can you tell me

Glasgow, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2012
you was in lowes today around 11:00 - 11:30. You had on black tights under your dress and you have long bonde hair. you are so hot and carry your self so well. I was geting a hard on just by watching you. i passed you several times in the store just to get another look at you i wish i could have stay till you left but had to go. i hope you read this, i sure would like to meet you if your not attached.
lol

United States

#2 Oct 8, 2012
can you tell me wrote:
you was in lowes today around 11:00 - 11:30. You had on black tights under your dress and you have long bonde hair. you are so hot and carry your self so well. I was geting a hard on just by watching you. i passed you several times in the store just to get another look at you i wish i could have stay till you left but had to go. i hope you read this, i sure would like to meet you if your not attached.
Who said chivalry was dead? LOL.
really

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2012
well, aren't you the sweet talker.
the blonde

Glasgow, KY

#4 Oct 8, 2012
oh yeah cutie :p i knew u was lookin at me. i was turned on myself. no im not attached to anyone. why didnt you talk to me? a girl wants a guy to be assertive hun. but you are so cute! call me at three zero three - two four two four. my name is Amanda, that is my friend's phone, but she will let me know if you call. Hope to hear from you soon!
Shemp

Glasgow, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2012
can you tell me wrote:
I hate to tell you but that was a guy working the front end. He dresses like that now and then and I'm sure he'd like your phone number. Just ask, sweetie.
Fglp

Glasgow, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2012
Sick puppy
can you tell me

Glasgow, KY

#7 Oct 9, 2012
Shemp wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to tell you but that was a guy working the front end. He dresses like that now and then and I'm sure he'd like your phone number. Just ask, sweetie.
Amanda I hope you are really the person I saw in lowes. So many people like to get on here and jerk others around. if you are the blonde i senn in lowes what color was your dress,because i remb.
can you tell me

Glasgow, KY

#8 Oct 9, 2012
the blonde wrote:
oh yeah cutie :p i knew u was lookin at me. i was turned on myself. no im not attached to anyone. why didnt you talk to me? a girl wants a guy to be assertive hun. but you are so cute! call me at three zero three - two four two four. my name is Amanda, that is my friend's phone, but she will let me know if you call. Hope to hear from you soon!
Amanda I hope you are really the person I saw in lowes. So many people like to get on here and jerk others around. If you are the blonde i saw in lowes what color was your dress,because i remb.
lol

United States

#9 Oct 9, 2012
can you tell me wrote:
<quoted text>Amanda I hope you are really the person I saw in lowes. So many people like to get on here and jerk others around. If you are the blonde i saw in lowes what color was your dress,because i remb.
Dude, it ain't her. I'd almost guarantee it is some GUY yanking your chain.
there are

Mooresville, NC

#10 Oct 9, 2012
There's a few women that work there that I'd like to hook up with!
tony

Glasgow, KY

#11 Oct 9, 2012
can you tell me wrote:
I saw you following that girl and when I saw you had an erection I got one myself thinking how much I'd like to jump into bed with you. I was so turned on by your bludging erection I had to go into the mens room and take care of myself, while thinking of kissing you and going down on each other. Let me know if you like dudes and maybe we can hook up. you looked kinda gay so maybe you are bisexual.
what

Glasgow, KY

#12 Oct 15, 2012
dude your not gonna find her. if you couldnt talk to her you should have asked some one els to ask her her name and #. dnt get on here you look like afreak and salker rapest. and by the way id like to go inlowes and jus havea gangbang :D me anall the young girls. 18 an above. there are somehot ass out there
can you tell me

Glasgow, KY

#13 Oct 16, 2012
this was a shopper
hummmmm

Bolivar, MO

#14 Oct 16, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said chivalry was dead? LOL.
lol
Citizen

Horse Cave, KY

#15 Oct 16, 2012
Romantics of the 21st century!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Word Game. (Nov '08) 3 hr another 2,562
Word Association (Jun '08) 3 hr another 5,346
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 3 hr another 593
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Lanora 151,988
Pedophile Arrested in Glasgow 4 hr ditship 8
Why is the USPS so stupid? (Dec '12) 6 hr Urmomsass 51
Tammy Pedigo (May '12) 11 hr Wow 9

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages