|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me he loves losers like you. You made just as much yet you have nothing! You seem so much smarter drawing your checks and taking them back to your trailer while hoping the rent to own place doesn't come get your TV! Yep your definitely smarter!!!
LOL I don't have yo worry I have my eployment Opps i mean my un-employment check's coming in on a regular basis haha oh and i just got my food stamps today also wooooohooooo. Man i tell this is the good life hahaha
Crazy like a fox b

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Yes u can cus u r F dogggg can't u get it
just want to know

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

What i Think wrote:
<quoted text> You CANNOT draw unemployment if u are fired from a job, unless you can prove you was fired based on discrimination or prove you wasnt fired for no good reason, geting fired becasue a person lays out of work cannot draw, they will just laugh in their face when they go apply. Unemployment is for such as unforseen layoffs because of slow times or place goes out of business, if you QUIT or GET FIRED you won't get a penny of unmeployment. The person sounds like they might just be a deadbeat and wanting a paycheck to set at home and watch TV.
from what i know . you can draw unemployment . would just take longer getting , than normal . you CAN'T draw for stealing !!!!!!!!!!
Ezflowin

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Ok so i was fired for attendance policy breach. Written warnings for tardies. I had 0 "call offs", and 0 "no call, no shows." I was given 3day suspension for my tardies and returned back to work under 90 day probation and had to upkeep perfect attendance until 90 days was over. Well i made it 31 days and was 1 hr late. And subsuquently fired. Do i have any hope of collecting unemployment benefits from state of indiana?
wtf

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Get another job. Why should working people have to support your ass?
SbC

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Some of u idiots who are so against unemployment collection need to learn how to read. If the thread starts out requesting help with UI you need to pass it by. Nobody needs to hear your righteous shit. Let you get fired for getting sick out of the blue id like to sit here and rack the same shit you are saying down your throat. Lets see how u like that. Stupid.
Feminist Democrat

Decorah, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

You can draw unemployment if you are fired. But first, your old boss has to agree that you qualify for unemployment. Sadly, if you broke any rules that you AGREED to not break, and you signed a paper stating that you understand that getting fired for breaking such rules was the penalty, and if your boss denies your claim, the unemployment will side with your boss.

So...it's a gamble. Apply, if your boss denies it then appeal, but usually NO, if you broke a rule and they can PROVE that you knew you would get fired for your actions(usually a paper an employee signed upon hiring that they understood the rules) then you are just shit out of luck.
Feminist Democrat

Decorah, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

wtf wrote:
Get another job. Why should working people have to support your ass?
Unemployment insurance isn't from working people supporting their ass. Employers pay for that insurance out of THEIR money. Nothing for unemployment comes from YOUR money or YOUR paycheck.

The state and federal taxes paid by EMPLOYERS pay for unemployment insurance and it's the LAW, an employer has to pay those.

Now, if a businesses unemployment costs rise, they can lay people off or charge more for goods and services if they want, which is why most employers fight unemployment claims.
Fl res

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Generaly, if you apply for FLMA, and have a Dr.'s excuse, they can't fire you. If you didn't apply for FLMA, but can prove illness, you can recieve benefits. Good luck to you.
Worker

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Ezflowin wrote:
Ok so i was fired for attendance policy breach. Written warnings for tardies. I had 0 "call offs", and 0 "no call, no shows." I was given 3day suspension for my tardies and returned back to work under 90 day probation and had to upkeep perfect attendance until 90 days was over. Well i made it 31 days and was 1 hr late. And subsuquently fired. Do i have any hope of collecting unemployment benefits from state of indiana?
I hope not.

Most companies would not even put you on suspension if not a terrible waste of time anyway. Bet this happens all the time.

Grow up.

We all have problems but some manage to put feeding a family first.
Johnny

Tunkhannock, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

FMLA doesn't pay you any money stupid, and I'm pretty sure that if that person worked for fifteen years then they probably rely on money.
Johnny

Tunkhannock, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

You said "Get another job. Why should working people have to support your ass?". But what you don't understand is that working people don't support people on unemployment dumbass, that's why it shows up on your W2 as something that everyone pays into. Therefore, if someone worked then they paid into it and they have a right to collect unemployment until they can find another job. I think what your stupid angry ass is thinking of is welfare dumbass.
Johnny

Tunkhannock, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Feminist Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Unemployment insurance isn't from working people supporting their ass. Employers pay for that insurance out of THEIR money. Nothing for unemployment comes from YOUR money or YOUR paycheck.
The state and federal taxes paid by EMPLOYERS pay for unemployment insurance and it's the LAW, an employer has to pay those.
Now, if a businesses unemployment costs rise, they can lay people off or charge more for goods and services if they want, which is why most employers fight unemployment claims.
You are almost right. Other than the fact that you AND your employer both pay into Unemployment Insurance, and they only have to have it if they have over a certain number of employees.
hey

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Been there done that wrote:
<quoted text>I just got finished drawing it for 26 weeks... I think I know what Im talking about here...
it all depends on it place of works policy where I work it's 12 weeks in a 12 month policy I know because I had to use it when I broke my foot last year
JEB

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

JED wrote:
People that don't know have no business answering.
If you're fired for just cause, you cannot draw unemployment. If there's a company policy against absenteeism and you violate that policy, you employer can fire you and you can't draw.
To Help: Talk to your employer and let them know your situation. Make sure you know the employer's policy about absenteeism and try to follow that. Write letters, etc. and get work excuses from your doctors when necessary to keep a record that you are not violating polciy. This may be crutial to proving an unemployment claim if there is ever a dispute.
You may benefit from the Family Medical Leave Act. If your employer has 50 employees, then FMLA applies. You may take a leave of 13 weeks and your employee has to keep your position available for when you come back. You need to get a FMLA application and have your doctor complete it.
I missed 5 days with the flu and got written up; my company won't even accept doctor statements from hourly employees. A salary person had flu and took 2 weeks off with full pay!

I tried to get FMLA but they said that flu wasn't serious enough (never mind the hundreds of people that have died the past few months!)
Christian Torres

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

run

Macomb, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

i just got fired due to attendance and I also drew unemployment because the reason why i was fired is from my medical leave from my back. I didnt qualify for FMLA they told me i had to be there for a year to qualify. I hurt my back at the job and now that they dont want to cover me they fired me. I already know im gonna have to appeal cause this place works dirty to there employes especially after they fired them. i was told they turn down every person that they fired so now its going to cost them a lot of money to go to the appeal. while this happened i have also been looking for work to.
JEB

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

My daughter got put on "light duty" by her doctor when pregnant so they put her off on FMLA then fired her.

She lost her insurance so now has tons of doctor and hospital bills due!
The Devil

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Can I draw Welfare and Work?
NO you cannot

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

No

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of121
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Glasgow Forum right now

Search the Glasgow Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min LMS 127,993
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min LMS 144,927
James Davis 2 hr Hmmm 6
Doty Dooty 5 hr Glasgow resident 21
kacey morgan 6 hr Kacey Morgan 4
6 letter word game..change one letter! (Apr '09) 6 hr ohyeay 918
SUBWAY......The missing employee 8 hr litter 9
TJ Sampson closing? 12 hr noway 13
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 22 hr Susie 972
•••
•••
•••
•••

Glasgow Jobs