Do they drug test newborns?

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
wondering

Hillview, KY

#1 Jun 23, 2009
i have a friend who is pregnant and sometimes smokes pot and is due anyday now and is worried that they will take her baby from her if they find marijuana in the babies system does anybody know anything abt that?
hope

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jun 23, 2009
if she is pregnant and smoking weed then i hope they take her baby from her, she dont need a kid if she is on drugs

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wondering

Hillview, KY

#3 Jun 23, 2009
okay but thats not what im asking i don't care what u think
wondering

Hillview, KY

#4 Jun 23, 2009
and just b/c she sometimes smokes pot doesn't mean she can't be a good mother its just pot not crack or anything
dumbasses

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jun 23, 2009
wondering wrote:
and just b/c she sometimes smokes pot doesn't mean she can't be a good mother its just pot not crack or anything
she is not a woman ,wont be a mother ,and yes they do drug test and blood test as soon as the baby goes to the nursery .why would any mother want to smoke pot while carrying a newborn baby your a sad piece of work .the answer to your question is yes yes and yes and i work at a hospital nursery we will be waiting for you pot head and the social services will be in later .have a hard labor
dumbasses

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jun 23, 2009
wondering wrote:
ur stupid .backwoods hick .any body knows what can happen when you smoke pot when carrying .cant love that baby enough to quit till you have it .G.O.D.
YUP

United States

#7 Jun 23, 2009
I know a woman that done crank dope till the nite before she had her kid and still has her kid today so aparently they don't test the infants when they go to the nursery...i hope your friend has good luck!:)
wondering

Hillview, KY

#8 Jun 23, 2009
thank you and she doesn't do crack or anything she occasionally smokes pot and there are no known facts that pot effects a baby except it does the same thing cigg do
YUP

United States

#9 Jun 23, 2009
Anytime!:)
SAD

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jun 23, 2009
wondering wrote:
thank you and she doesn't do crack or anything she occasionally smokes pot and there are no known facts that pot effects a baby except it does the same thing cigg do
R U SERIOUSLY THAT YOUNG OR THAT BURNT OUT .the baby gets high when you get high stupid ,its like your making it because it dont got no choice get the picture .its called caring
SAD

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jun 23, 2009
YUP wrote:
I know a woman that done crank dope till the nite before she had her kid and still has her kid today so aparently they don't test the infants when they go to the nursery...i hope your friend has good luck!:)
and you didnt report it .thats sad .you people make me sick to my gut
yulonda

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jun 23, 2009
the only people who do these things are skanks .no normal individual would do such a thing .i hope they do find out and i hope theY TAKE IT .HEARTLESS 8itch
no name

Munfordville, KY

#13 Jun 23, 2009
They test the mothers blood first thing,then if any drugs are found the will test the baby.If drugs are found then most times they call child welfare in to take the baby.My nephew lost his child that way and it was good that they did take the child.
yall are nuts

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jun 23, 2009
you are truly nuts......do they test for alcohol and cigarettes? lol...nuts. the do blood work , not a drug screen. idiots.
Hiya

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jun 24, 2009
If they dont do a drug screen then they should!!!!!!!!!! And on another note come on how stupid can you be to do drugs at all especially while pregnant? Your friend already has proven to be a bad mother!!!!!!!!!! Hope she has a hard labor and they take the baby!
someone glasgow

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jun 24, 2009
If she really cares for the baby she wouldn't smoke anything. There is nothing more upsetting than seeing a baby in ICU going through withdrawals. I've seen it first hand the little things is jerking and crying because it is coming off the drug. She knows how she feels when she comes down so just think how a newborn feels. Yes the are born addicitd. So please for the love of God if you love the baby stop for good. God be with that child.
blah

Hillview, KY

#17 Jun 24, 2009
i have never seen anybody have withdraws from pot i've been smoking for years and i don't have withdraws when i don't smoke
ALOHA

United States

#18 Jun 24, 2009
i dont think its rite for her to smoke while pergnant but i dont think she shood have her child taken away and if pot is all shes doin then thats alright she cood be doin sumthin worse people fuck up and apparently our society dosent relize that and no hunny i promise there not gunna drug test the baby shell be fine
wondering

Hillview, KY

#19 Jun 24, 2009
yes all she does is smoke pot every once in awhile shes not on crack doesn't drink or anything so thanks aloha
ALOHA

United States

#20 Jun 24, 2009
no problem hunny i hope its a healthy little baby that way u can prove a point i completly understand im sure the baby will b fine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Blacklagoon 163,744
Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me 1 hr wow 101
Beth Sowers 5 hr IvedickedBethtodeath 4
billie jo 5 hr karma 5
My wife was double teamed before we met (Jan '13) 8 hr Peaches 45
Realtors in Glasgow 11 hr Not Good 15
Charlie Bertram 15 hr Curious 4

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages