my husband hates me because I'm fat
karly

Cambridge, UK

#332 Oct 27, 2011
keepin it real wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my whole point. Even though he is (was) less than desirable she found him desirable and loved him no matter what. His inches on his body (or lack of) didn't make her disgusted. The man is a pig and she should kick him to the curb. Women gain weight and retain that weight a lot of times after giving birth. After giving birth losing weight isn't their main priority...it is caring for 3 babies and a jerk of a husband who wants a model figure to stare at. When the jerk she lives with shits out 3 porcupines from his ass sideways and still looks like he did the day they got married then I will side with the man.
I love your reply youre great !!!
karly

Cambridge, UK

#333 Oct 27, 2011
My man is the same. He cheated on me because I wasnt the skinny thing he married. 30 years later two kids and no im not skinny but not by any means huge. He cheated on me and Im devastated. I could have forgiven but he refuses to give up contact by text with her. I feel so lost and useless
on the real

United States

#334 Oct 27, 2011
karly wrote:
My man is the same. He cheated on me because I wasnt the skinny thing he married. 30 years later two kids and no im not skinny but not by any means huge. He cheated on me and Im devastated. I could have forgiven but he refuses to give up contact by text with her. I feel so lost and useless
You need a new man!
thats not true

United States

#335 Oct 27, 2011
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right! How many times do you hear about a man leaving his wife for an older fat woman. Now if the older fat woman has money...maybe. Everyone wants to act like it's ok to be fat but not many men find it attractive. If you were fat in High School you didn't date much, not very popular and definitely not a cheerleader. The real world is the same so once again it is not ok to be FAT!!!
Men around here leave their wives for big fat nasty hillbilly hos all of the time! And the fat as*s do not have money! What about all the fat slobs at ACK, Dana, Akebono, MS brakes, JK French? The men in Barren county ARE NOT MEN! There are too few exceptions to the rule and its truly sad.
People around here don't care about their appearance, hygiene, who they fu**, who they cheat on, how they abuse their children, who takes care of their children, if they have a job, or god. But they make sure to go to church every Sunday to repent. Well guess what? God is no excuse for your backwoods breeding, incest, and pittiful ideas on what's right and wrong!
The new course in education that should be taught from preschool til death around here, because apparently stupidity and ignorance has affected every age in this county, is "HOW TO BE A HUMAN BEING FOR DUMMIES."
Thanks a lot, I'll be here all week...
OWN THAT FLAB BABY

Glasgow, KY

#336 Oct 27, 2011
Oh hogwash! Your husband doesn't hate you because you are fat! You are fat because your husband hates you! There's a difference, you know. lol There's nothing worse than a two-tons-of-fun gal crying and blaming her rotundness on others. Pick yourself up (lol that opens the door for many jokes) and quit stuffing ho-ho's down your throat at 3am when you think nobody is looking. Stop slurping down a half gallon of chocolate milk and a chickens whole family tree for breakfast. You are sooo waaaay past pinch an inch...you are deep into grab a slab territory so you need to act fast before Maury knocks on your door and has a forklift with him.

Stare at yourself at least once a day for 30 minutes naked in front of a full length mirror. Either one of two positive things will happen...you will completely understand why your old man hates you or you will buy a bigger mirror. Good luck Bertha Butt!
question

Muldoon, TX

#337 Dec 13, 2011
would u consider a 5'4 164 pounds female a fat person?

Phineous Gage

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#338 Dec 13, 2011
question wrote:
you are hefty, but three days at the gym a week would take care of it.
Joey

Glasgow, KY

#339 Dec 13, 2011
question wrote:
My wife is 5'4 and weighs 140 but works out three days a week. She is lean and mean and is over 45 years old. It is all about committment. I'm almost 50 and weigh 167 at 5'11. We eat almost everything we want but the key is exercise.
question

Muldoon, TX

#340 Dec 13, 2011
:(
Kevin

Glasgow, KY

#341 Dec 14, 2011
question wrote:
A little on the heavy side but if you are great looking....maybe. The Joey guy has the right size lady!!
They are stupid

Glasgow, KY

#342 Dec 14, 2011
question wrote:
I'd say your fun sized....
slim trim tim

Elizabethtown, KY

#343 Dec 15, 2011
Look, your boyfriend is a fool for being your boyfriend anyway, if you are fat. And by all means he should hate you beacuse you are fat. Heres why.

Fat people are ugly.

Fat people are nasty.

Fat ppeople are unsightly.

Santa Claus don't even like fat people although he is one of them.

Fat people stink.

Fat people are a danger to all others, heres why.

If a fat person was to fall on you, or roll over on you then it is all over for you.

Secondly,

If there is a food shortage in the world, then it is the fat people who are to blame. So unfat youself. And unfat your food intake. Here is why.

There would be a lot less stress on the people who labor in the fields, less work for them means less food fot you. Understand.
lolzzz

United States

#346 Dec 15, 2011
I like chubby women, but the Mexicans usually beat me to them. :(
Ben N Jerry

Glasgow, KY

#347 Dec 16, 2011
Hey big momma come see me I'll buy us some chunky monkey Ice Cream and we can see what happens next.....
riya

Bolton, UK

#349 Jan 22, 2012
omg please leave him i knw its hard cos i am in dat situation, i m not fat but i am tooo skiny n my husband hates me for that i ve got a girl and he calls me names but i tried to live him but i couldnt coz i love him, i left my house jst for him but now he hates me because of my look even though it was love merriage mans are like that so try to leave me plz its better for you
open your heart

Horse Cave, KY

#350 Jan 22, 2012
I went through the same thing. I got pregnant in high school and all he ever talked about was how much I ate. He would complain about me eating so much. So we would fight about it. After my son was born he constantly fought with me about losing weight and not having a job. He took the keys to both cars when we left. He left me and my son at home every weekend to go out and stay with friends. Later found out he had been cheating on me. It never gets better. Once they start saying ur too fat it goes down hill. He told me he was ashamed of me. Called me an Orca Whale. called me from work making fun of me. I put up with it until he broke up with me and besides my son that was the best thing he done for me. I am now with a great man who treats me wonderful and I couldnt ask for a better man.
totally like fer sure

Glasgow, KY

#351 Jan 22, 2012
Correction...you are fat because your husband hates you!
Jane

Glasgow, KY

#352 Jan 23, 2012
I used to be an aerobics instructor at a gym. If a person is obese they should talk to a doctor after trying to lose weight but can't. They might need some pills to help them and a doctor to work out a regimen. Many people just don't know how to lose weight.

Working out every day means you have to put some effort into it. A walk won't cut it. To burn body fat someone has to get their target heart rate up and keep it up for at least 30 minutes. And then factor into the equation that our bodies get used to things and so when we start a new routine we lose a lot of weight then plateau and have to switch it up.

Then you have to literally calculate your calories to make sure you burn more than you take in. It's hard work and most people don't have the time or are too lazy to put in the effort.

The best advice I can give for a woman to lose weight is to lift weights. So many women think they will gain weight or look like a man. They won't. Testosterone makes men look like they do, and most women do not have that much testosterone. Lifting weights burns calories when you are just watching tv or sleeping. Building muscle means that the fat above them is tighter and you have a better physique. Plus, it's less work than running and just as good. But you have to not be afraid to pump some serious iron. A ten or five pound dumbbell won't do it. Get a few 25 and 30 pounders and start doing reps. Even if you can only do two at a time.

Buy an exercise ball and look up exercises to integrate weights with an exercise ball online. You can do a total body workout at home and you'll definitely see results.

I hope this helps anyone out who is interested in losing weight. I went from 35% body fat to 15% in 3 months before I became an aerobics instructor. I was 110 when I started and was 105 when I ended. So see, losing body fat does NOT mean you must lose a lot of weight. I replaced my fat with muscle and wore the same clothes as before but I looked so much better.
hook us up ladies

Glasgow, KY

#353 Jan 23, 2012
I'd rather be with two-tons-of-fun than I would be trying to get it on with a bag of bones that whines every time you touch them because it hurts. Plus heavy women are great cooks. Skinny people serve you crackers and ice chips for dinner. Look at Brad Pitt. He left Jennifer Aniston who has a nice body and is pretty for some skank that looks like a skeleton with protruding veins. You can tell in his pictures that he is old and tired and hungry and kicking himself for hooking up with skeletor and the bunch of kids she buys at Christmas time for the other kids she has. He screwed himself. Give me some meaty bones any day.
Jane

Glasgow, KY

#354 Jan 23, 2012
hook us up ladies wrote:
I'd rather be with two-tons-of-fun than I would be trying to get it on with a bag of bones that whines every time you touch them because it hurts. Plus heavy women are great cooks. Skinny people serve you crackers and ice chips for dinner. Look at Brad Pitt. He left Jennifer Aniston who has a nice body and is pretty for some skank that looks like a skeleton with protruding veins. You can tell in his pictures that he is old and tired and hungry and kicking himself for hooking up with skeletor and the bunch of kids she buys at Christmas time for the other kids she has. He screwed himself. Give me some meaty bones any day.
Whines because it hurts when you touch them? Are they anorexic? This has surely never happened to you and you are exaggerating. Brad Pitt is not going hungry. Everybody likes something different. Just because you like big girls doesn't mean skinny girls are nasty. It just means you don't like them. Don't generalize just because you personally don't like them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
matt bowles (Aug '08) 1 hr bobbob 30
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 168,056
Boycott NFL 3 hr Bobby 52
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 12 hr keller 1,464
hud/ rules & regulations (Oct '08) 16 hr Pam 35
Fun in glasgow 17 hr Bbbbb 4
Lowes 17 hr I know 10

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages