no talking at akebono
do unto others first

Glasgow, KY

#73 Jul 5, 2012
Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, great advice as you can see how much leverage the unions have had over the years. Johnson Controls joined a union and got a big raise right up until the point they moved everything to Mexico. Now those same employees are working for less than they were paid before the union came in! Take a stand against the company that pays your bills and soon they will find a labor force to work for 1/3 the wages, no benefits and no EPA regulations to contend with....it's called Mexico or China. I guess the unions standing up is why they now have the least number of members they have had in 30 years. If you are going wo work for a company, and take their money, for god's sake give them a fair days work or leave!
Funny...our factory is still here. They threatened to shut the doors and they threatened to shut down and reopen under another name and hire all new people. We stood our ground and the company is actually decent to the employees now. I retired from there and have no complaints. I didn't tuck my tail and run. I didn't stay and cower. I made my job better...I worked smarter instead of harder and I have it pretty damn good today because of those decisions. So stop with your doom and gloom and the sky is falling and spit in your mamas face when your employers demands that you do so! You are the reason people have to put up with this sort of crap. You need to run and hide behind the grill at McDonald's and let the big dogs take care of the porch. LMMFAO!
Worker

Glasgow, KY

#74 Jul 6, 2012
do unto others first wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny...our factory is still here. They threatened to shut the doors and they threatened to shut down and reopen under another name and hire all new people. We stood our ground and the company is actually decent to the employees now. I retired from there and have no complaints. I didn't tuck my tail and run. I didn't stay and cower. I made my job better...I worked smarter instead of harder and I have it pretty damn good today because of those decisions. So stop with your doom and gloom and the sky is falling and spit in your mamas face when your employers demands that you do so! You are the reason people have to put up with this sort of crap. You need to run and hide behind the grill at McDonald's and let the big dogs take care of the porch. LMMFAO!
You want to talk down and you retired from some factory?! I've never worked the floor but I've seen it from a much different level than you working the line. I have a feeling your idea of pretty damn good is different than mine! I'm not doom but just stating the facts. The reference to big DOGS is Funny coming from a factory worker! Again I guess your idea of BIG Dog is different than mine. I bet they don't even remember who you were! LOL!
lol

Glasgow, KY

#75 Jul 7, 2012
you ppl are stupied. if thay tell you not to talk then shut the hell up. and as far for the coolers thay were took out bc no one was cleaning them. and thay are giveing them back but thay have to be took to the front and cleaned every day now. if some of you would work as much as you stay on this site, maybe we wouldnt be going bk to 4star thanks alot losers
do unto others first

Glasgow, KY

#76 Jul 7, 2012
Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to talk down and you retired from some factory?! I've never worked the floor but I've seen it from a much different level than you working the line. I have a feeling your idea of pretty damn good is different than mine! I'm not doom but just stating the facts. The reference to big DOGS is Funny coming from a factory worker! Again I guess your idea of BIG Dog is different than mine. I bet they don't even remember who you were! LOL!
You never worked the floor so in your opinion that makes you an upper class person or some shit? Is that what you are alluding to? lol That pretty much cancels out any opinion of yours. The "big dogs" on the "floor" (versus you special people being on your knees servicing big daddy in the offices lol) that actually keep a factory going and keep you in a job. I could leave the floor and do your job better in one day than you have done in ten ass kissing years. Could you do the job of the "floor people",as you call the workers? No you couldn't. Your manly manicure might get mussed, huh? lol Not to mention wifey would leave you for one of the maintenance guys that she has been doing for years if you were required to a floor person.

I retired and didn't have to kiss another mans ass every day and crawl around on my knees servicing the big big dog every day to get this nice laid back life I'm living. You? Not so much. You will die at your impressive desk from stressing every day about the big big dog realizing that you are oh-so replaceable (lol) and your wife will retire to Florida with that lowly floor guy she has been servicing for years. But you'll be in impressive management heaven so it will be okay.
Now go get your mani-pedi, kiss the little women bye, lick your lips and tell us all how the maintenance guy tastes (lol) and go impress the hell out of another oh-so impressive office worker that would cut you down at the knees if given half a chance. We see how impressive you are at work and that is why your post is effing hilarious to the rest of us lowly floor workers.

Get your knee pads out boy and try to convince the big big dog. We still aren't buying your line of dog shit! LMMFAO!
Worker

Glasgow, KY

#78 Jul 9, 2012
do unto others first wrote:
<quoted text>
You never worked the floor so in your opinion that makes you an upper class person or some shit? Is that what you are alluding to? lol That pretty much cancels out any opinion of yours. The "big dogs" on the "floor" (versus you special people being on your knees servicing big daddy in the offices lol) that actually keep a factory going and keep you in a job. I could leave the floor and do your job better in one day than you have done in ten ass kissing years. Could you do the job of the "floor people",as you call the workers? No you couldn't. Your manly manicure might get mussed, huh? lol Not to mention wifey would leave you for one of the maintenance guys that she has been doing for years if you were required to a floor person.
I retired and didn't have to kiss another mans ass every day and crawl around on my knees servicing the big big dog every day to get this nice laid back life I'm living. You? Not so much. You will die at your impressive desk from stressing every day about the big big dog realizing that you are oh-so replaceable (lol) and your wife will retire to Florida with that lowly floor guy she has been servicing for years. But you'll be in impressive management heaven so it will be okay.
Now go get your mani-pedi, kiss the little women bye, lick your lips and tell us all how the maintenance guy tastes (lol) and go impress the hell out of another oh-so impressive office worker that would cut you down at the knees if given half a chance. We see how impressive you are at work and that is why your post is effing hilarious to the rest of us lowly floor workers.
Get your knee pads out boy and try to convince the big big dog. We still aren't buying your line of dog shit! LMMFAO!
No it doesn't make me any better just better educated. I was taught years ago that there is nothing wrong with ass kissing as long as you keep the line short and distinguished. You have to ask yourself are you going to need that person more than they need you. I'm sure you feel like such a big man but I'm laughing all the way to the bank. My wife happens to be in FL now at our Condo with her sister but no maintenance guy. I wish I could find a maintenance guy that could afford her family and her lifestyle! LOL!
pretend wife in Florida

Glasgow, KY

#79 Jul 9, 2012
Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't make me any better just better educated. I was taught years ago that there is nothing wrong with ass kissing as long as you keep the line short and distinguished. You have to ask yourself are you going to need that person more than they need you. I'm sure you feel like such a big man but I'm laughing all the way to the bank. My wife happens to be in FL now at our Condo with her sister but no maintenance guy. I wish I could find a maintenance guy that could afford her family and her lifestyle! LOL!
You fantasize a lot, don't you? You are one funny guy and we really enjoy your misery and your little fairy tales. Keep posting cause we need a good laugh or two on here.
Educated? Maybe but probably not. Common sense? You have none but that's what makes your posts so funny. You are a poor Charlie Sheen that is "whining" instead of "winning". Effin' hilarious!
Worker

Glasgow, KY

#80 Jul 9, 2012
pretend wife in Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You fantasize a lot, don't you? You are one funny guy and we really enjoy your misery and your little fairy tales. Keep posting cause we need a good laugh or two on here.
Educated? Maybe but probably not. Common sense? You have none but that's what makes your posts so funny. You are a poor Charlie Sheen that is "whining" instead of "winning". Effin' hilarious!
I was right in my previous posts in that your ideas, of living well, are on a whole different level. I promise people actually own vacation homes and go further than Gatlinburg for trips. I'm not sure I understand the misery comment but don't be jealous of those who have made a big investment in their education to avoid working blue collar. Your comments show your jealousy of those who have chosen to get ahead in life. Your the typical factory worker who is jealous of the white collar worker who makes sure you all play by the rules. By the way your language truly shows your background...as I bet you fit right in on the floor. Remember to live by the golden rule in that those with the gold make the rules! By the way inheritance doesn't hurt either! LOL!
who knows

Elizabethtown, KY

#81 Jul 9, 2012
You all are so dumb. It does not matter if you work in the front office or out here on the floor because its still a factory job. We are all in the position we are in because of the choices we have made in our life. Don't blame anyone but yourself for your misery. I have worked here at abg for over four years and I like my job. I'm on the floor and not in the office but guess what, I own my house, 2 cars, boat, 4 wheeler and I don't dress or look like I came from a trailer park. I have a wife, that doesn't need to work, and three kids that are happy with the life style I provide for them. It does not matter if you have a beach house or a tent its all about your family.
I'll tell you all one thing I don't like about this place .... It's the people that bitch and moan in here. You all are running off the descent hard working people. If you worked half as much as you bitched we might not be working 7 days a week.

One more thing concerning this no talking rule. I wish they would enforce it on 2nd shift calipers so I wouldn't have to hear r.b. or m.u. run their mouths every time I see them.

Be thankful for what you have!
pretend wife in Florida

Glasgow, KY

#82 Jul 9, 2012
Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
I was right in my previous posts in that your ideas, of living well, are on a whole different level. I promise people actually own vacation homes and go further than Gatlinburg for trips. I'm not sure I understand the misery comment but don't be jealous of those who have made a big investment in their education to avoid working blue collar. Your comments show your jealousy of those who have chosen to get ahead in life. Your the typical factory worker who is jealous of the white collar worker who makes sure you all play by the rules. By the way your language truly shows your background...as I bet you fit right in on the floor. Remember to live by the golden rule in that those with the gold make the rules! By the way inheritance doesn't hurt either! LOL!
Wait...you are bragging because you have a desk job at Akebono in Glasgow Ky? Are you still paying off that huge student loan that got you your job in Akebono millionaire land? OMG, are you serious? Really? How hard could it be and just how intelligent do you have to be to get a job in the office at Akebono? Just ask Chris. LMMFAO! You admitted that you have to kiss ass to keep your job so how damn hard could it be to maintain your status there?

First you act as if you own half of Florida and now you are dissing Gatlinburg as if it was a vacation spot for the indigent and homeless. You pretend as if you have this great wife. How great could she be if her ole man is an ass kisser? Is that the best she could get for her educational investment? Quit dreaming little boy. Thou dost protest way too much, Chris Junior. LMMFAO!
Worker

Glasgow, KY

#84 Jul 9, 2012
pretend wife in Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait...you are bragging because you have a desk job at Akebono in Glasgow Ky? Are you still paying off that huge student loan that got you your job in Akebono millionaire land? OMG, are you serious? Really? How hard could it be and just how intelligent do you have to be to get a job in the office at Akebono? Just ask Chris. LMMFAO! You admitted that you have to kiss ass to keep your job so how damn hard could it be to maintain your status there?
First you act as if you own half of Florida and now you are dissing Gatlinburg as if it was a vacation spot for the indigent and homeless. You pretend as if you have this great wife. How great could she be if her ole man is an ass kisser? Is that the best she could get for her educational investment? Quit dreaming little boy. Thou dost protest way too much, Chris Junior. LMMFAO!
Wrong again on two counts. I didn't owe a cent after two degrees as my parents picked up the entire tab. Re-read my posts as who said anything about working in the office at akebono? I clearly said I have never worked on a factory floor. Who said anything about owning half of FL as I own one condo as mentioned? I have never gone to purchase anything and have them say you must be an ass kisser and we don't want your money! Remember it doesn't matter how or where you get "it" as long as you got "it!" My wife was able to choose someone with the proper education, family background and willingness to set aside pride to get ahead. I also don't remember saying anything about a great wife other than she was an expensive one. I will agree she has been pretty good for the last 25 years and even better that she comes from a fairly wealthy family! LOL!
Elf

Glasgow, KY

#86 Jul 13, 2012
Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again on two counts. I didn't owe a cent after two degrees as my parents picked up the entire tab. Re-read my posts as who said anything about working in the office at akebono? I clearly said I have never worked on a factory floor. Who said anything about owning half of FL as I own one condo as mentioned? I have never gone to purchase anything and have them say you must be an ass kisser and we don't want your money! Remember it doesn't matter how or where you get "it" as long as you got "it!" My wife was able to choose someone with the proper education, family background and willingness to set aside pride to get ahead. I also don't remember saying anything about a great wife other than she was an expensive one. I will agree she has been pretty good for the last 25 years and even better that she comes from a fairly wealthy family! LOL!
Even Old Santa can't argue with money! The best way to become wealthy is inheritance! LOL!
Seriously

Glasgow, KY

#87 Jul 14, 2012
Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're bragging about what now? About having your college education handed to you instead of earning it like most students? Living off mommy and daddy's tits instead of making your own living? Sucking fat d!cks to get an office job? Marrying a woman who is ok with her man trading his self respect for a chance to sit on his ass? Yeah Ibet your wife is in Florida right now... getting ran through by 10 or 15 different guys at the same time, because obviously you don't have any bals, and I'm willing to bet you don't have much of dick either... so I'm sure he needs to get fulfilled by others. You're not a man, you're just a catty little bitch that likes to brag about sh!t that most people don't even consider worthy of mention. And before you attempt to put me down about working on "the floor" as you call it, you might want to realize that I have a college education as well, and I do not work in the manufacturing industry at all. So act like a big shot all you want jack ass... you aren't anything more than a inbred asshole that thinks he's better than somebody else. At least the production workers EARN their money honestly, instead of openly admitting to sucking another man's ass to keep their jobs... and at the end of the day, who do you think would be the first to go if there were layoffs? You or the man doing the REAL work??? I'll put my chips on you because why would they need you if nobody was making the parts that keep you in a job? Exactly! They wouldn't need you!! so LOL on that, b!tch...
Worker

Glasgow, KY

#88 Jul 15, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>So you're bragging about what now? About having your college education handed to you instead of earning it like most students? Living off mommy and daddy's tits instead of making your own living? Sucking fat d!cks to get an office job? Marrying a woman who is ok with her man trading his self respect for a chance to sit on his ass? Yeah Ibet your wife is in Florida right now... getting ran through by 10 or 15 different guys at the same time, because obviously you don't have any bals, and I'm willing to bet you don't have much of dick either... so I'm sure he needs to get fulfilled by others. You're not a man, you're just a catty little bitch that likes to brag about sh!t that most people don't even consider worthy of mention. And before you attempt to put me down about working on "the floor" as you call it, you might want to realize that I have a college education as well, and I do not work in the manufacturing industry at all. So act like a big shot all you want jack ass... you aren't anything more than a inbred asshole that thinks he's better than somebody else. At least the production workers EARN their money honestly, instead of openly admitting to sucking another man's ass to keep their jobs... and at the end of the day, who do you think would be the first to go if there were layoffs? You or the man doing the REAL work??? I'll put my chips on you because why would they need you if nobody was making the parts that keep you in a job? Exactly! They wouldn't need you!! so LOL on that, b!tch...
Jealous Much! You certainly proved you are pure "blue collar" and I'm betting, from your language and obvious pedigree, that your education came from some on line degree. I don't know where you get your information but all my friends degrees where paid for in full the same as we all will do for our kids. To answer your question about who would go first, I've closed a business before and guess what, they transferred me back home to my current position. There is always a position for a well educated person willing to do anything it takes to get the job done. We can hire blue collar from the new perspective location. You will never realize your mentality is the biggest thing holding you back! You will always wonder why people like me, and my kids, will always have a completely different standard of living. "Everybody" wants it but the majority aren't willing to pay the price. By the way your jealous attempts at putting me down ended sometime in grade school and now my fun comes in knowing I could buy and sell people like you! So LOL THAT!!!!!!!
Seriously

Glasgow, KY

#89 Jul 15, 2012
Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous Much! You certainly proved you are pure "blue collar" and I'm betting, from your language and obvious pedigree, that your education came from some on line degree. I don't know where you get your information but all my friends degrees where paid for in full the same as we all will do for our kids. To answer your question about who would go first, I've closed a business before and guess what, they transferred me back home to my current position. There is always a position for a well educated person willing to do anything it takes to get the job done. We can hire blue collar from the new perspective location. You will never realize your mentality is the biggest thing holding you back! You will always wonder why people like me, and my kids, will always have a completely different standard of living. "Everybody" wants it but the majority aren't willing to pay the price. By the way your jealous attempts at putting me down ended sometime in grade school and now my fun comes in knowing I could buy and sell people like you! So LOL THAT!!!!!!!
Well I have to say that I did definately LOL at this post more than the first!!! I am not jealous of someone who relinquishes thei self respect and personal dignity in exchange for a money or perceived "power" over others. You have nothing that I would be jealous of, material or otherwise. I'm glad that "you and your friends" (as if you really ever had any) made it through school by sucking on mommy and daddy tits. I was actually smart enough to receive a partial scholarship and the rest I paid for by working while I was in school... You assume my degree is from an online school because of "my langauge and obvious pedigree"??? LOL!!! My langauge is English and my "pedigree" is none because I am not an animal and my parents did not breed a litter to have me... Are you calling your own mother a bitch, since by assuming that I have a pedigree you are insinuating that you have a better one??? LOL!!! You mentioned that you have "closed a business" before. Well I guess that goes to show everyone just how sh!tty of a "worker" you really are. Maybe if you did your [email protected] job instead of running your yap your former employer wouldn't have had to close. Do you expect Akebono to transfer you back to their home office??? LOL!!! Better brush up your Japanese, retard. I also enjoyed how you completely ignored my comments about your wife being a whore... must be correct since you can't argue with the truth. Not really too sure what you are trying to say with the comment you made about "my mentality holding me back" because nothing is holding me back. I am probably making more money than you and maybe even your supervisor and my "standard of living" is very comfortable. It's funny that you think you know all about me and my life just from a post on the internet. LOL!!! Please do us all a favor and go back to sucking Japanese dicks underneath your desk so you won't be able to talk anymore because your mouth will be full...
Denise

Glasgow, KY

#90 Jul 16, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Well I have to say that I did definately LOL at this post more than the first!!! I am not jealous of someone who relinquishes thei self respect and personal dignity in exchange for a money or perceived "power" over others. You have nothing that I would be jealous of, material or otherwise. I'm glad that "you and your friends" (as if you really ever had any) made it through school by sucking on mommy and daddy tits. I was actually smart enough to receive a partial scholarship and the rest I paid for by working while I was in school... You assume my degree is from an online school because of "my langauge and obvious pedigree"??? LOL!!! My langauge is English and my "pedigree" is none because I am not an animal and my parents did not breed a litter to have me... Are you calling your own mother a bitch, since by assuming that I have a pedigree you are insinuating that you have a better one??? LOL!!! You mentioned that you have "closed a business" before. Well I guess that goes to show everyone just how sh!tty of a "worker" you really are. Maybe if you did your [email protected] job instead of running your yap your former employer wouldn't have had to close. Do you expect Akebono to transfer you back to their home office??? LOL!!! Better brush up your Japanese, retard. I also enjoyed how you completely ignored my comments about your wife being a whore... must be correct since you can't argue with the truth. Not really too sure what you are trying to say with the comment you made about "my mentality holding me back" because nothing is holding me back. I am probably making more money than you and maybe even your supervisor and my "standard of living" is very comfortable. It's funny that you think you know all about me and my life just from a post on the internet. LOL!!! Please do us all a favor and go back to sucking Japanese dicks underneath your desk so you won't be able to talk anymore because your mouth will be full...
I think his point is you don't expect to hear this nasty language from a professional. I've never heard my bosses use this type of language. Pedigree refers to how you were raised and the culture you have been exposed to. You make some good points but the childish language doesn't help your cause and makes you appear "red," blue collar and lower class.
Tupac

Glasgow, KY

#91 Jul 16, 2012
Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk a lot but you really aren't very convincing. You can be anything you want to be on the computer and you can claim lots of made-up bullshit on the computer. Anybody can do that and most do it very well as they are on the computer 24/7 for lack of anything else going on in their lives. I could claim to be Tupac, living on an island with Elvis, raising artichokes and tattooing visiting Sailors with berry juice. What are the odds of that being true? Same with your little story. Sort of way out there in left lying field.

I call bullshit on many of your posts. I was fortunate enough to receive an excellent education and have worked on the production floor of a factory and in HR at a factory facility. I never had to kiss another mans ass in order to keep those jobs. Leaving both positions was my choice as I wanted something different for my future.

One point I found to be true in many instances was that the office help were not capable of performing the "floor" jobs in the factory. Yet the floor employees were very capable of handling the paperwork that the office employees were responsible for on a daily basis. Those floor employees were different in other ways also. They made it clear from day one that they would not stoop to kissing another mans ass to keep their jobs. They kept their jobs via hard work, learning their jobs from top to bottom and inside out and continuously educating themselves concerning their job/machines, etc.

You come across more as a lonely wife of an office worker who kisses ass to keep his job. You brag that he is all that and how he sends you off on vacations and can buy and sell others with his Donald Trump sized bank account. The truth is you are probably on the computer due to immense loneliness in your life and terminal disappointment in your ass kissing husband. So you pretend and present your wannabe life to all of us hoping at least one person will buy just a small piece of your bullshit stories so you can feel important for a minute or two. Then reality sets in when your ass-kissing husband comes home and you greet him with a kiss and taste what his boss had for lunch that day! Oh how very proud both of you must be of Big Daddy and his huge bank account and his remarkable education and his ass-kissing skills that makes your life so wonderful that you sit on a computer and pretend every day.

You are right. We are all so jealous. lol
r b at abg

Glasgow, KY

#94 Jul 16, 2012
Tupac wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk a lot but you really aren't very convincing. You can be anything you want to be on the computer and you can claim lots of made-up bullshit on the computer. Anybody can do that and most do it very well as they are on the computer 24/7 for lack of anything else going on in their lives. I could claim to be Tupac, living on an island with Elvis, raising artichokes and tattooing visiting Sailors with berry juice. What are the odds of that being true? Same with your little story. Sort of way out there in left lying field.
I call bullshit on many of your posts. I was fortunate enough to receive an excellent education and have worked on the production floor of a factory and in HR at a factory facility. I never had to kiss another mans ass in order to keep those jobs. Leaving both positions was my choice as I wanted something different for my future.
One point I found to be true in many instances was that the office help were not capable of performing the "floor" jobs in the factory. Yet the floor employees were very capable of handling the paperwork that the office employees were responsible for on a daily basis. Those floor employees were different in other ways also. They made it clear from day one that they would not stoop to kissing another mans ass to keep their jobs. They kept their jobs via hard work, learning their jobs from top to bottom and inside out and continuously educating themselves concerning their job/machines, etc.
You come across more as a lonely wife of an office worker who kisses ass to keep his job. You brag that he is all that and how he sends you off on vacations and can buy and sell others with his Donald Trump sized bank account. The truth is you are probably on the computer due to immense loneliness in your life and terminal disappointment in your ass kissing husband. So you pretend and present your wannabe life to all of us hoping at least one person will buy just a small piece of your bullshit stories so you can feel important for a minute or two. Then reality sets in when your ass-kissing husband comes home and you greet him with a kiss and taste what his boss had for lunch that day! Oh how very proud both of you must be of Big Daddy and his huge bank account and his remarkable education and his ass-kissing skills that makes your life so wonderful that you sit on a computer and pretend every day.
tell i brother

“I can c u”

Since: Dec 11

look deep into my eyes

#96 Jul 17, 2012
so we have ways of making you talk

“I can c u”

Since: Dec 11

look deep into my eyes

#97 Jul 17, 2012
I be thinkin they is a small struggle in pride of sorts goin on here
Worker

Glasgow, KY

#100 Jul 19, 2012
Tupac wrote:
<quoted text>
Then reality sets in when your ass-kissing husband comes home and you greet him with a kiss and taste what his boss had for lunch that day! Oh how very proud both of you must be of Big Daddy and his huge bank account and his remarkable education and his ass-kissing skills that makes your life so wonderful that you sit on a computer and pretend every day.
I have been out of the Country on business or I guess kissing ass. Let's get one thing straight in the definition of kissing ass. I think it's funny how people think anyone who has gotten ahead, had to do it kissing ass. I've gone along with that for years and I'm only mid-forties. You tell me if it's kissing ass or what I call sacrifice. I've spent 2 out of the last 5 Christmases overseas on business because my other three counterparts refused as it's a major Holiday and they want to be with their Family. Guess what I volunteered and have less time in than either of my co-workers and have been promoted twice, both with substantial raises. I closed a plant that no one else wanted to do for obvious reasons and spent 6 months away from home. Guess what I got another raise for doing what was going to happen, with or without me, and for "sacrifing" time away from my Family. The job security comes from knowing that the Company realizes that you will put them first. I live by the philosophy that work comes first and any Company rewards those who make the sacrifices. I guess if you want to call that kissing ass then that's what I do. My Father was the same way and maybe saw two or three of my ballgames a years and I was all-state in two sports. He may have missed some ballgames but my college education with two degrees was paid in full. My Family realizes the same as I did, that if you want to live better you have to sacrifice. In the long run, a guaranteed formal education, with no debt, is much better and beneficial than watching a few ballgames. My Family has traveled more in the past 15 years than most will in a lifetime. I also don't worry about my wife's "loyality", after 25 years, as neither one of us is willing to give up 50% of what we've acquired. Divorce is easy when you don't have anything to lose. I'm not putting others down or bragging but pointing out that the "BAD A" attitude towards your Company will get you very little. Stand up and be a "Big Man" will make you feel great but it won't put money in your pocket which is what it's all about. The average employee would refuse to be away from their Family at Christmas but the $8000 bonus bought a trip to Hawaii and and the best after Christmas Holiday we ever had! I firmly believe....Everybody wants it but the majority aren't willing to pay the price.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Big boy 168,965
White pride! 20 min Big boy 15
Who sells cocaine in Glasgow 52 min Trut 1
Test for employment at TJ 1 hr Kyounggun 10
Officers that cheat 2 hr Hohoho 5
Greg Jones 3 hr Hohoho 19
Prostitution at Platinum Salon and Spa 4 hr ilovecatsup 27

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages