB 131,539
Will Glasgow get a new FREE fire station - Mond... 25 min Location 3
Morgan at Speedway 1 hr Curious 10
Why do woman stalk men?? (Sep '09) 1 hr Wife 18
Do you approve of Rhonda Trautman as Mayor? (May '12) 1 hr Ur kidding me 65
Thank you Chris Eaton 2 hr Glasgow Resident 9
can u draw unemployment if you are fired 4 atte... (Aug '10) 2 hr wanting to know 125
Chad Hunt Caveland Church (Sep '08) 23 hr nikricheyis*strange* 275
incest (Aug '13) Fri unknown 109
Glasgow Dating
Find my Match

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glasgow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glasgow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:22 pm PST