Mindy McCready
Fan

Glasgow, KY

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Dead at 37 :( loved her music
aLL aBoUt AwEsOmE

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Females rarely die of self inflicted gun shots, however "guys do it all the time."

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#3 Feb 18, 2013
It's sad. She was a train wreck waiting to happen. She had talent. I feel bad for the children she left behind.
bye bye skank

Westerville, OH

#4 Feb 18, 2013
I'm glad that druggy skank finally offed herself.what a piece of garbage.
sunny

Albany, GA

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Shes was so selfish doing that! Leaving those kids behind! What a piece of.crap
sad situation

Edmonton, KY

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Obviously this person was sad and mental and had been for some years. You have to really want to die when you shoot yourself (chances are you could live and be a vegetable)and when you leave babies behind. She wasn't in her right mind and hadn't been for some time. It's not like she didn't try to get help for her addictions and depression. Maybe she felt like she couldn't get better and being dead would be best for her kids because she couldn't get better.

She always seemed sad even when she was smiling and happy. Maybe she thought this was her last gift to her babies if she felt she could never get better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min ChromiuMan 156,558
Brandon Stockton losing coaching job (Apr '13) 21 min Terrible 65
Kelsey wallace 47 min Info 49
Glasgow High School 2 hr You are not Bright 49
Favorite Christmas Song 2 hr Sven 23
Glasgow Automotive 2 hr Yokweero 2
Attempted Kidnapping at Walmart?? 3 hr Nutty 8

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages