MRS BITCH

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

SHE IS A NASTY WH*RE,AN A SL*T THAT WELL HAVE SEX WITH ANY MAN FOR PILLS.
amber

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

Yea she is. Plus that bby of hers probably isn't her old man's. She was screwing some other guy right before she got pregnant. And Dustin was cheating on her also....they deserve it .....they're both useless. They shouldn't have a bby.
MR BITCH

Westport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

"SHE IS A NASTY WH*RE,AN A SL*T THAT WELL HAVE SEX WITH ANY MAN FOR PILLS." My kinda one night piece!!!
here you go

Smiths Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

Isn't that Lexus Wilsons daughter and.Porshe's sister?
Misty

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

Amber i dont know who you are but her and dustin isnt together anymore, and for your info dustin is my brother an he's a d*mn good father to his baby,yes him and mercedes both have done wrong but that doesnt mean that he doesnt loves his daughter she's his pride and joy! so you need to get a life and mind your own buss!!!
Misty

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

and no her mother is jennifer wilson
amber

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

I never said Dusting wasn't a good dad......I just stated he might not be the daddy 2 Mercedes bby.
Misty

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

you said that they was useless and deserve it, my brother loves that baby weither its his or not he's a great dad to the baby,but mercedes dont need her she's sorry as h*ll & i cant stand her.i tried tellin my brother how the cheatin a** b*tch was b4 they got together!
Friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

hey misty, y don't u mind yr own cock-gobbling business u dirty tramp! U come on here and drop all this bs about mercedes n hr bby when the only slut here is u! 4 yr info, dustin is as much of a slut as ne1 ive ever met n that bby is his whether he wants to admit it or not.
amber

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Yeah I think the bby belongs 2 a guy named Michael haha. But they r useless.....hell they can't keep a job they r just gonna get money from ppl that work and yeah I've heard ur a big ole sk@nk 2
nothing new for her

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

its ashame she dont even know whos it is but thats not a suprise look who were talkin about.
how dumb is she

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

So whos the daddy??
This is a no no

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Who ever started this about mercedes this is a no no why u wanna come on here and bash her she has a beautiful baby girl that she is taking care of better leave her name out of your mouth her mom sees this and she will give u a spanking like you never had b4
amber

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Oh yeah bc her mom is a perfect one right lmfao. How is Mercedes taking care of her bby? She don't have a job.
i know

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

NEITHER ONE OF EM HAS A JOB they cant keep one for 2 weeks..
amber

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

So she isnt really taking care of her bby now....hell. she's more worried about pills & Dick to even be a good mom. Ppl like her shouldn't be aloud 2 have kids. She's probably going to draw a check & use it for pills...stupid c*nt
This is a no no

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

shame on you amber
amber

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

What?! It's the truth or at least what I feel. Mercedes isn't a good role model for a lil girl.....hopefully she grows up & stays a virgin unlike her mother who lost hers when. She was like 8....hell dustin would love 2 know she used 2 f*ck black guys when she was younger (im not racist she's the one who spread her legs 4 black guys then was 2 embarrassed 2 admit it)
your the same

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

is this amber shirley??????? i believe soo why dont you say what u used to do instead of bashin someone your just like..
amber

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Y dont u. Quit taking up 4 a sl*t....its not our fault that she's a pill head & a liar & not meant 2 be a mom..sry if. It hurts ur feelings

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of71
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Glasgow Forum right now

Search the Glasgow Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
anybody know an ashley that works at ACK? 15 min Haha 13
does anyone know thomas ballard (Nov '11) 2 hr his wife 3
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr blahblah123 917
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr blahblah123 16,060
Call Center -Sitel (Nov '08) 4 hr Blahh 132
TJ layoffs 4 hr SoSad 11
Greg Jones 4 hr Shealeesfriend 19
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 6 hr you people ugh 860
Sheriff Kent Keen and another lie 7 hr I think 8
firey wreck Tue Heard 2
•••
•••
•••
Glasgow Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Glasgow Jobs

•••
•••