'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 185991 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

Louisville, KY

#31786 Mar 5, 2012
Same o lonely ppl, a year later, still on here going on and on. It's really funny you good o Conservative, Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh crackpots..... GET A LIFE!!!!!!!:D!!

Hey Hey to all the great Democratic/Liberal posters here. You all are doing a great job as usual!! Keep up the great work!!
name doesnt matter

Glasgow, KY

#31787 Mar 5, 2012
Seems "this ones for you" is suddenly missing in action after camping out here all morning. lol Maybe she is watching the video of Obama claiming that he had indeed had the power to control oil prices if we would just trust him and vote for him. That makes her "opinionated" fact seem stupid. "This ones for you" is doing damage control. Shhhh don't disturb her. She's having a very trying day. LMMFAO!
frank

Oakland, CA

#31788 Mar 5, 2012
frank the racist wrote:
<quoted text>
Do all racist constantly rely on racism to get their ridiculous point across or are you a special racist who just can't control yourself? Either way you are a racist and the content of your posts mean nothing. We only see your racism. Little frankie maybe it's time your old mammy took an interest in her favorite kid and taught you some decency. Her parenting skills are lacking, don't you think? Too busy on her back to teach you idiots anything? LMMFAO!
It comes as no surprise that the concept of sarcasm and derision escapes your peabrain – you do not need “facts” you have your own :-/
frank

Oakland, CA

#31789 Mar 5, 2012
frank the racist wrote:
<quoted text>
When your opponent whips your ass over and over again with facts and the ability to comprehend facts concerning issues and leaves you in their dust on a daily basis...we can see why you have to revert to analyzing your opponents on a personal basis with absolutely no foundation to do so. Frank is channeling his 13 year old playground attack tactics...if you can't beat them, talk about foam and slobber and blah, blah, blah to take the focus off of Franks extreme stupidity. How's that working for you, frankie boy? LMMFAO!!!
In complete contrast to what you are doing?:-/ Open the weblink that goes with it mron!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#31790 Mar 5, 2012
"mron"

lmfao

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#31791 Mar 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="name doesn't matter"]<quoted text>
Blah blah blah! You idiots think that because a person posts with a name that portrays what their post is speaking about that somehow changes the facts??? Please people, are you morons for real? Is their computer name a game changer for you? Really? lol Are you hoping your accusation about changing names would cause all of us to focus on something other than the issues and facts you could not disprove? lol You failed miserably.
Now, back to facts. If this is too hard for you feel free to leave. Capiche?
Let's everybody help "this ones for you" out a little today and type slower so she can keep up. Help the needy and less fortunate in the cranium area and you will be rewarded for your kindness.
Let's try to figure out where you are so we can all move on without leaving you behind. Are you attempting to say that the president has little or no control over oil prices? What was your point you were trying to make. Fill us in and we will help you out.[/QUOTE]You sure get off on belittling people. Evidently it's you that doesn't care to
counter my point on the economy. I never said anything about OIL prices...besides it's the Wall Street Speculators that drive Oil Futures up! Thank them not the President...yeah the president could release the strategic reserve for a temporary fix.Hell I wouldn't care if they drilled in my back yard if would help.The matter of fact is this old world will run out of OIL maybe not in our life time but maybe so?
Then what will you whine about? Oh They should have developed some kind of alternative fuel source back in the day,but no everybody said drill baby drill.
And yes I think it's stupid to change your moniker every five minutes...but what do I know right? You're The Genius...LOL
lol

Glasgow, KY

#31792 Mar 5, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
Same o lonely ppl, a year later, still on here going on and on. It's really funny you good o Conservative, Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh crackpots..... GET A LIFE!!!!!!!:D!!
Hey Hey to all the great Democratic/Liberal posters here. You all are doing a great job as usual!! Keep up the great work!!
And it is great to hear from you uncle spewtub! You haven't posted under this name in awhile. We just figured you ran off with spewies blowup doll and started a new life elsewhere. I see you are still clinging to Glen Becks nutsack and obsessing about Rush. What office are those guys running for in your little world this time, spewtub? We should all be focusing on them since you put so much importance of what those guys do and say as if they were running for political office.

It's really nice to hear from you but disappointing that you have not taken advantage of your absence to educate yourself. You have proved just how difficult it is for people of your ilk to break the sucking habit on Becks ballsack. You be lovin' you some Beck, huh? LMMFAO!!!
frank the racist

Glasgow, KY

#31793 Mar 5, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
It comes as no surprise that the concept of sarcasm and derision escapes your peabrain – you do not need “facts” you have your own :-/
And your OPINION on the matter changes the fact that people on topix chew you up and spit your stupid ass out on a daily basis...how? LMMFAO!
Don't give up. You will never learn ANYTHING that way. Try again old boy!

Middlesboro, KY

#31794 Mar 5, 2012
name doesnt matter wrote:
Seems "this ones for you" is suddenly missing in action after camping out here all morning. lol Maybe she is watching the video of Obama claiming that he had indeed had the power to control oil prices if we would just trust him and vote for him. That makes her "opinionated" fact seem stupid. "This ones for you" is doing damage control. Shhhh don't disturb her. She's having a very trying day. LMMFAO!
No name doesn't matter...you're correct on that point. Sorry I brought it up! aka????

Middlesboro, KY

#31795 Mar 5, 2012
frank the racist wrote:
<quoted text>
And your OPINION on the matter changes the fact that people on topix chew you up and spit your stupid ass out on a daily basis...how? LMMFAO!
And you never make a point or a decent argument.You Just like to
SLAM people...don't ya Glasgow aka whatever???How about LOSER... perfect!huh?

Middlesboro, KY

#31796 Mar 5, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't listen to the evil woman Frank she's probably got a witches brew on the fire as we speak.
I think you make good points and add a well needed perspective to this
forum.
name doesnt matter

Glasgow, KY

#31797 Mar 5, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You sure get off on belittling people. Evidently it's you that doesn't care to
counter my point on the economy. I never said anything about OIL prices...besides it's the Wall Street Speculators that drive Oil Futures up! Thank them not the President...yeah the president could release the strategic reserve for a temporary fix.Hell I wouldn't care if they drilled in my back yard if would help.The matter of fact is this old world will run out of OIL maybe not in our life time but maybe so?
Then what will you whine about? Oh They should have developed some kind of alternative fuel source back in the day,but no everybody said drill baby drill.
And yes I think it's stupid to change your moniker every five minutes...but what do I know right? You're The Genius...LOL
I glanced at your post. They usually say the same old tired, lame crap over and over. I'm a little busy right now but here's your next quiz question as I guess you were attempting to do damage control about your earlier crap statement that presidents had little control over the price of oil.

Are you admitting that Obama is a con? He told all of us, every American, that if we we were tired of Bush's high gas prices then vote for Obama and he would fix that problem for us. Was he conning us? Being a Harvard grad and a miracle worker as you make him out to be don't you think he would have known how much he could or could not control oil prices? Just another intentional lie to the dumb ass masses that fell for it hook, line and sinker...or something in a much bigger con?

Got a meeting, gotta run, I'll check back for your brain fart answer later. Remember, practice damage control as you post every piece of crap you post and your "job" wouldn't be so hard, girlie! lol
Frank

Oakland, CA

#31798 Mar 5, 2012
whitehair wrote:
If that is your opinion,you must be one of the Democratic liberal progressives that still think the founding fathers were such ,so it must be correct.Did you know your party left you and these thoughts many years ago?When they abandoned the Constitution?When they think a conservative is bad and say such stupid things about them.When they say the conservative people want to kill babies,starve the seniors,delete the military,give no aid to anyone, not observe the Nation`s laws,push the old lady off the cliff,give amnesty to illegals,---all this silly stuff that is not true---but you believe it all!!!Shame on you!The Pauls do not believe all this,try to listen sometime.
Barry Goldwater would be utterly disgusted at what modern day Conservatism advocates; less individual freedoms, more big brother, selective adherence to the Constitution, and the kind of reckless borrowing and spending the likes we’ve never seen before (it would appear that more and more true conservatives agree whole-heartedly with Mr. Goldwater). This has left the Republican Party, which owes much of its' success over the last 30 years to its' Conservative base, in a very tough spot, if not completely screwed, as is demonstrated by the all-out civil war that has erupted within the Republican Party during the Presidential Election. Conservatism, having morphed from Goldwater's philosophies into a movement who's agenda panders to religious zealots and the wealthy elite, has completely alienated and angered everyone from traditional conservatives, to Reagan Democrats, to moderate republicans alike.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#31799 Mar 5, 2012
<quoted text>
I glanced at your post. They usually say the same old tired, lame crap over and over. I'm a little busy right now but here's your next quiz question as I guess you were attempting to do damage control about your earlier crap statement that presidents had little control over the price of oil.
Are you admitting that Obama is a con? He told all of us, every American, that if we we were tired of Bush's high gas prices then vote for Obama and he would fix that problem for us. Was he conning us? Being a Harvard grad and a miracle worker as you make him out to be don't you think he would have known how much he could or could not control oil prices? Just another intentional lie to the dumb ass masses that fell for it hook, line and sinker...or something in a much bigger con?
Got a meeting, gotta run, I'll check back for your brain fart answer later. Remember, practice damage control as you post every piece of crap you post and your "job" wouldn't be so hard, girlie! lol
Enjoy your meeting with your Probation Officer numb nuts.
Frank

Oakland, CA

#31800 Mar 5, 2012
frank the racist wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps we must think about redesigning people with radical human modification to help these semi retarded conservatives, give them the chance in joining the 21st century – lobotomy anyone? They may be able to have clear, logical thoughts – maybe even enjoy themselves, imagine that :-)

Middlesboro, KY

#31801 Mar 5, 2012
<quoted text>
You must not read my posts...I never say the same thing twice.
As far a falling hook line and sinker for anyone that's just stupid.
Obama's to right of me...and made my decision to be liberal 35 years
before I ever heard of Obama. But he is and will be a better president
than any of the stooges pretending they really want the JOB!
Hell even the repubs want them to lose.2016 looks better for them guess they won't mind the wait!lol

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#31802 Mar 5, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose you disagree with the governor asking for federal assist for victims the the tornadoes in Indiana and Kentucky.
What you suggest?
You know on one hand you and others with similar views/claim government intrusion.
So then your republican friends propose intra-vaginal ultra sounds on women that have been raped...This is the most vulgar heinous intrusion of government one could possible experience.What kind of Government
would do that to a person of free will? Such non-sense you and the like of you espouse.
And your ridiculous rants about communism are so outdated and insulting to anyone...no matter what their political persuasion.
So don't even attempt to discuss abortion or rape with me...I don't
pretend to know what women feel,but in this case these are thing I've
not read about or watch on some closely produced TV show. I lived
and witnessed things of this..first hand.And know exactly what goes on!
AND I WOULD HIGHLY SUGGEST THAT THE REPUBS DROP THEIR ARCHAIC PURSUIT
OF ASSAULTING WOMENS RIGHTS !!
I'll quote the Constitution for you....

"... promote the general welfare...."

Don't you wonder why the framers didn't say "... promote the individual welfare....?"

And, you've been asked a dozen times to give a definition of "Marxism" here. To date, you've run away from that question every time it's been put to you.
The truth is, you don't know what "Marxism" is. You wouldn't know a Marxist if one was brainwashing you with a bullhorn in your face.
You obviously have no interest in knowing the direct connections Obama has with the Communist Party USA. It's just too diametrically opposed to your mindless indoctrination.
Keep that denial coming.... good dupe....
Or, become educated and learn the definition of relavent words... like Marxism and fascism and communism.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#31803 Mar 5, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>A few thoughts for you...how I see you!The power of RESPECT.
You cannot love anyone or anything unless you first respect them. The first person you need to respect is yourself. To begin to gain self-respect, ask yourself, What do I respect about myself?- To gain respect for others, even those you may dislike, ask yourself, What do I respect about them?-
Here's the facts.
When I meed a person, I don't trust them, nor do I distrust them. I don't respect them, nor do I disrespect them. Everyone starts at a neutral place. Everything I observe either increases or decreases the trust and respect each indivicual earns.
Everyone begins at zero. From there they either go positive or negative.
You began at zero. Your avitar sent you negative with me on first impression. Your posts indicated to me you have significant ignorance combined with high self-esteem.

I suppose you and all Democrats think a person should begin with all trust and all respect without being known.
Nope. You begin at zero. Neutral. Try not to do anything that would make you go negative and cause someone to distrust you or have less respect for you. If you do, then you will be distrusted and disrespected.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#31804 Mar 5, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Our people representing (suposedly) us,(Presidents and Congress)have made the gov`t as large as it now is by taking power unto themselves.So,totally agree with the above.And we need to correct this with better representation of better people this election.Unless you do not like the Constitution,in which case you may also not like this Country as much as you proclaim.
I agree with your description of the mechanism for selecting representation. It's so stated in the Constitution. And, if we're stupid enough to allow people to vote who aren't even responsible enough to buy a beer, then we get what we deserve. Americans are conscripted for government service at age 6. Why not make 6 years old the legal voting age?

And, you forgot to respond to the point of the post:

For ever government action, there must be corresponding text in the Constitution authorizing that action.
Thus, it is unconstitutional for the President to issue edicts to the population, thus writing his own laws like he's the chief of some goddam village in Africa.

What's your comment on this?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#31805 Mar 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the Text in the Constitution that authorizes Airports you retard.
What airports would you be talking about, idiot?

And, try reading the Commerce Clause, dufus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William Bowles 34 min Girl 2
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 1 hr lilwillie 1,192
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr How Stupid can yo... 141,244
Please Give Me A List Of Drug Dealers In Glasgow (May '12) 2 hr Confused and broken 70
Anthony Barbour charged with murder 3 hr Idiot 26
social services is a joke (Mar '11) 3 hr Rea 20
The Reddys did not donate South Green Elementary 3 hr 4jmom 89
dead beat dad Tyler 3 hr sick of the lies 12
Please explain to me what happened to Kelsey Wa... 5 hr Whew 48
Physcian Flight from Glasgow 14 hr scotsman80 34
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages