my fantasy i found a real woman

my fantasy i found a real woman

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

happy boy

Glasgow, KY

#1 Dec 6, 2009
i have always been more interested in an older woman, these younger girls just dont have a clue yet as to what life is all about. i have found me an older woman and my fantasy has came true, its all great and more than i thought. heaven to betsy im in love with it. i am just happy for the first time in my life ever.congradulations to me merry christmas and a big halleluiah!!
happy boy 2

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Dec 6, 2009
happy boy wrote:
i have always been more interested in an older woman, these younger girls just dont have a clue yet as to what life is all about. i have found me an older woman and my fantasy has came true, its all great and more than i thought. heaven to betsy im in love with it. i am just happy for the first time in my life ever.congradulations to me merry christmas and a big halleluiah!!
Hey dude,I've done the same thing and i love it!!!
krissa

Glasgow, KY

#3 Dec 6, 2009
Way to go guys,CONGRADS! Merry Christmas!
:):)

Since: Oct 09

Hart County, KY.

#4 Dec 6, 2009
[shudder]
DAMSEL

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 6, 2009
Original T Jefferson wrote:
[shudder]
* GIGGLE*
Someone in the Know

Glasgow, KY

#6 Dec 6, 2009
Way to go guys, I am glad that you are happy. That is all that matters, if you are happy then that is great. God bless and Merry Christmas.
itwontlast

Louisville, KY

#7 Dec 6, 2009
odd that you said you were in love with "it". Based on that statement, I believe all you have found is a good piece of a$$. Nothing wrong with that. Enjoy that while it lasts. Find a good woman you respect and can't bear to be without. As the Toby Keith song says, "It's not the one's you can live with, it's the one's you can't live without."

Since: Oct 09

Hart County, KY.

#8 Dec 6, 2009
DAMSEL wrote:
<quoted text>* GIGGLE*
[smile]
happy boy

Glasgow, KY

#9 Dec 6, 2009
i cant live without seeing her . shes a beautiful person, has her shit together , works hard , and a great piece of ass all rolled up into one, we young guys prefer older women now and if you can snag one . well you got it . its the greatest thing ever , if it lasts it does, if it dont i had it. something funny ive never been this happy with any girl my age. the younger girls still have alot to learn the older women already learned it.shes taught me things i never thought id know. thats the majic in it
inquiring minds

Glasgow, KY

#10 Dec 8, 2009
happy boy wrote:
what makes you more attracted to older ladies? how long have you 2 known each other. is she more settled? do you really love her?
Cill Pulic

White House, TN

#11 Dec 8, 2009
I an glad that you found her, Maybe now some of us men can rest. She's been with almost every man in the state. She is real alright.
Cill Pulic

White House, TN

#12 Dec 8, 2009
Did you take a good look at her before diving in? Did you take a good smell of her first? LAWDY ME that woman is taninted.
happy boy

Glasgow, KY

#13 Dec 8, 2009
i dont care what nobody says. its a great thing for me not you. im just shouting it to the world, no one can be happy for nobody can they.shes only 10 years older but shes great. some are happy for me go me!!! still happy, if it dont last at least i gotta be happy
older chick

Munfordville, KY

#14 Dec 8, 2009
I am 5 years older than my boyfriend and he said the same thing girls these days just doesn't have any sense. (I'm 26 and he is 21) I'm happy for you. Good Luck to you and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
froggy

Glasgow, KY

#15 Dec 10, 2009
talking to a guy way younger than me, age dont really matter if the company is great, the conversations are interesting, and the sex is spectacular. i say let people do what they want and be happy for them if their happy. aint many people smiling these days, let the guy have his moment . the ones who dog are probably home alone on a weekend night. thats how they work they criticise the happy campers.
desire

Glasgow, KY

#16 Dec 10, 2009
froggy wrote:
talking to a guy way younger than me, age dont really matter if the company is great, the conversations are interesting, and the sex is spectacular. i say let people do what they want and be happy for them if their happy. aint many people smiling these days, let the guy have his moment . the ones who dog are probably home alone on a weekend night. thats how they work they criticise the happy campers.
true-true
RIFF

Glasgow, KY

#17 Dec 11, 2009
im talking to an older female. more content then ever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Jones (Nov '13) 21 min HAHA 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min ChromiuMan 148,998
Barren County WET????? 58 min Carl 8
Never seen so many losers in one place 1 hr Mama 4
Amanda Hammer 1 hr Jason 29
Robber burned 2 hr well 4
Dump The Trump 2 hr well 70

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages