boo

Cave City, KY

#1 Dec 27, 2011
Two words: meth addict.
Drama

Munfordville, KY

#2 Dec 27, 2011
Leave Emily alone she's a nice girl and I'm positive she doesn't do meth. So stop trying to start drama.
asfdg

Cave City, KY

#3 Dec 27, 2011
believe what u want.
mhm

Munfordville, KY

#4 Dec 27, 2011
People have been saying this about Emily for a while and not a damn one of them can show any proof that she is on meth. So until I see proof I will keep believing that she is in fact 100% not on meth.
what

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 28, 2011
boo wrote:
Two words: meth addict.
..are you just jealous of Emily and want to start something...
asfdg

Cave City, KY

#6 Dec 28, 2011
Why would anyone be jealous of someone whos addicted to dope? U can see it in her face tht shes on it. Evidently, her bf's been on it & hes the 1 that got her on it.
Drama

Munfordville, KY

#7 Dec 28, 2011
asfdg wrote:
Why would anyone be jealous of someone whos addicted to dope? U can see it in her face tht shes on it. Evidently, her bf's been on it & hes the 1 that got her on it.
Okay, Emily's face look the same as it always has. And if she really was on meth her teeth would be fucked up but they obviously are not. Also before you go starting shit about her boyfriend he's not on meth either, so stop trying to cause drama. It's pathetic that's all people are good for anymore.
agree

Munfordville, KY

#8 Dec 29, 2011
Drama wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, Emily's face look the same as it always has. And if she really was on meth her teeth would be fucked up but they obviously are not. Also before you go starting shit about her boyfriend he's not on meth either, so stop trying to cause drama. It's pathetic that's all people are good for anymore.
I agree with you Emily looks the same she always has. The person stating this is just someone who wants to bring up drama because they are jealous of Emily. People just need to get over their self and grow up and stop starting shit when everyone knows it's not true.
kjhkjmn

Cave City, KY

#9 Dec 29, 2011
not trying to be rude or anything but I know for a fact she's on meth. I have witnessed it before, and if you rlly look at her, you can tell she is. and as for her teeth, you wouldnt be able to tell now since she hasn't been on it that long.
NORWEIGAN DISK THROWER

Glasgow, KY

#10 Dec 29, 2011
Being a stuck up bitch doesn't mean you're on meth!
lol

Glasgow, KY

#11 Dec 29, 2011
emily is beautiful, id marry that dope head :p
her dope ass bf lol

Glasgow, KY

#13 Apr 17, 2012
kjhkjmn wrote:
not trying to be rude or anything but I know for a fact she's on meth. I have witnessed it before, and if you rlly look at her, you can tell she is. and as for her teeth, you wouldnt be able to tell now since she hasn't been on it that long.
you guys are a dumb ass bunch, nobody is on meth around here, get a life and leave her alone
haha

Glasgow, KY

#14 Apr 17, 2012
well all those kids are into drugs and the parents dont do anything about it what do you expect when you are a kid and your parents dont do anything about it can we all say TRASH!!!!
macL

Glasgow, KY

#15 Apr 20, 2012
She is nice on the surface but on the inside she is a demon. The biggest bitc* you will ever meet. She is severely addicted to marijuana. Her brother has been arrested multiple times on drug charges.
Her little brother Connor has been caught not by his parents and the school several times with marijuana. She is not the sweet little girl you think!
haa

Glasgow, KY

#16 Apr 22, 2012
ha who saw her drunk ass at prom tonight?
Cwhite

United States

#17 Apr 23, 2012
Shes a nasty asss bitchhh. Plain and simple.
Hahaha

Edmonton, KY

#18 Apr 26, 2012
Why would any of us be jealous of someone sitting in jail right now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Money laundering at Slaytons junk palace 33 min Info 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min LOL in a suit 156,501
Need to know about Daniel Bledsoe 2 hr Robert 21
Glasgow High School 2 hr What 38
Good news on Dana closure (Apr '16) 2 hr Special 34
Need Info on a Andrew Joiner and Dustin Taylor ... 2 hr Unacceptable 2
Tattoos are disgusting!!! And tasteless!!!! For... (Jun '12) 15 hr eric 536

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages