bad service at swiftys

bad service at swiftys

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

gaga

Glasgow, KY

#1 Feb 26, 2010
the other day I went there to get gas, I am a regular customer I ask to clean my windshield, and the she-man said we ordinary don't do that, but I will this time. then another day I pulled in to get a fill up and she-man states you will have to turn around your gas tank is on the opposite side, never had that problem before, what the f&ck!! I WONT GO THERE ANYMORE, NEITHER WILL ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE.
stupidppl

Glasgow, KY

#2 Feb 26, 2010
gaga wrote:
the other day I went there to get gas, I am a regular customer I ask to clean my windshield, and the she-man said we ordinary don't do that, but I will this time. then another day I pulled in to get a fill up and she-man states you will have to turn around your gas tank is on the opposite side, never had that problem before, what the f&ck!! I WONT GO THERE ANYMORE, NEITHER WILL ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE.
Your going to stop going to swiftys because you made a mistake and pulled up on the wrong side. Thats not her fault. She cant extend the pump to fill your car when the tank is on opposite side.. Yall people are halfway looney on here! Another thing is if you want your windows cleaned get out and do it yourself, there job is to pump gas not clean windows!!!
Doctor Ooze

Louisville, KY

#3 Feb 26, 2010
The king is gone.
gaga

Glasgow, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2010
no I am far from looney, I just want to be appreciated as a loyal customer, I never had to switch sides before some how the line reached, and yes I did offer to clean my windshield myself and she said i will do it this time. most gas stations do it anyway when you fill up without asking.. I thought they were to serve the public in whatever in there capable abilty to do. .. I have never had a problem before..
yeah

Glasgow, KY

#5 Feb 27, 2010
Doctor Ooze wrote:
The king is gone.
i always get my gas there and the woman and the man are always nice,you should know what side your tank is on AND i dont know anywhere in town that they clean windows,thats why there is the containers hanging on the post,so if you want to clean them crawl your lazy butt out of the car and clean them,if you dont like the service,GO somewhere else,and i for one am glad that big ole thief is gone(king)he was not only a thief but didnt have any professional customer service within him!
ah so

Knob Lick, KY

#6 Feb 27, 2010
gaga wrote:
no I am far from looney, I just want to be appreciated as a loyal customer, I never had to switch sides before some how the line reached, and yes I did offer to clean my windshield myself and she said i will do it this time. most gas stations do it anyway when you fill up without asking.. I thought they were to serve the public in whatever in there capable abilty to do... I have never had a problem before..
If you will look on your gas gage, if you don't already know, it will show you which side the gas tank is on. There is a little gas pump with an arrow pointing to the correct side of the car.
Extra cheese

Glasgow, KY

#7 Feb 27, 2010
Anyone that is to lazy or sorry to pump their own gas should not be driving, especially if they are going to complain about the services at the "we pump" places. After all their praces are not that much cheaper.
X-pump man

Glasgow, KY

#8 Feb 27, 2010
I use to work at a gas station that we pumped the gas and washed the windsheild.But that was hard to do when it was freezing outside,for one I would be cold but most of all as soon as you put the cleaner on the window it would freeze.But I enjoyed cleaning them in the summer for the ladies.Especially if they had a skirt on.My personal motto was that "the shorter the dress the cleaner the windsheild".I didn,t clean them for the male customers.
pirate

Columbia, KY

#9 Feb 27, 2010
Go down to Wally's and if Gomer is working he will clean it and if he doesn't then go tell Barney or Andy.
i like swifty

Glasgow, KY

#10 Feb 27, 2010
i really like getting my gas thier
weather watcher

Glasgow, KY

#11 Feb 27, 2010
well gaga if u dont like the way they do it go to the self service side and maybe u might be able to make ur on self happy because evidently one else can thats y they say do it ur self (lazy people)
Well

Glasgow, KY

#12 Feb 27, 2010
Go to the jr foods over by the employment office if you have a problem with swifty's...that man over there that pumps the gas is REALLY nice. But either way, why sit there and act all holier than thow over a damn gas station. I never really understood WHY people went to a full service gas station unless they were handicapped and UNABLE to get out and pump it their self. I can't stand lazy people, I bet if you lost your legs you would sit there and WISH you HAD done ALOT more with em when you had em. Losers!
60 Gunner

United States

#13 Feb 27, 2010
gaga wrote:
the other day I went there to get gas, I am a regular customer I ask to clean my windshield, and the she-man said we ordinary don't do that, but I will this time. then another day I pulled in to get a fill up and she-man states you will have to turn around your gas tank is on the opposite side, never had that problem before, what the f&ck!! I WONT GO THERE ANYMORE, NEITHER WILL ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE.
What a pain in the azz!!!!!I'm SURE they'll miss you!
XYZ

Glasgow, KY

#14 Feb 27, 2010
gaga wrote:
the other day I went there to get gas, I am a regular customer I ask to clean my windshield, and the she-man said we ordinary don't do that, but I will this time. then another day I pulled in to get a fill up and she-man states you will have to turn around your gas tank is on the opposite side, never had that problem before, what the f&ck!! I WONT GO THERE ANYMORE, NEITHER WILL ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE.
It sounds to me like it is your fault because you don,t know which side your gas tank is on. Some people just look for something to complain about. get a life.
confussed

Knob Lick, KY

#15 Feb 27, 2010
Well wrote:
Go to the jr foods over by the employment office if you have a problem with swifty's...that man over there that pumps the gas is REALLY nice. But either way, why sit there and act all holier than thow over a damn gas station. I never really understood WHY people went to a full service gas station unless they were handicapped and UNABLE to get out and pump it their self. I can't stand lazy people, I bet if you lost your legs you would sit there and WISH you HAD done ALOT more with em when you had em. Losers!
Where is there a Jr. Foods over by the employment office?
crazy

Knob Lick, KY

#16 Feb 27, 2010
X-pump man wrote:
I use to work at a gas station that we pumped the gas and washed the windsheild.But that was hard to do when it was freezing outside,for one I would be cold but most of all as soon as you put the cleaner on the window it would freeze.But I enjoyed cleaning them in the summer for the ladies.Especially if they had a skirt on.My personal motto was that "the shorter the dress the cleaner the windsheild".I didn,t clean them for the male customers.
WOW!!!!!! The king is back on here posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Workout Anytime/Extreme 41 min Duh 10
Looking to massage guys feet free 1 hr Feet lover 85 3
Most pretty girl in Glasgow? 1 hr Them girls tho 50
Disgusted 4 hr truth 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Doris 141,461
Poll Which cell phone service is better in this area... (Feb '11) 5 hr TrippyTripp 39
Jeff Jaggers 6 hr you know 2
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) Fri qtime 1,194
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages