Posted in the Glasgow Forum

Mom of 3

Trinity, TX

#1 Mar 12, 2012
Who is Maggie at women and children's clinic in Glasgow ? Is she any good
Mom of 3

Trinity, TX

#2 Mar 12, 2012
I really trying to find out if she's a midwife or dr. I'm high risk and wanted to see dr.craddock but he's been out bc he broke his leg, so they have me seeing her.
the1toc

Munfordville, KY

#3 Mar 13, 2012
nelliebell is really good.i have 1 kid an 1 on way i have seen her both times.
Just Me

Glasgow, KY

#4 Mar 13, 2012
Not sure about Maggie's abilities as a midwife, but she's a great person, and I'm sure has wonderful bedside manners. If I was expecting and looking for either a midwife or nurse practitioner, she'd be my first choice.
Recent

Cave City, KY

#5 Mar 14, 2012
I was cared for her recently at the hospital while my other midwife Nellie Bell was dealing with an emergency situation, She is very nice, first time I had ever seen her.
gexylizard

Lafayette, TN

#6 Sep 11, 2012
I just had maggie for a midwife for my son(this is my 6th birth) and she was awesome. I was high risk too for preemies and hemmorrages after birth...she took REALLY good care of me..I HIGHLY reccomend her!
Lala

Cave City, KY

#7 Sep 12, 2012
Depends. I no longer have the option to see a midwife when I plan to become pregnant in the future. I had Nellie bell and I developed Preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome, since developing that I have to see an OB now.

There is another one in Glasgow she is an OB her name is Dr. Lyons I think.

Maggie is a midwife by the way.
Just saying

Glasgow, KY

#8 Sep 12, 2012
I used Dr christy south, she's an OB Dr that practices more like a mid-wife! Absolute wonderful experience! Labor and delivery nurses at TJ were great also! Will be going back.
Libby

Glasgow, KY

#9 Sep 20, 2012
Need help about morning sicknes
Patient

Glasgow, KY

#10 Sep 21, 2012
I used Craddock he is always in a rush, but during my labor was so patient and respectful of my wishes I am forever impressed. Dirig was only option during my second on the night of my delivery and I now am terrified to go through labor again. Definitely ask around. Same building, totally different docs.
patient

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 22, 2012
Lala wrote:
Depends. I no longer have the option to see a midwife when I plan to become pregnant in the future. I had Nellie bell and I developed Preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome, since developing that I have to see an OB now.
There is another one in Glasgow she is an OB her name is Dr. Lyons I think.
Maggie is a midwife by the way.
I had Preeclampsia during my pregnancy and i was able to see Maggie. I also saw Dr. Craddock but Maggie is the one who caught this time and they sent me to Lexington. I love both of them and Maggie is a wonderful caring person. She came by to see me after i had delivered my baby. If her and Craddock wasn't keeping a eye for me i would have probably lost this baby or had a stroke. Love them Both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comrade Donald 7 min stupid republicans 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min TrumpMan 149,677
Barren County WET????? 28 min lol lol 126
larry slover (Oct '08) 2 hr larry 4
Malania Thump 2 hr Aunt Blabby 53
Bailey Gibson water damage 3 hr swimmer 3
Hardees on East Main (May '12) 6 hr Pokey Mon 15

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages