Vote Mitt Romney 2012

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Mrmarshall

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Do you want to base your children and grandchildrens future on how well Obama speaks? Many tyrants throughout history have been very good speakers, yet look at their records. Obama can no longer blame George Bush for his failures! Look at the Middle East, all the unrest, the burning of the American flag, the hatred they have for America! Do you feel safe? And how does our president handle this? He
sends them more money when our country is struggling to stay afloat!! He has targeted the coal industry, which provides much of our electricity here, and keeps cost down. I heard on the radio that another coal plant in Virginia was closing costing people about 1,500 jobs. There are that many more families who will be forced to rely on government assitance, who will not be putting money into the economy. Why can't people look at the big picture? My heart aches when I think of the future that my children and grandchildren will face. Obama has dug a hole that I think will be impossible to get out of, not to mention he has caused most of the world to hate us now!! Do your research please. Be unbiased and look at both sides then find a median. There is where the truth lies, right in the middle. Some of the worlds most evil people were highly educated, well dressed, and very intriguing speakers. Just my thoughts on the matter. God bless and have a great day.
truth

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 25, 2012
What a load of BS. You have been listening to way too much Faux News. The right loves to plant these seeds of fear and falsehood in people.
truth

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 25, 2012
By the way... the coal industry? Um, without a hospitable planet to live on, we'll have no need for any type of fuel. What we need is a reduction and eventual elimnation of coal.

And LOL @ you trying to compare Obama to evil world leaders. Desperate much? Don't you know you automatically lose any argument when you try to do that? Look up the phrase "Godwin's law".
what

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 25, 2012
truth wrote:
By the way... the coal industry? Um, without a hospitable planet to live on, we'll have no need for any type of fuel. What we need is a reduction and eventual elimnation of coal.
And LOL @ you trying to compare Obama to evil world leaders. Desperate much? Don't you know you automatically lose any argument when you try to do that? Look up the phrase "Godwin's law".
Automatically lose any argument??? Does that mean that Obama lost the argument when he was begging the Hispanic community to help him "take down the enemy" (American Republicans)? I guess you are right because within weeks of that statement the democrats lost big BIG time in the midterm elections. Obama's support for other democrat candidates became known as the kiss of death. lol Open mouth truth and chew on that crusty ole clown foot of yours once again!
what

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 25, 2012
truth wrote:
By the way... the coal industry? Um, without a hospitable planet to live on, we'll have no need for any type of fuel. What we need is a reduction and eventual elimnation of coal.
And LOL @ you trying to compare Obama to evil world leaders. Desperate much? Don't you know you automatically lose any argument when you try to do that? Look up the phrase "Godwin's law".
lol It won't matter what type of energy it is we won't be able to afford it after Obama's damage to the economy. It will take many generations to overcome this brain farting administration. You morons should be ashamed of what you have done to your own children.
just me

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 25, 2012
I heard on ABC news that this was the first time in 20 years that a sitting president has not met with any world leaders at the General assembly in New York this week, but he did have time to go be on the talk show" the view". Mr. Cool thinks he has already got this won, I pray people will wake up and see this man does not care about this country. He would rather go be with Whoopie Goldberg than to meet with any world leaders and try to calm down tensions with the middle east.
Romney Ryan

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 25, 2012
just me wrote:
I heard on ABC news that this was the first time in 20 years that a sitting president has not met with any world leaders at the General assembly in New York this week, but he did have time to go be on the talk show" the view". Mr. Cool thinks he has already got this won, I pray people will wake up and see this man does not care about this country. He would rather go be with Whoopie Goldberg than to meet with any world leaders and try to calm down tensions with the middle east.
President is busy doing all kinds of things, instead of presidential duties. We are all watching, and are ready to cast our vote. Those who receive his handouts have no plans to care what he is doing. Their vote is already set in stone. They don't want to lose their checks, and they sure don't want a job! We are going to have our change in presidents. We have to for the sake of all of us, our children and grandchildren.
stupid people

Glasgow, KY

#8 Sep 25, 2012
Vote for Romney all you want. He is a lost cause and won't win. He has proven time and again that he is completely and totally out of touch with the middle class and is there just to serve the rich.
Voter

Glasgow, KY

#9 Sep 25, 2012
Romney will easily win Ky but we only have 8 votes. Obama is way ahead in the electoral college map and it looks like he's pulling some Democratic senators with him. The Democrats have a good chance of maintaining their majority in the senate.
just me

Glasgow, KY

#10 Sep 25, 2012
stupid people wrote:
Vote for Romney all you want. He is a lost cause and won't win. He has proven time and again that he is completely and totally out of touch with the middle class and is there just to serve the rich.
You can call me stupid all you want but if you give this man 4 more years your children and grandkids could someday lose their right to worship God, they will worship "Allah" . Why don't you look up the number of Muslim people that have come to this country since he came into office and the number of mosques that are here. Also look up how many things he has done without congress approval , he thinks he is king Obama . Do you think his parents named him" Barrack Hussein Obama" because he is Christian , no they named him that because he is a Muslim , and before anyone says I watch too much Fox news I don't watch it at all I just pay attention to what is going on around me and I am really worried about what is going to happen to our children in the future if he gets elected again. You say that Romney is out of touch, well "Hollywood Obama " is more out of touch because he is so star struck he doesn't care about you.
Romney Ryan

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 25, 2012
stupid people wrote:
Vote for Romney all you want. He is a lost cause and won't win. He has proven time and again that he is completely and totally out of touch with the middle class and is there just to serve the rich.
Many many of us are more than willing to take our chance with Romney. Many people like you have buried your head in the sand, and have no idea what is going on out there. I believe you should search and find his plans for the next 4 years, if he can make it back in. Lots of us know, and will be out there voting for Romney.
You need to check out a few things before you call us stupid.
Romney Ryan

Glasgow, KY

#12 Sep 25, 2012
Voter wrote:
Romney will easily win Ky but we only have 8 votes. Obama is way ahead in the electoral college map and it looks like he's pulling some Democratic senators with him. The Democrats have a good chance of maintaining their majority in the senate.
Not over till November 6. You have no idea how many of us there are out here waiting. We've watched what has been going on these last 4 years. Too much out there not looking good. Too many veterans and troops fighting for our America to let it go down the drain.
Voter

Glasgow, KY

#13 Sep 25, 2012
You're right, it's not over yet. But, Romney is going to have to do something major to turn it around. There're 9 battleground states and Obama is leading in 8 of them. Depending on which path you look at, Romney has to win about 7 of them. No way he can win without Florida's 28 votes and Obama's ahead there. No Republican has ever won the White House without Ohio and Obama is ahead there. It's going to be hard but Romney can still win. He needs a major game change though.
Missoldlady

Glasgow, KY

#14 Sep 25, 2012
Voter wrote:
You're right, it's not over yet. But, Romney is going to have to do something major to turn it around. There're 9 battleground states and Obama is leading in 8 of them. Depending on which path you look at, Romney has to win about 7 of them. No way he can win without Florida's 28 votes and Obama's ahead there. No Republican has ever won the White House without Ohio and Obama is ahead there. It's going to be hard but Romney can still win. He needs a major game change though.
We will see won't we.
Romney Ryan

Glasgow, KY

#15 Sep 25, 2012
Voter wrote:
You're right, it's not over yet. But, Romney is going to have to do something major to turn it around. There're 9 battleground states and Obama is leading in 8 of them. Depending on which path you look at, Romney has to win about 7 of them. No way he can win without Florida's 28 votes and Obama's ahead there. No Republican has ever won the White House without Ohio and Obama is ahead there. It's going to be hard but Romney can still win. He needs a major game change though.
Didn't you see Romney being interviewed. He was ask how he was going to turn this around. He said he doesn't need to turn it around. Just keep moving forward. Forward we go!
Voter

Glasgow, KY

#16 Sep 25, 2012
That's why we have an election. That doesn't change the facts though. There is no path for Romney to win without Florida's 28 votes. He can win without Ohio but he'd have to win Colorado, New Hampshire (which he will) Nevada, Iowa, Virginia, North Carolina and Wisconsin. All Obama has to do is win any 2 of those states or Florida and he'll have 270. The path is a lot harder for Romney.
reality

Glasgow, KY

#17 Sep 25, 2012
Voter wrote:
You're right, it's not over yet. But, Romney is going to have to do something major to turn it around. There're 9 battleground states and Obama is leading in 8 of them. Depending on which path you look at, Romney has to win about 7 of them. No way he can win without Florida's 28 votes and Obama's ahead there. No Republican has ever won the White House without Ohio and Obama is ahead there. It's going to be hard but Romney can still win. He needs a major game change though.
You people put too much emphasis on polls from the media that has been having a love affair with rockstar Obama for 4 years. If the mainstream media wants you to believe a certain thing then they report that info back-to-back day-to-day. I think it was Yahoo that had 3 different reports on the same day. It started out with Obama leading Romney in all of the key states. Around lunch time they had Obama leading in most of the key states and by dinner time their polls showed that Obama will be elected by a huge margin again. This is what they want the world to see and that's the focus of their reporting. We all see what happened when that same media said polls showed that the democrats would not be trampled in the midterm election. We all saw what happened when the same media lambasted us with polls that said Wisconsin's Governors recall vote backed by democrats and funded by the unions would be successful and Governor Walker would be history.Wisconsin's Governor won the recall election with more votes than he received in the initial Governors election. Romney is at the point that he doesn't have to do anything big. All he has to do is allow Obama to continue to mess up royally as he has done of late. Have you ever wondered why the mainstream media do not come out with polls on specific Obama blunders? For example a poll of the Armed Forces after Obama chose to go on The View rather than address the citizens and Armed Forces of our country after a terrorist attack on American citizens that resulted in the murders of those citizens. Why not? Because the mainstream media doesn't want you to think that it makes any difference to us. They want you to continue believing that none of this matters and Obama is still way out in front in all states. The media hopes to re-elect Obama. George Soros owns the media and he is a friend and mentor of Obama. Obama tried to return the favor for his over-the-top media coverage 4 years ago and sent US officials to Brazil to work out a loan deal with a Brazilian utility company owned by George Soros to drill for oil as he stopped all offshore drilling in the US at the time. Money follows money and political bedfellows do scratch each others backs.
Polls don't worry me because they change every day and if the past prediction of polls are any indication (midterms and the recall vote) I don't give polls too much credit at all. I am the Aunt and sister of soldiers in the Armed Forces. Their actions and their sacrifices and their opinions speak louder than Soros's mainstream media ever will!
Voter

Glasgow, KY

#18 Sep 25, 2012
The electoral college map has little to do with polls. You need to educate yourself on presidential elections. For example, it doesn't matter how much money Obama spent in Ky or how many times he visited, he would never get Kentucky's 8 votes. Same is true for California. It doesn't matter what Romney does, he won't get the 55 votes that California has. It's just math. If we went by popular vote, Bush would never have been president. Gore beat him by 2 million votes. Maybe that's why Gore now thinks we should get rid of the electoral college.
wth

Glasgow, KY

#19 Sep 25, 2012
Voter wrote:
The electoral college map has little to do with polls. You need to educate yourself on presidential elections. For example, it doesn't matter how much money Obama spent in Ky or how many times he visited, he would never get Kentucky's 8 votes. Same is true for California. It doesn't matter what Romney does, he won't get the 55 votes that California has. It's just math. If we went by popular vote, Bush would never have been president. Gore beat him by 2 million votes. Maybe that's why Gore now thinks we should get rid of the electoral college.
So what are you saying? Are you insinuating that what Romney said about the percent of people (he was talking about) in the big bankrupt union/illegal residents state of California will always be for the hand that feed them (government) no matter how much Obama might screw up? What does that say about we the people? Have we made the system work for us to elect a man because he looks good in a richy rich suit or elect him because he very good at reading a teleprompter and because he failed horribly shouldn't matter because he has the big electoral votes in the bag? Why would Obama be so afraid of citizens having to show ID to vote then if he already has this thing won because of the way it is set up? It wouldn't even matter if the illegals and the dead vote for him again if that's the case.

The majority of our soldiers in the Armed Forces just turned on Obama and rightfully so. There are a lot of soldiers in the key swing states.

The way you talk only democrats should be able to win the way the electoral system is set up/slanted. Bush and Reagan were just flukes. Ronald Reagan carried 49 states and 525 out of 538 electoral votes. He received the highest total of popular votes and electoral votes of any Presidential candidate. Obama didn't even come close yet we call his election a historical moment because the media says so.

It's screwed up and money and media and unions elect the president. We the people just go through the motions of voting.
Voter

Glasgow, KY

#20 Sep 25, 2012
The military will vote 70% Republican as they always do but they're less than 1 million people serving on active duty at any given time. What I don't understand is why Florida is even a toss-up state. Florida is very conservative but seems to be leaning toward Obama. It must be Ryan's medicare plan. Did you hear how he was booed at the AARP convention? Long term, Republicans need to worry about Texas. Texas is becoming more Hispanic every year and if the Republican's lose that state in the next 10 years or so, they'll be no more Republican presidents. You can't compare the demographics of today to 1980. The US has grown by almost 100 million people since then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hook up at akebono 15 min thomas 28
How do I get in contact with Bryan Andrew DeFil... (Jan '13) 24 min Just curious 30
Orgy tonight 1 hr Susie q 6
Hot guys at akebono 1 hr Trixy 1
Rudy Runyon to play at the VFW in November! 1 hr Bob 8
Rib Lickers (Dec '13) 1 hr An Old Friend 53
Tiffanny Rone 1 hr kno more than yall 8
Vote Johnny Bell 2 hr Old 3rd shifter 39
Chad Hunt 4 hr true 11
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 8 hr Humhainna 1,025
omg Fri Old friend 7
Glasgow Dating
Find my Match

Glasgow Jobs

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glasgow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glasgow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]