Barren County Circuit Court Clerk Ele...

Barren County Circuit Court Clerk Election

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

Common Voter

Glasgow, KY

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Heard Jill's radio commercial first time today. Heard Krissie Coe's radio ad several times last few weeks. Would definetly vote for Krissie Coe based on radio ad. Also saw television ads for Krissie Coe last few weeks.

I have a problem with Jill's announcement to run for office were she said she was office manager - not true. I checked it for myself you do the same. How could we trust her to be the clerk when she lied on announcement? Checke both web sites and Krissie Coe's qualifications far superior to what Jill has. Jill's site reads like a topix forum and Krissie Coe's gives you information about her educational - work - community service experience. I don't know either canidate on a personal level, but judging on what I have discovered there is a clear choice.
Republican with not home

Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 1, 2012
Cant vote for a Dickerson because of what they try to do to my party. I hate it but just cant vote.
tell it like it is

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 1, 2012
Common Voter wrote:
Heard Jill's radio commercial first time today. Heard Krissie Coe's radio ad several times last few weeks. Would definetly vote for Krissie Coe based on radio ad. Also saw television ads for Krissie Coe last few weeks.
I have a problem with Jill's announcement to run for office were she said she was office manager - not true. I checked it for myself you do the same. How could we trust her to be the clerk when she lied on announcement? Checke both web sites and Krissie Coe's qualifications far superior to what Jill has. Jill's site reads like a topix forum and Krissie Coe's gives you information about her educational - work - community service experience. I don't know either canidate on a personal level, but judging on what I have discovered there is a clear choice.
Let me tell you, I know for a fact half of Krissie's stuff is not true. Jill is the lesser of two evils.
yep

Glasgow, KY

#4 Oct 1, 2012
Common Voter wrote:
Well, you left out one experience of Crissie's! That is getting her picture in the Glasgow Daily Times!
tell it like it is

Glasgow, KY

#5 Oct 1, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you left out one experience of Crissie's! That is getting her picture in the Glasgow Daily Times!
also eating pancakes and chili and going to fish frys.
Krissies done

United States

#6 Oct 1, 2012
that's all she's qualified to do. KCF knows how to do NOTHING in her office. That's why the majority of her office is voting for JILL! they want change! Some of them even have JILL! signs in their yard, and are openly for JILL!

After November 6, KCF will have all the time in the world to be at every ribbon cutting, and dog pound she wants to when she gets her tail handed to her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump! trump! trump! 26 min Diamond Dixie 12
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' 31 min Diamond Dixie 359
Word Association (Jun '08) 53 min Forrest 5,232
Nikki Norris 1 hr Haha 16
Vote for Kathryn Thomas 2 hr haha 2
Taking videos and pictures at funerals 2 hr depends 16
reply 3 hr Haha 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages