Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Well I bet Chris Eaton wished he had never supported Jill Sore Loser Dickerson.More charges and it is official he has been banned from Glasgow Allen Lodge along with all other Masonic lodges.When you mess with fire you get burnt.Larry Eaton if I were you I would not show my face at the lodge either.Your day is coming.Not only is Bill Hart a good democrat he knows the by laws of the lodge and Larry you will be joining your excommunicated son.When you going to realize Chris people like Johnny Bell,Krissie,Davie Greer and Brad Bailey are Barren County.You were never and you will never be Barren County.Hope you choke on turkey bone.You will then find out you have know friends.Not even your Uncle Bud.
True not fake

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

If he is banned from masonic lodges, that makes him better, because they are nothing, but a bunch of freaks.
Hey

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

True not fake wrote:
If he is banned from masonic lodges, that makes him better, because they are nothing, but a bunch of freaks.
I hope chris and his dad get it all worked out......and dont worry about the masons....it is a racist organization and far removed from its original purpose! Good luck!
2u nut

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

You dont have a original purpose, masons are nuts and stupid idiots.
Anastasia Beaverhousen

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

VotedforKrissie wrote:
Well I bet Chris Eaton wished he had never supported Jill Sore Loser Dickerson.More charges and it is official he has been banned from Glasgow Allen Lodge along with all other Masonic lodges.When you mess with fire you get burnt.Larry Eaton if I were you I would not show my face at the lodge either.Your day is coming.Not only is Bill Hart a good democrat he knows the by laws of the lodge and Larry you will be joining your excommunicated son.When you going to realize Chris people like Johnny Bell,Krissie,Davie Greer and Brad Bailey are Barren County.You were never and you will never be Barren County.Hope you choke on turkey bone.You will then find out you have know friends.Not even your Uncle Bud.
I LOVE IT!!! too funny, I wish that could be on the front page of the Glasgow Daily Times!!!!
the truth

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Johnny Bell runs this town!?! If that's the case, we're ALL screwed... Oh, and before you start bashing someone, learn some grammar and how to punctuate... Chris and his deputies are going through this crap because of dope head trash. Probably, like yourself and the people Johnny Bell supports and gets out of trouble.
VotedforKrissie wrote:
free mason

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

you all don't have a clue what you are talking about!!!!!
not going

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

masons blind fold each other walk around give each other there gay hand shake and rub each others balls thats why they dont ask others to join its a private gay party
faam

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

we dont ask so people like you are not with us.
build this

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

what you lower lever lap dogs don't realize that 32's and 33's are devil worshippers. You guys just do what they tell you to do. How does it feel to be someone's bitch?
jrstud

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

there is much info on the freemason connections to the occult in tom horn's book "apollyon rising 2012"
McLaughin

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

This thread makes me smile and laugh a lot.
Harim Abiff

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Who else is in the Lodge?
Anonymous

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Hes a alcoholic
Not stupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Freemasons are not some satan worshippers tryig to control the world look up architect of the universe, but all these lodges around here are not really anything more than a club
tiin machine

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Wow as usual the ignorant and moronic comments from those that are not Freemasons are as childish and infantile as I have come to expect. Such comments as ' there're freaks' is typical of the low state of intelligence of these people. For any who may want to know the facts; go to http://www.masonicinfo.com or to ask questions go to http://www.askafreemason.org
no thanks

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Masons are selfish, self centered, can do no wrong crooks and freaks.
Sharon

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

What if some of you dumbasses haa=ad a child burned real bad or hurt real bad? Bet you wouldn't turn down an offer to send them to the Kosair Hospital.And you want to down the masons,stupid,stupid stupid!!!
cold hard truth

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

eaton is a moron and he deserves to be kicked out of a lot more. Upholding the law is one thing but thinking you are above it (like he did and does) is another.
Change please

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Kwanis and masons are in no way the same, Kwanis gives to the Kosairs Hospital not masons.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

110 Users are viewing the Glasgow Forum right now

Search the Glasgow Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Cornelius Scudmister 144,887
men 10 min FYI 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min wwwcurious 127,972
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 52 min sad 81,550
Kathy Craddock 1 hr Livid 3
TJ Sampson closing? 1 hr hummmmm 12
Wendell honeycutt 1 hr Know for fact 1
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 6 hr Susie 972
•••
•••
•••
Glasgow Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••