Pregnant by the nephew

Pregnant by the nephew

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

did it happen

West Monroe, LA

#1 Apr 22, 2009
Does anyone remember someone pregnant by her nephew back in the Fall, it was around Barren County High School's Fall Break?? The woman was pregnant by her nephew, she was in her 30s and he was a student at Barren County High School. It was her nephew by marriage, not by blood and they slept together on the beach in Florida.

Someone said it was Beth Compton, but that doesn't sound like her??? I haven't seen her in a few years so, I don't know if she is pregnant, but it would be about time to have the baby in another month.

Does anyone know any really pregnant women right now or any guys at BCHS ready to have a child?
wow

United States

#2 Feb 14, 2010
Don't know anyone by that name, but my co-worker had sex on the beach at Spring Break last year with her nephew by marriage.

I have noticed that guys are always attracted to there aunts by marriage.
shame on you

Glasgow, KY

#3 Feb 14, 2010
did it happen wrote:
Does anyone remember someone pregnant by her nephew back in the Fall, it was around Barren County High School's Fall Break?? The woman was pregnant by her nephew, she was in her 30s and he was a student at Barren County High School. It was her nephew by marriage, not by blood and they slept together on the beach in Florida.
Someone said it was Beth Compton, but that doesn't sound like her??? I haven't seen her in a few years so, I don't know if she is pregnant, but it would be about time to have the baby in another month.
Does anyone know any really pregnant women right now or any guys at BCHS ready to have a child?
Talk about a Troublemaker!!!
You should be soooo ashamed.
You put a name on here too!!!
Shame on You!
Some people don't have the sense of a goose.
ithappens

Glasgow, KY

#4 Feb 14, 2010
I bet there are alot of men who likes their aunts by marriage that way. It is very sick and on them but even sicker for the aunt by marriage. I knew of a guy whole really loved his aunt and loved her so much he went to bed with her.
hint

Glasgow, KY

#5 Feb 14, 2010
ithappens wrote:
I bet there are alot of men who likes their aunts by marriage that way. It is very sick and on them but even sicker for the aunt by marriage. I knew of a guy whole really loved his aunt and loved her so much he went to bed with her.
yeah me to
Mike

Detroit, MI

#6 Feb 3, 2011
About 20 years ago, I had sex with my aunt (no blood relation). We were in family vacation and she was about 35 and I was a senior in high school. I remember we were on the beach and she had on this hot little bikini and I was you know getting pretty hot down there. I remember her grabbing my penis and the next thing I knew we were in the motel room in bed. I lost my virginity that afternoon and it was the greatest day of my life. I never saw her again because they lived in Arkansas and she and my uncle divorced the next summer. I have never had sex like that since then. I am 37 now and would give anything to re live that moment.
Shaw

Owensboro, KY

#8 Mar 8, 2011
When I was a little boy, I wanted my aunt so bad. I knew we weren't really related and I just really wanted her so bad.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 9, 2011
traylor park wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know there were any Huff's in Arkansas
From what I understand the Huff's only do it with blood relatives, keeps the disability checks comming.

“loving life”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Mar 9, 2011
you know what they say, blood is thicker than the ink on the check lmao

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Since: Apr 10

USA

#11 Mar 9, 2011
Big JackJohnson wrote:
you know what they say, blood is thicker than the ink on the check lmao
Is that pic you BJJ...if so........nice!!!

“loving life”

Location hidden

#12 Mar 10, 2011
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Is that pic you BJJ...if so........nice!!!
Thank ya maam lol
ASHES

Edmonton, KY

#13 Mar 11, 2011
MY DAD SLEPT WITH HIS AUNT WHICH IS HIS MOMMAS SISTER..it happened more than once to. its because they never could keep anybody in theri lives. they make me sick.
shrink

Glasgow, KY

#14 Mar 12, 2011
did it happen wrote:
Why don,t you mind your own business instead of trying to start trouble for someone else. I guess you are jealous because you didn,t get screwed on the beach. Go find you someone and leave other people alone .
itty bitty titty

Horse Cave, KY

#15 Mar 12, 2011
i know another man who screwed his aunt. Jefferies Auto Salvage.

glasgow

#16 Mar 12, 2011
Getting prego by your relatives is very common. Who does it matter who you get pregnant by
Amy

United States

#17 Mar 10, 2012
Every little boy dreams of having a sexual relationship with there auntie, I just hope that it's not a blood relative.
mmm

Glasgow, KY

#18 Mar 10, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CCR 165,510
a.k. or anne murray 3 hr PT 8
Scott Jones 3 hr david8086 18
Kelsey Stinnett DWA 4 hr Robthecob 9
Daniel Shipp 5 hr Rod 1
Nursing Assistants On Drugs 6 hr crazytown 2
Keith Hale should be fired 6 hr edgaralanpoe 6

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance