wat do u no bout ashley smith???
tanner

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jul 3, 2010
nuthin
glasgows finest

Glasgow, KY

#3 Dec 7, 2010
i know about her....what do u want to know?
PINK

Glasgow, KY

#4 Dec 8, 2010
i no her wrote:
wat do u no bout ashley smith???
She is a nasty ho like her sister April!
help

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2010
PINK wrote:
<quoted text>She is a nasty ho like her sister April!
ok PINK this is ashley smith...why dont you tell me who you really are??? Ill give you my phone number if you will call me and let me know who you are. Who are you to judge me??
PINK

Glasgow, KY

#6 Dec 10, 2010
help wrote:
<quoted text> ok PINK this is ashley smith...why dont you tell me who you really are??? Ill give you my phone number if you will call me and let me know who you are. Who are you to judge me??
if u want to be a dumba** to put your number on here give it to me.hit the pipe again ashley
yea i no ashley

Glasgow, KY

#7 Dec 10, 2010
i was wondering how she lost tht weight on tht pipe u looked better with weight.
Ashley Smith

Glasgow, KY

#9 Dec 14, 2010
yall can talk all yall want b/c none of this is bothering me. i know the truth and thats all that matters to me. Ive never been on drugs and will never be on drugs. I have a child that means more to me than that. So blah blah blah all you want!!!
I KNOW

Glasgow, KY

#10 Dec 14, 2010
Why not admit the truth Ashley?! You HAVE done drugs!! I don't know if you still do or not but I do know that you have. Just like you have slept with anything that walked young/old or black/white. You are trash...always were and always will be. That's why you can't find a decent man. Your a JOKE and they are all grossed out by you and run the other direction.
education anyone

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jan 4, 2011
Ashley Smith wrote:
yall can talk all yall want b/c none of this is bothering me. i know the truth and thats all that matters to me. Ive never been on drugs and will never be on drugs. I have a child that means more to me than that. So blah blah blah all you want!!!
Umm...how old are you? You sound like a middle schooler with your blah blah blah. You say you have a child and that concerns me...you should really make sure that child has a better education than you have...just saying.
Carrie

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jan 4, 2011
Ya'll need to get the name right and get my sis n laws name off of topix and put ashley smith nt saltsman
FYI

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jan 4, 2011
Carrie wrote:
Ya'll need to get the name right and get my sis n laws name off of topix and put ashley smith nt saltsman
Ashley Saltsman is Ashley Smith. Meaning her maiden name is Saltsman and she married a Smith...Therefore giving you Ashley Saltsman-Smith!
gross

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jan 5, 2011
I know her and the only thing I have to say is that she is GROSS! She thinks she looks good but she is nasty!
wat i think

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jan 5, 2011
PINK wrote:
<quoted text>She is a nasty ho like her sister April!
her whole family is nasty. lets hope her child will NOT follow in their foot steps and be a part of glasgows ghetto trash
MEEE

Glasgow, KY

#17 Jan 6, 2011
wat is she up to these days?
Ashley Smith

Glasgow, KY

#18 Jan 7, 2011
Hey, I have sex with whoever I want, and do whatever drugs I want. So there!
hey

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Jan 7, 2011
Ashley Smith wrote:
then post your number i'd love to have some sex
just sayin

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jan 7, 2011
thought i would bump u back to the top with your sister
hey

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Jan 7, 2011
lol
ashley saltsman

Raywick, KY

#22 Jan 9, 2011
Ashley Smith wrote:
I dont know who put my name on here but no i dont do drugs and have been with the same guy for 8 months now so apparently i dont sleep with just anything that walks by.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min spaceship 141,361
The Reddys did not donate South Green Elementary 43 min Funny 124
toni richey walden 1 hr Peter 4
Collecting money for Tyler Lee 1 hr outoftowner 86
Chelsea Shaw 1 hr Mandy 11
Adam Puckett (Nov '14) 11 hr Aaa 12
Josh Payne (May '12) 12 hr sissy 23
Anthony Barbour charged with murder 16 hr Very concerned 30
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) Wed Big Willie 1,193
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages