First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Concerned

Glasgow, KY

#1 Oct 2, 2008
Does anyone know how the girl is that Destiny Adams beat up at school the other day?
what

Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 2, 2008
why put kids on the internet,my God grow up
megan morales

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 2, 2008
yes. i know how she is...she was int he hospitla one day but is now out..she has some cuts and bruises on her head..sheIS ALSO BLIND IN ONE EYE. and yes she told me this stuff her self. she is now going to allen county schools.
A Mom

Munfordville, KY

#4 Oct 3, 2008
Were does these kids get off thinking they can bully around people I don't care whats said you don't put your hands on anyone I think her parents should press charges if it was my child I would don't think for another sec about I wouldn't makes you wonder what kind of parents she has doesn't it I also agree parents need to ban this site from there children theres alot of inappropriate things on here a kid shouldn't be seeing
BCHS MOM

Munfordville, KY

#5 Oct 3, 2008
fight was on the bus i believe not at school where was the bus driver during all this you know if a fights taking place and all those kids are on there theres got to be alot of yelling what was he doing watching? this really disturbs me my kids ride the bus to school also these kids are getting by with everything whats gonna happen next whos kid will be the next victim? whats the school doing about this girl? i'm with you mom press charges don't let her by with it maybe if her mom has to pay all the exspences she might teach her something
BCHS mom also

Glasgow, KY

#6 Oct 3, 2008
No the fight was at school and I would press charges also. I think this is so wrong. These girls don't understand what they are doing to innocent individuals. She should get kicked out for good and made to pay the other girls medical bills and the embarrassment of it all as well.
BCHS mom also

Glasgow, KY

#7 Oct 3, 2008
Moms we should start an organization that changes these rules for these bullies and get something done about this......
BCHS Parent

Franklin, OH

#8 Oct 3, 2008
My daughter said the fight was as they were loading the bus or just as they got on. The girl that done the hitting got a couple of days in the alternative school and kicked off the bus for a day or two. The bus driver was on the bus (of course) and if they were already on the road you can't just pull the bus off anywhere and they can't really do a lot when the bus is in motion. I say they need an adult rider on all buses so the bus driver can keep watch on the road and other drivers. It would be hard to blame the bus driver for the damages to the girl they are not parole officers they are there to get our kids to school and back home.
boo

Cave City, KY

#9 Oct 3, 2008
BCHS MOM wrote:
fight was on the bus i believe not at school where was the bus driver during all this you know if a fights taking place and all those kids are on there theres got to be alot of yelling what was he doing watching? this really disturbs me my kids ride the bus to school also these kids are getting by with everything whats gonna happen next whos kid will be the next victim? whats the school doing about this girl? i'm with you mom press charges don't let her by with it maybe if her mom has to pay all the exspences she might teach her something
The bus driver was driving the bus I have drove an bus there was an fight all i could do is to slow down then stop the bus then break up the fight
topper

Glasgow, KY

#10 Oct 3, 2008
THis child should be suspended for the rest of the year!! It sounds like she just got a slap on the wrist. If I were the parent I would be pressing charges and going to the Board of Education about punishment for these children.
BCHS Parent

Franklin, OH

#11 Oct 3, 2008
I agree she did not get what she deserved. BUT, Does any of us know whether the girl that got hurt was harassing the other girl or not? I don't!! Has there been anything going on between the two of them for a while and the one girl just had enough? i don't know this!! We don't have the whole story or enough information to know what went on. I'm not saying that this is right by any means, so don't take it that way. But, people are bashing this girl and the whole story is not out there. Yes, a girl was severly injured,(I call losing you eyesite in one eye severe) but what brought out the outburst. I have always taught my kids to take up for themselves. I don't want them hurting anyone but I don't want them taking crap either.
a bus driver

Glasgow, KY

#12 Oct 3, 2008
as a bus driver, it is extremely difficult to watch the roads, the kids, the other drivers and everything else we have to watch. I am lucky and don't drive a route that goes up to the middle & high schools in the afternoons so I don't have to deal with the fights but I did as a sub driver. If I had one happen on my bus I would stop the bus and radio to our director. The police or sheriff would be called to come take the fighting kids off my bus. But who is going to drive the rest of the kids on the bus if the driver goes back to the fight and breaks it up and gets hit in the process. Maybe some of you parents should go sign up as a volunteer and become a bus monitor. We sure would love it if you did.
Christina

Munfordville, KY

#13 Oct 3, 2008
I'm the one that got hit, and she hit me all over hear say, and no i was not harassing her. My cousin told her that i was talking about her mom and calling her names and none of it was true. So theres your story.
BCHS MOM

Munfordville, KY

#14 Oct 3, 2008
BCHS Parent wrote:
I agree she did not get what she deserved. BUT, Does any of us know whether the girl that got hurt was harassing the other girl or not? I don't!! Has there been anything going on between the two of them for a while and the one girl just had enough? i don't know this!! We don't have the whole story or enough information to know what went on. I'm not saying that this is right by any means, so don't take it that way. But, people are bashing this girl and the whole story is not out there. Yes, a girl was severly injured,(I call losing you eyesite in one eye severe) but what brought out the outburst. I have always taught my kids to take up for themselves. I don't want them hurting anyone but I don't want them taking crap either.
I don't care what anyone says this was so wrong you don't put your hands on another person over hear say and thinking because someone told you someone was talking about you go to that person and get the facts learn to trust people do you realize how immature this was could of been avoided but there are kids out there that love trouble and love making trouble for others learn to get the facts you guys are supposed to be in High School Grow Up
BCHS DAD

Glasgow, KY

#15 Oct 3, 2008
I saw the video of this fight and that is alot of the reason things like this happen. Kids know that they are being filmed by other kids cell phones and they just want to put on a show. Kids need to leave their phones at home. The video is been sent all over school on everybody phones.

“:)”

Since: Sep 08

Glasgow

#16 Oct 3, 2008
My kids said the girl attacked the other one b/c she made a mean comment about her mom.

I'm all for sticking up for your family,but, you can do it with out getting so physical that you put someone in the hospital. Furthermore...she(the one who threw the 1st punch) is definetly responsible for the medical bills. It is just like causing damage to property the way I see it.
bchsmomtoo

Horse Cave, KY

#17 Oct 3, 2008
My prayers are with both of the girls. My daughter informed me that the girl who was hitting has alot on her mind. Apparently her mother has a brain tumor and it is very serious. She had that on her mind about her mother and the girl had called her some names and she just flipped.
BC Mom

Munfordville, KY

#18 Oct 3, 2008
bchsmomtoo wrote:
My prayers are with both of the girls. My daughter informed me that the girl who was hitting has alot on her mind. Apparently her mother has a brain tumor and it is very serious. She had that on her mind about her mother and the girl had called her some names and she just flipped.
The name calling was all hear say by another person she should of got the facts straight and had a little more trust these two were inseperable from what I was told by my daughter they were the best of friends at one time still was no reason to freak out and hit someone I find that very disturbing sends out the wrong message to the kids if she can get by with it they'll all start taking punches out on others just because of something they hear that worries me as a parent
the truth2

Glasgow, KY

#19 Oct 3, 2008
Adams mom lets her do whatever anyway so this is no suprise!
bchs2

Glasgow, KY

#20 Oct 3, 2008
It all starts at home!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boltons landing closed????? (Oct '07) 7 min Nope 42
Why does my post keep getting deleted? 9 min Nope 25
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Forumwatcher 172,958
Best place to get gravel for our driveway? 1 hr Homeowner 5
Jailer 1 hr Tat 2
SURVEY: How much did you pay for a photographer? 9 hr Obscure Ollie 3
The Obama portraits 10 hr Mr Hall 35

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages