Does anyone know Ashley Patrick?

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Cave City, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2009
and what she has been up to the last few months?
curious

Cave City, KY

#2 Nov 21, 2009
Does she still work at Ack?
hey hey

Glasgow, KY

#3 Nov 22, 2009
She's very attractive
know

Cave City, KY

#4 Nov 23, 2009
She's messing with a married man and when his wife finds out............
know

Cave City, KY

#5 Nov 23, 2009
yeah she may be a nice looking girl but that attitude ruins it
curious

Cave City, KY

#6 Nov 23, 2009
I heard she cheated on her husband a couple times.
know

Cave City, KY

#7 Nov 23, 2009
she hasnt been married. she does have a baby daddy but i dont think she ever cheated on him. he did enough cheating for both of em
NASCAR GIRL

Glasgow, KY

#8 Nov 23, 2009
know wrote:
she hasnt been married. she does have a baby daddy but i dont think she ever cheated on him. he did enough cheating for both of em
YES SHE IS MARRIED TO LEWIS PATRICK AND THEY HAVE 2 KIDS! GET A LIFE PEOPLE.
Curious

Independence, KY

#9 Nov 23, 2009
who was the married man she is messing with?
get it right

Glasgow, KY

#10 Nov 23, 2009
There are in deed 2 Ashley Patrick. Dont start talking and running people down unless you know which one you are talking about. They both are totally different.
curious

Cave City, KY

#11 Nov 24, 2009
hey hey wrote:
She's very attractive
Are we talking about the same ashley? she has 2 kids and is married to Lewis Patrick
NASCAR GIRL

Glasgow, KY

#12 Nov 24, 2009
curious wrote:
<quoted text> Are we talking about the same ashley? she has 2 kids and is married to Lewis Patrick
THE ONE I KNOW IS MARRIED TO LEWIS PATRICK WITH TWO KIDS, THEY ARE DOING FINE.
curious

Cave City, KY

#13 Nov 24, 2009
I think she needs to grow up. When you marry someone and have children. Your children and your husband should be your first priority. Not your lust.
nascar girl

Glasgow, KY

#14 Nov 24, 2009
curious wrote:
I think she needs to grow up. When you marry someone and have children. Your children and your husband should be your first priority. Not your lust.
I think you need to grow up, and leave other people alone, expecially when it is none of your business. are you married to her? then why are you so concern?
jeremy

Glasgow, KY

#15 Nov 24, 2009
idk the one your talking about but the other one is pretty hott to idk if she has a man or not
curious

Cave City, KY

#16 Nov 24, 2009
who are you? are you her is that why your so defensive?
curious

Cave City, KY

#17 Nov 24, 2009
How fine can they be when he knows what she has done? I hope he has her under lock and key. She shouldn't be aloud out of the house.
curious

Cave City, KY

#18 Nov 24, 2009
hmmm it seems like you have nothing left to say. i know a little more than you thought huh!
NASCAR GIRL

Glasgow, KY

#19 Nov 24, 2009
curious wrote:
hmmm it seems like you have nothing left to say. i know a little more than you thought huh!
who are you talking to? If it is me, no I'm not her, but you need to mind your own damn business, and leave Ashley and Lewis alone. You think you can do that? Go lay down somewhere.
curious

Cave City, KY

#20 Nov 24, 2009
Unfortunatly for her she made it my buisness.
I had a front row seat. She needs to crawl in a hole somewhere. If your not her then why do you care?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Mallory 149,622
Write in Rudy Runyon, the only honest cadidate ... 1 hr Go Gary 4
dope runers and scamers 2 hr Long time coming 3
How Do You Know... 3 hr Star trek 7
Malania Thump 3 hr she ok 31
Vote For The Only Honest Candidate This Year! 3 hr Snake 17
From Junkman To Mennonite Preacher For Rudy Ru... (Dec '10) 3 hr Front Street 19

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages