too hot to trot

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2008

How do you know him? Shouldn't you be in the T-ville forum?
meagan brown

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2008

hey back off wes if its the same he jus lost his bro not long ago hes having it hard they were close
THE REAL SHAUNNA

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2008

i aint REALLY said shit about this boy if ya wanna know the truth! So stop using my muthafuckin name bitches!
which wes

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2008

R u talking about the County Judge Executives for Monroe countries son Wesley Graves?? Did you say he just lost a brother??? I thought his brothers were much younger than him. If this is the same Wes please tell me what happened to his brother!!!
victoria_2009

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2008

Lank died a year ago november..... you guys really should leave the Graves name alone... they have been through alot of shit and it ain't right.
iknowhim

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2008

Wes is a playa for life, and if you think u r his only 1 then you are crazy!! he is talkin and screwin 3 people right now----don't fall for the hype!! he is a good friend but very young and immature and is not ever faithful-vic.
Vanessa

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

I guess he's aight for a friend but when it comes to boyfriend material, u can forget it!! I was with him for 6 months and come to find out he is the sorriest m fer i no. Anybody thats gonna put their hands on a woman, key the hell outta their car and break a window out of it, isn't worth a fuck!! He is one of the biggest playas in gtown and sleeps with the nastiest bitches possible no matter how hot his gurl is!!! And why the hell does he go around scratchin his shit all the time for? If ur smart u'll think twice b 4 u lay down with him.....
Sheena

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

WTF yall need to go the hell on and stop talking shit about him!!! Hes a good person! dont be worrying about him.
hater

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

well obvisouly you weren't hot enough and he's been with hotter i seen u and ur busted
which wes

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Is this the one that is from t-ville?? son to the jusge executive???
which wes

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

U should clarify which Wesley Graves you are talking about before you go talking shit about someone. There is alot of people with the same first and last name and this shit yall are saying could ruin a person's life or reputation!!!!
my wes

Raywick, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

i'm taling bout the one that bro died yall doent know me bet he dont talk bout me much but we 12gether some nites he tried to brake ento a store cople wks ago to get me something he loves me biitches and i aint talkin shit hes no playa in gtown suk on thhat

Since: Jul 08

smithsgrove

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

wes is as cool friend i use to hang out with him not to long ago i use to work with him.. he is not a bad person i know he wouldnt lay a hand on a female..so i wish people would quit hateing on him
cyndal gulley

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

yeah wes used to be neardy but he has grown up hes a really sweet guy he doesnt reaaly bother anybody if he wants to be a player let him just let him lead his life the way he wants to lifes to short to sit and worry about everyone else hes just doing what hes best at!!!!!!!!!!i dont know of him being a player hes always treated the girls he was goin with at the time good and he aint like other guys he acts the same towards his gurl when he gets around his friends and other girls
Robin Burton

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2008

I went to school with Wes and I have nothing bad to say about him. He is a very sweet young man with potential. It sound like some people on here need to mind their business tho......
ya_lady

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2008

wes has been there wit me threw ALOT and anyone who has absolutely ANYTHING negative to say about him can kiss my a** and deal wit it wit ME! I love Wes dearly and f**k anyone who dont like him! But WES....keep doin ya baby and hold ya head up high and dont trip ova these hatas....they aint shit!

Since: Jul 08

smithsgrove

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2008

WES IS A GOOD PERSON
i had a dream

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2008

see it hurts ur pride now becuz all these people aretalking good about wes guess that means everyone knows ur wrong u mis mad cuz u aint do the thing =s hes doin movin on up
leave him alone

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2008

wes is a good person and hatin b*tches need to step off.he is worried about doin his music and gettin his life straight,he pretty much sticks to him self and gets hated on for doin that.i know him pretty good and none of this bad stuff is true. jus know that we all love ya wes !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min use your brain 1,065
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min wtf 151,028
Weed drop off 2 hr Bud 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr yourmommm 1,048
Anyone know of any caves around Barren County (Aug '08) 2 hr Caveman 82
Akebono 3 hr youtoo 25
any good rock/metal bands in the area? 4 hr Idk 12
Who has the biggest d*ck in barren county 13 hr matt wheeler 33
jason alexander (Sep '08) Tue truthful 26
•••
•••
•••

Glasgow Jobs

•••