Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Judged:

people in barren county don't have the brains to cook or serve or manage a place.why would everyone always complain of shi##y food and service at every place in town and we go to BOWLING GREEN and can get good food and service??? why is that??? meth city maybe??explains peoples TEETH in barren county don't it???think about it-they open up in glasgow-try to train the staff then go back to another place-and glasgow fall flat when it comes to food or service and the food-yuk!!!
Just My Opinion

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Well, just to let 'you' know....... The first one that I ordered.... might have been a 'true' Porterhouse, but the last one that I ordered was most definitely not. I have always had great service there. My complaint is that their prices are too high. And, by the way, I 'have' been in a servers shoes....... they are way underpaid, short handed. I have no complaints there at all. Just the prices and the cost of my last so-called Porterhouse, the size of my hand.
for your info

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Been a server many years- So accidents happen but....that doesn't account for why my soup was cold... nor why the steak was pathetic... had much better ones at the mexican restaurant!
It wasn't cooked to order nor was it delicious tasting. I had ordered medium- mine was more like leather and had no taste. I'll keep my $$$ and cook in if that's the finest "steak" place glasgow has to offer!
just for ur info wrote:
just to let u know coltons porterhouse is 16 - 18 oz personally i have seen quite a few of them and they are much bigger than the palm of your hand. and as for everyone else. yes i understand some people have bad experiences at coltons. but i have had bad experiences at other resteraunts and i always give them another chance. it might have been a bad night for the server who spilled the drink on you. or maybe that server was alittle overloaded and had for say 5 tables and a big party in the back. just because they dont come running to you does not mean they are ignoring you. but alot of people will never know what hell servers go though until they are one. put the shoe on the other foot people.
tired of hearing it

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

why do you people get on here and complain so much about places. just dont go back im sure they will be just fine without yalls business. holy crap all you people do is complain. go to bowling green hell go to nashville. but what few businesses we do have in glasgow and the few f-ing jobs that we still have around here im happy for. i hope everyplace makes it and lasts so more businesses will come to glasgow!
George

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

tired of hearing it wrote:
why do you people get on here and complain so much about places. just dont go back im sure they will be just fine without yalls business. holy crap all you people do is complain. go to bowling green hell go to nashville. but what few businesses we do have in glasgow and the few f-ing jobs that we still have around here im happy for. i hope everyplace makes it and lasts so more businesses will come to glasgow!
Have you ever heard of free speech? I will NOT be back after what happened to me. I understand everyone makes mistakes, however it is how the mistake is handled that defines whether the business really cares about the customer. While they will not miss my business, if they continue to treat customers in the way I was treated,they will soon not have anyone there to serve. I used to eat in there all the time and always had great service and food, but I was treated like nothing had ever happened and they will not get anymore money from me.
irony

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

You might be tired of hearing it but the public has the right to know the critc's opinions, correct???
Most of us have agreed we won't be back. I think we were better off w/ Ponderosa! And that's saying a lot!
And for your information, hun- this is a great country we live in- it's called America and I will not fail to express my first ammendment rights! Might I add- chomp on hun, if you have any teeth to do it with!
tired of hearing it wrote:
Wowee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Minor Gossett hhh wrote:
Colton's sux, and the workers are skanks.
Cant ask for much better in Glasgow.
worker

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

I work there and yes we make mistakes but WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES! It's just that some us know how to correct our mistakes better than others. I was raised to give someone another chance and if things didn't change well I wouldn't bother with it again. So to all of you, have you given Coltens another chance? And if so, if it didn't meet up to your standards don't go back and if it did well we be glad to have you back! We do try to make your expierence a pleasurable one or at least most of us do and if you like your sever ask for them when you return so you know you will get the best service for your money!
yeah

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Judged:

I heard that the workers are cool as hell. One of the cooks is really popular around town and he has a cool ass girlfriend. The chicks that work there are hot too. If you want great service and great food go to Colton's. You will be very happy with the entire scene.
extreme fan

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Judged:

Lacy is rude and is always leaving the bar to go smoke and gossip. Also she has been spotted with a guy from the bar
friend

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

Lacy is not rude, maybe you are! All the bartenders leave the bar to go smoke alot though except for Bethany and Lacy has alot of friends male and female so leave her alone

“I am da binger queen”

Since: Mar 09

Minor Hollar

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Judged:

yeah wrote:
I heard that the workers are cool as hell. One of the cooks is really popular around town and he has a cool ass girlfriend. The chicks that work there are hot too. If you want great service and great food go to Colton's. You will be very happy with the entire scene.
I hear lacy is "popular" around town too. I hear she gives the best BJs in the parking lot. They are a bunch of drunks who are too high and drunk to get any other type of job. Lacy is a nasty skank that doesn't wash her pu$$y after doing ten men a night. she doesnt brush her teeth either, that is why all those pubes are stuck between her brown teeth.
Bambi

Gradyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

3 of us just came from Colton's . We all thought every thing tasted great and the service was great. It was good enough that we left the server a 9 dollar tip...
friend

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

The only reason you are talking about Lacy is because you want it and you ain't getting it! Because James, her husband, and Lacy work together!They come in at the same time and leave at the same time! And who gets that close to someone's mouth to notice if it would even be that nasty? Maybe you should take along look in the mirror... Minor Gossett hh Do you not have anything better to do
blah

Rineyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

did that cessaley girl have her baby yet
lacey

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Judged:

wow... i wasnt aware that i was sooo nasty uhm... and thank u people that actually know me for stickin up for me... and minor gossett do u even know who the hell i am... b/c u really shouldn't talk so much sh-t about someone u dont know... but i guess thats what this website is for. i get paid to do my job and go home to my wonderful husband and my beautiful son. so get a life and a clue!!

“I am da binger queen”

Since: Mar 09

Minor Hollar

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Have you told your husgand who the father of your baby is? i bet that you don't even know. I do know you, you gave my nephew a twister in the parking lot. You should be arrested for satutory rape, he was only 17 when you did that. I don't care how drunk you were, you are disgusting.
get a life

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

minor gossett hhh i think u need to check ur facts. i think ur getting lacey mixed up for ur self. and it would be incest. ur a low life, all u ever do is bash ppl on here. is ur life really that sad. i know what would help u,get off ur lazy a$$, take a bath, get a job and then maybe u can get out of the trailer park. then maybe ur life wouldnt be so pathetic
wow

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

minor gossett is always posting bad stuff about people. he doesn't have a life outside of topix because he is too busy posting to every get a hot girl for people to talk about him. minor gossett is a stalker and everyone knows who it is. now stalking colton's workers. next will be shoney's. so watch out hot chicks over there.
so sad

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

i know who minor is and he has had a crush on this girl for a long time and is scared to talk to her

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of146
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

134 Users are viewing the Glasgow Forum right now

Search the Glasgow Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Humphrey daddy daughter dance for Relay for Life 4 min Isay 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Libertarian 122,579
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Jay 138,356
Buddy The Bread Bandit Houchens 1 hr Aunt Prunella 2
tyler vincent 1 hr Cup 6
6 letter word game..change one letter! (Apr '09) 2 hr yep 803
Shelbie Davis, who is she sleeping with 3 hr Humhainna 15
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 4 hr Thinker 859
Sheriff Kent Keen and another lie 5 hr Resident 6
firey wreck 18 hr Heard 2
•••
•••
•••
Glasgow Dating

more search filters