timmy king arrested
drugfree glasgow

Glasgow, KY

#1 Aug 21, 2008
Glasgow Police have arrested Timothy W. King of Cleveland Avenue in Glasgow after officers went to the residence in reference to a warrant to be served. When King opened the door a strong odor of marijuana was detected which led to officers obtaining consent to search the home which netted the finding of marijuana and paraphernalia.

picture on www.wcluradio.com
hippie

Tompkinsville, KY

#2 Aug 21, 2008
Who the hell is posting this stupid shit. For one thing he does not live on Cleveland Avenue
lovehurts

Glasgow, KY

#3 Aug 21, 2008
it said Clevland Ave in the news
wahaha

Cave City, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2009
the timmy king i know is a good person and so what if he got caught with pot or if he did not most people in glasgow has smoke or sold pot in there time but timmy king is a good man and he takes care of his family, so u must have the wrong person
Dreamer

Greensburg, KY

#5 Feb 7, 2009
sound's like you all sell alot of pot in glasgow?was just wondering and no i dont mess with it, it is that you made it sound as if they do lol and i dont know him could not say.
lol

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Feb 9, 2009
is this troy keens brother hes the only timmy keen i know an if its him i hope they hang him hes a low life bastard
here

Cave City, KY

#7 Feb 9, 2009
don't worry Tim. Brian will be put away. u know what i mean? in jail5
interested

Glasgow, KY

#8 Feb 9, 2009
Timmy King...not Keen.....is a great guy, good daddy. I don't get to see him very much any more, but he has a great heart and one of the best people I've ever worked with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof: The Moon Is Self Illuminating 28 min Wubby 3
Crooked preachers 1 hr Luxo 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Patriot 151,618
Jonathan bragg in jail 6 hr Ashley 3
Trump Lied 7 hr really 39
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 9 hr Hatti_Hollerand 579
Happy valley inn 11 hr Neighbor 11
GLASGOW EPB MODERN DAY EXTORTION voice your op... Mon Betty 54

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages