of 17
Next Last
basic

Athens, AL

#344 Mar 12, 2011
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
kaneka neal
...she is the cleanest female in Glasgow, but that's not saying much...cows, pigs and hogs is the typical female population here...
lol

Tampa, FL

#345 Oct 27, 2011
Maybe your applebee's that you goto the girls are sluts..i realy think you have more issues than applebee's does!!!
lol

Tampa, FL

#346 Oct 27, 2011
Will M wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you are gonna deny blowing my buddy by the dumpster too after you snorted some lines off a menu, huh?
>>wow is this how rednecks talk..thats a shame!! I work @ one in florida they do background checks!!And u cant call of us ladies sluts!! I think you have alot more issues!! Applebee's is a family resturant mosty moms working there w/ their husbands in the army!! I am one of 4 girls @ my resturant! Our husbands are giving up alot up for your freedom!!
lol

Tampa, FL

#347 Oct 28, 2011
unbelievable wrote:
Lot of liars visit this spot. I know a lot of chain places now days and I'm sure applebee's is one of them will not hire felons. So I doubt very seriously if the statements made here are true.
Just some more half wit idiots running at the mouth.
thats right they dont..I work @ one here in florida they do background checks and drug test!!!

Mensa of Glasgow

“I can answer any question ”

Since: Jun 10

Methville Glasgow

#348 Oct 28, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>>>wow is this how rednecks talk..thats a shame!! I work @ one in florida they do background checks!!And u cant call of us ladies sluts!! I think you have alot more issues!! Applebee's is a family resturant mosty moms working there w/ their husbands in the army!! I am one of 4 girls @ my resturant! Our husbands are giving up alot up for your freedom!!
Actually you sound like trash. Married and still working waiting and cleaning up after others? I guess education wasn't high on your list of acceptable activities.
Basic

Glasgow, KY

#349 Oct 29, 2011
This thread is just mean.
justathought

Campbellsville, KY

#350 Oct 30, 2011
Well it is to blame of the management they hired the Hindricks so that says a lot for them huh
KRM

Glasgow, KY

#351 Jan 30, 2013
awww...so sad to read so many mean things....GOD IS LOVE
interesting

Elizabethtown, KY

#352 Jan 30, 2013
A friend of mine worked there for a while. They had made good money waiting tables in BG but said the average tip here was 8% and at least one table would stiff them a week here. Sounds more like trash visits the place than works there. The place pays servers $2.13 an hour, so I don't blame my friend for having found something else considering the lack of respect people have for service. If you can't afford to eat out, don't. Tips aren't a suggestion, they are how servers make money. Taxes come out of their little hourly check based on their tips.
cave city chick

Glasgow, KY

#354 Mar 8, 2013
I was thinking about putting in to work here, but have heard some bad things as well as read some on this thread. Guess I was just wondering if the drama still goes on up there?
Ashamed

Glasgow, KY

#355 Mar 10, 2013
There's drama everywhere!!!!
See You Later

Glasgow, KY

#356 Mar 11, 2013
It is sad that restaurants pay their servers so little. When I waited tables in the early 80s, I made 2.03 an hour. What a joke!
facts

Richmond, KY

#357 Mar 28, 2014
These comments are true because i worked there with a Amy jewell and she was a druggy and stole alot of money too. She was trash too.
brenda morrisson

Glasgow, KY

#358 Mar 30, 2014
they cleaned house. they got some good nice people there now. glasgows residents are notoriously terrible tippers so its hard to make money there. lots of losers who have a $40 dinner and leave a buck and some coins. thats crap. if you cant tip 15% dont go out to eat.
lmao

Cave City, KY

#359 Jun 21, 2014
brenda morrisson wrote:
they cleaned house. they got some good nice people there now. glasgows residents are notoriously terrible tippers so its hard to make money there. lots of losers who have a $40 dinner and leave a buck and some coins. thats crap. if you cant tip 15% dont go out to eat.
This is so dam funny, hell the place just had a fire the other day. If the so called good ones they got working there now would clean the dam grease from around and behind the fryers they would have not had the fire. They need to get someone in there who knows what the hell they are doing and let them do their job and stop listening to every little prick that works there bitch about their job. If they don't like it then don't friggin work there. Bunch of drama assed little momma boys.
saywhat

Glasgow, KY

#360 Jul 9, 2014
Do they tip bad everywhere in town? I have heard bad stories of people stiffing a lot.
LMAO

Glasgow, KY

#361 Jul 10, 2014
Why woud they deserve a tip?
well

Glasgow, KY

#362 Jul 10, 2014
There was a few that left and went to Sidelines. How is the service over there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valerie Brooks and ishiah wisecup (Nov '15) 21 min Babyjames 11
Home Cleansing 26 min Oldman 2
Body found green river 54 min landy 53
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 149,952
Prepare to be mind blown 1 hr Passing Azimuths 25
Kristen Edwards of Barren County 2 hr yeah 9
Hitlary 2 hr landy 30

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance