'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
28,841 - 28,860 of 146,961 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
frank the racist

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

Democrat for Life wrote:
<quoted text> another paper butthole trying to speak ?
Are you one of the three see, speak and hear no evil monkeys? That's a great legacy to leave your kids...daddy was deaf, dumb and blind and dumber. Funny how you people can see so many things about the opposite side but stick your fingers in your ears, cover your eyes and zip your lips when asked to defend your lying side.

Wanna play a game? Since you present yourselves as little kiddies and acting like teeny boppers would act I know you like games, right? lol

How about we ask a question and you answer with some similarity of knowledge or truth and you lose the game if you revert back to your unfounded personal attacks about assholes and mouth foaming birthers or Bush or race. RuhRoh...you are starting to sweat a little, huh? lol

Obama assured the American people that he was going to "fix" Bush's high gas prices that Americans were so tired of if we would trust him and elect him. Do the math. What was the average price of gasoline in the United States when Obama took office of the president of the United States? What upward spike percentage has occurred on Obama's watch concerning high and higher gas prices?

Hint...there is video proof of this so you might want to go ahead and start on plan B and save yourself some time and embarrassment.

Next game question.
While campaigning Obama called the former president unpatriotic for the amount of debt he had accrued in his 8 years as president of the United States. Do you know the dollar amount of that 8 year debt? Do you know the dollar amount of the debt Obama is responsible for creating in his 3 years and some odd months term as president of the United States?

Hint...there is also video proof of this Obama "RuhRoh caught with foot-in-mouth again" moment.

If you agreed with your president about his assessment of the previous president (and you must as you speak for him and the democrats as if what you say is true lol) and his debt situation please give us the new word you would use in accessing Obama's trillions more dollars of debt in half the time allotted.

Let the truth games begin! Or should we call it the democrat lying game? lol
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re wingnuz ignorance is nothing short of spectacular the US Gov’t has been the largest employer in the country for the past 100 years – are you friggen morons just catching up now? Oh I forgot, we never had a negro President before! It might come as a surprise to you but since we elected “your favorite negro” into the white house federal employment has dropped by 2.3 percent
You go about proving the point --The Fed.Gov `t encroaches on the power not given it by the Constitution.So even you acknowledge the Fed. gov`t being the largest employer?That it has taken over the area the Constitution allocated to the States?Then say we have to catch up?You need to rear back and study a little more.Try the Constitution? Then maybe you will understand why every one of the Repubs.running for POTUS talk about referring back to the States from the Fed. gov`t.and reducing it`s size.Vote for any one of the four,it would be better than Obummer!
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You go about proving the point --The Fed.Gov `t encroaches on the power not given it by the Constitution.So even you acknowledge the Fed. gov`t being the largest employer?That it has taken over the area the Constitution allocated to the States?Then say we have to catch up?You need to rear back and study a little more.Try the Constitution? Then maybe you will understand why every one of the Repubs.running for POTUS talk about referring back to the States from the Fed. gov`t.and reducing it`s size.Vote for any one of the four,it would be better than Obummer!
Take it easy on Frank! You know he can't process that many facts in one day! He will have to double up on his crazy meds if y'all keep coming at him from all sides! lol

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it easy on Frank! You know he can't process that many facts in one day! He will have to double up on his crazy meds if y'all keep coming at him from all sides! lol
lol is a good moniker for you
since you change so frequent...you do make me lol :)
Our economy is based on supply and demand...the black market is doing just fine.Why because it's at a perfect equilibrium supply and demand are equal thus black market items are affordable
Wouldn't matter if Abe Lincoln was president right now. Our economy
has a money circulation problem not caused by any certain ethnic group
despite what you're told.
A great deal of factors went into starting this mess...and nothing but
consumer confidence and private investment in conjunction with government investment will restore the equilibrium of supply and demand. Not silly little cuts in ear-marks or running 30 million illegals anywhere. It's All about market confidence! Capiche? lol...
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

I know it doesn't seem possible, but Rand Paul is even goofier than his old man with all that moronic libertarian claptrap.
name doesnt matter

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>lol is a good moniker for you
Our economy is based on supply and demand...the black market is doing just fine.Why because it's at a perfect equilibrium supply and demand are equal thus black market items are affordable
consumer confidence and private investment in conjunction with government investment will restore the equilibrium of supply and demand. Not silly little cuts in ear-marks or running 30 million illegals anywhere. It's All about market confidence! Capiche? lol...
Blah blah blah! You idiots think that because a person posts with a name that portrays what their post is speaking about that somehow changes the facts??? Please people, are you morons for real? Is their computer name a game changer for you? Really? lol Are you hoping your accusation about changing names would cause all of us to focus on something other than the issues and facts you could not disprove? lol You failed miserably.

Now, back to facts. If this is too hard for you feel free to leave. Capiche?

Let's everybody help "this ones for you" out a little today and type slower so she can keep up. Help the needy and less fortunate in the cranium area and you will be rewarded for your kindness.

Let's try to figure out where you are so we can all move on without leaving you behind. Are you attempting to say that the president has little or no control over oil prices? What was your point you were trying to make. Fill us in and we will help you out.
say what

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

Gary wrote:
I know it doesn't seem possible, but Rand Paul is even goofier than his old man with all that moronic libertarian claptrap.
It's a much needed break for the American people from Obama and his partners in crime progressive crap, huh? lol I agree!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

Gary wrote:
Since you are not from this State and have no real info on Rand Paul,and since most of what Ron Paul says makes better sense than most of the present POTUS and runners for the position,is it possible you prefer to do away with the Constitution?Pay more attention to the Pauls and what they proclaim,and you could learn more of what the people that love the Constitution are all about!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>lol is a good moniker for you
There are many factors that have gone into the price of oil.The one most of us are bitching about is the simple fact every POTUS for years has said to drill for oil and have any effect would take years.Most say three to five years.But they have refused to drill and have our own supply for 30 years.We could be oil independent right now if Washington had their back sides out of their eyesight.

Of course we all want to save our World and we all want to go green!But to jump when we do not yet have the technology and to dump coal when we do have the technology to make it cleaner is not to benefit our people nor our Country,but simply to further their ideology!You can not have manufacturing with out the energy to run it,at the cheapest rate as possible.That is where this administration has failed.

“Take no prisoners”

Since: Jan 11

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are not from this State and have no real info on Rand Paul.
How in the hell do you know what "info" anyone has. That is awful presumptious of you, but I guess the truth doesn't matter to you, does it? Believe me, you don't have to live in Kentucky to know the Pauls (especially Rand) are crazy.
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

LSD923 wrote:
<quoted text>
How in the hell do you know what "info" anyone has. That is awful presumptious of you, but I guess the truth doesn't matter to you, does it? Believe me, you don't have to live in Kentucky to know the Pauls (especially Rand) are crazy.
Yet it isn't presumptuous of you to assume things about Whitehair? Can you even spell "hypocrite"? lol Probably not. If you don't understand the meaning of the word why bother learning to spell it correctly, right?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

If that is your opinion,you must be one of the Democratic liberal progressives that still think the founding fathers were such ,so it must be correct.Did you know your party left you and these thoughts many years ago?When they abandoned the Constitution?When they think a conservative is bad and say such stupid things about them.When they say the conservative people want to kill babies,starve the seniors,delete the military,give no aid to anyone, not observe the Nation`s laws,push the old lady off the cliff,give amnesty to illegals,---all this silly stuff that is not true---but you believe it all!!!Shame on you!The Pauls do not believe all this,try to listen sometime.
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

Anyone who attempts to make their case by misspelling the word "presumptious" and following their misspelled word with the words "I guess" is a complete moron!

Yeah, we will take your comment and give it much consideration for winning the title of dumbest thing ever typed on topix! lol
Uncle Tab

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

Same o lonely ppl, a year later, still on here going on and on. It's really funny you good o Conservative, Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh crackpots..... GET A LIFE!!!!!!!:D!!

Hey Hey to all the great Democratic/Liberal posters here. You all are doing a great job as usual!! Keep up the great work!!
name doesnt matter

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

Seems "this ones for you" is suddenly missing in action after camping out here all morning. lol Maybe she is watching the video of Obama claiming that he had indeed had the power to control oil prices if we would just trust him and vote for him. That makes her "opinionated" fact seem stupid. "This ones for you" is doing damage control. Shhhh don't disturb her. She's having a very trying day. LMMFAO!
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

frank the racist wrote:
<quoted text>
Do all racist constantly rely on racism to get their ridiculous point across or are you a special racist who just can't control yourself? Either way you are a racist and the content of your posts mean nothing. We only see your racism. Little frankie maybe it's time your old mammy took an interest in her favorite kid and taught you some decency. Her parenting skills are lacking, don't you think? Too busy on her back to teach you idiots anything? LMMFAO!
It comes as no surprise that the concept of sarcasm and derision escapes your peabrain – you do not need “facts” you have your own :-/
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

frank the racist wrote:
<quoted text>
When your opponent whips your ass over and over again with facts and the ability to comprehend facts concerning issues and leaves you in their dust on a daily basis...we can see why you have to revert to analyzing your opponents on a personal basis with absolutely no foundation to do so. Frank is channeling his 13 year old playground attack tactics...if you can't beat them, talk about foam and slobber and blah, blah, blah to take the focus off of Franks extreme stupidity. How's that working for you, frankie boy? LMMFAO!!!
In complete contrast to what you are doing?:-/ Open the weblink that goes with it mron!
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

"mron"

lmfao

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="name doesn't matter"]<quoted text>
Blah blah blah! You idiots think that because a person posts with a name that portrays what their post is speaking about that somehow changes the facts??? Please people, are you morons for real? Is their computer name a game changer for you? Really? lol Are you hoping your accusation about changing names would cause all of us to focus on something other than the issues and facts you could not disprove? lol You failed miserably.
Now, back to facts. If this is too hard for you feel free to leave. Capiche?
Let's everybody help "this ones for you" out a little today and type slower so she can keep up. Help the needy and less fortunate in the cranium area and you will be rewarded for your kindness.
Let's try to figure out where you are so we can all move on without leaving you behind. Are you attempting to say that the president has little or no control over oil prices? What was your point you were trying to make. Fill us in and we will help you out.[/QUOTE]You sure get off on belittling people. Evidently it's you that doesn't care to
counter my point on the economy. I never said anything about OIL prices...besides it's the Wall Street Speculators that drive Oil Futures up! Thank them not the President...yeah the president could release the strategic reserve for a temporary fix.Hell I wouldn't care if they drilled in my back yard if would help.The matter of fact is this old world will run out of OIL maybe not in our life time but maybe so?
Then what will you whine about? Oh They should have developed some kind of alternative fuel source back in the day,but no everybody said drill baby drill.
And yes I think it's stupid to change your moniker every five minutes...but what do I know right? You're The Genius...LOL
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Same o lonely ppl, a year later, still on here going on and on. It's really funny you good o Conservative, Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh crackpots..... GET A LIFE!!!!!!!:D!!
Hey Hey to all the great Democratic/Liberal posters here. You all are doing a great job as usual!! Keep up the great work!!
And it is great to hear from you uncle spewtub! You haven't posted under this name in awhile. We just figured you ran off with spewies blowup doll and started a new life elsewhere. I see you are still clinging to Glen Becks nutsack and obsessing about Rush. What office are those guys running for in your little world this time, spewtub? We should all be focusing on them since you put so much importance of what those guys do and say as if they were running for political office.

It's really nice to hear from you but disappointing that you have not taken advantage of your absence to educate yourself. You have proved just how difficult it is for people of your ilk to break the sucking habit on Becks ballsack. You be lovin' you some Beck, huh? LMMFAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

115 Users are viewing the Glasgow Forum right now

Search the Glasgow Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Glasgow sonic 21 min gone to the dogs 22
Witch's Castle 1 hr Meow 2
Walmart Gone To the Dogs 1 hr Jorge 51
Akebono 2 hr JMO 13
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
glenda esters (Sep '13) 3 hr james 15
Homewrecker 3 hr Wife 1
Upcoming Elections 8 hr Fed Up 64
Mancino's closing 12 hr KissMeQuick 9