First Prev
of 6
Next Last
be nice

Glasgow, KY

#1 Mar 28, 2011
does anyone know who was in the car that the semi hit?
dont know

Glasgow, KY

#2 Mar 28, 2011
Not sure who it was but it looked very bad and a friend said the helicopter landed at the hospital.
I hope everyone is ok.
Just saying

Glasgow, KY

#3 Mar 28, 2011
When and where was this?
Sicko people

Glasgow, KY

#4 Mar 28, 2011
Was this the wreck in front of Jr. Foods there at South Fork Road?
info

Glasgow, KY

#5 Mar 28, 2011
31ES around Jr. Foods & S Fork Rd. Looking for a black semi.
info

Glasgow, KY

#6 Mar 28, 2011
Hit and Run
Opinionated

Glasgow, KY

#7 Mar 28, 2011
What kind of car got hit or is it recognizable?
dont know

Glasgow, KY

#8 Mar 28, 2011
yes that was the one and it looked not good!
latjntd

Glasgow, KY

#9 Mar 28, 2011
It was a silver four door colbalt with tinted windows looked pretty bad took them a while to get them out of the car had to cut the drivers side door off
hopeful

Glasgow, KY

#10 Mar 28, 2011
Hope everyone will be ok
Faz

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Mar 28, 2011
Its Chris Oakes
know him

Glasgow, KY

#12 Mar 28, 2011
is he ok? someone said kids were in the car.
Faz

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Mar 28, 2011
kids are ok,he is in Louisville dont know yet i am hoping and praying for him i think his ok.
know him

Glasgow, KY

#14 Mar 28, 2011
thank you glad the kids are ok and will pray for chris.
went to school with chris

United States

#15 Mar 29, 2011
Praying for the whole family. Hope he is okay. Hope they find the semi truck driver. How irresponsible!:( This is so sad.
love chris

Evansville, IN

#16 Mar 29, 2011
Chris Oakes is such a great guy. I pray he is ok and those beautiful kids of his and Shandie's are ok, too. Wow...crazy that someone could hit a car and keep going....pathetic. I hope the driver of that truck gets what is coming to them.
update

Glasgow, KY

#17 Mar 29, 2011
Chris is in lville, the little boys are okay, 1 is pretty banged up, and the smallest one has a broken arm. Praying for the family, they are great people..
maybe

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Mar 29, 2011
It is always possible, no matter how hard it is for some people to understand, that depending on how the car was hit, that the semi driver did not know he had hit the car. Was the car hit by the trailer of the truck or the front, etc? My mom is a driver and had a lady end up under her trailer a few years back when the lady tried to pass my mom while she was turning, and had my mom not saw the car in her mirror when turning, would not have even realized she had hit the woman. She did not feel the impact of the accident and it is always possible. The woman thought for some stupid reason that she was going to be able to pass my mom on the left hand side before my mom made her left turn...people just sometimes aren't thinking about how big a semi is and the difference between a car and semi. It's kind of like a train. I am praying for the Oakes family and hope everyone is okay. Sometimes though, we are just too quick to judge the situation without knowing all the details because it is someone we know and love.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#19 Mar 29, 2011
This is so sad. Another semi accident! The last semi accident that was pretty bad was back in 2009!
I think there should be a rule that semi's cannot drive in an area where other people drive. Semi's are big and dangerous! But I know there is know way that could happen. If only it could.:/
unknown

Glasgow, KY

#20 Mar 29, 2011
has there been any word on the kids and chris yet? thoughts and prayers go out to the family..just wanting to know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump/Mar a Lago 7 min The Citizen 33
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Strel 163,430
Captain D's, Racists? (Apr '16) 3 hr Aunt Blabby 16
rue 21 closing 7 hr Hines 7
The White company 7 hr Great 14
General Flynn 8 hr So Smug 5
WKU reparations 8 hr Olivia 54

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance