Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

seeeeeeeeeeeee..........people like you dont have anything better to do go ahead with the trash talk..even if they used to do whatever people can CHANGE you know be positive and try being nice sorry applebees someone is hatin on you..

Since: Jul 10

Edmonton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

Icare you sound like you have a sick obcession with applebees and that sort of bothers me and bobby wallace I completely agree. It's not even just applebees it's that a good 90percent of Glasgow is made up of drug dealers and users..nothing more..
concerned

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

thats almost true. glasgow IS a joke for sure! EVERYTHING that comes to glasgow sinks like the titanic cause this town is full of dumbasses and hipocrits.
one who knows

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

concerned wrote:
thats almost true. glasgow IS a joke for sure! EVERYTHING that comes to glasgow sinks like the titanic cause this town is full of dumbasses and hipocrits.
Here we go again--the Topix Police---If all of you negative people would put forth as much energy and effort being productive rather than sitting on Topix being a condemner of the business properties in Glasgow, would it not be a better place? Try being positive, and see what a difference it makes.
Muh

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

Jesus Christ, the place has barely been open 48 hours. Give them a chance.
total BS

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

Bobby Wallace wrote:
WOW, I thought Coltons was bad, but did Applebees hire every child molester, meth user, wife beater, tramp they could find??? Last night I counted at least 13 employees whom are all in and out of jail all the time, one of the boys there also was under suspicion of sex abuse of a middle schoolers and our waitress was a known meth user and she slept with one of my friends while her husband was in Afghanistan. I will not be back, this is proof Glasgow can't hire good employees.
WOW, that's some friend you have, Bobby. I don't even know 13 people who are in and out of jail. Amazing that you do, and even more amazing you found 13 all in the same place at the same time.
Truth hurts

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

Sounds more like "Bobby" applied for a job there and didn't get hired and is pissed off now. I don't believe a word of this crap.
Bobby Wallace wrote:
WOW, I thought Coltons was bad, but did Applebees hire every child molester, meth user, wife beater, tramp they could find??? Last night I counted at least 13 employees whom are all in and out of jail all the time, one of the boys there also was under suspicion of sex abuse of a middle schoolers and our waitress was a known meth user and she slept with one of my friends while her husband was in Afghanistan. I will not be back, this is proof Glasgow can't hire good employees.
unbelievable

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Lot of liars visit this spot. I know a lot of chain places now days and I'm sure applebee's is one of them will not hire felons. So I doubt very seriously if the statements made here are true.
Just some more half wit idiots running at the mouth.
what

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Some of you morons would find a reason to gripe about a new business in Glasgow if Jesus Christ himself was your waiter. It's sad and pathetic all at the same time that this is the way you choose to live your life every day...in misery.

Welcome to the neighborhood Applebee's. You have to take the bad with the good and serve us all with a smile. Good luck getting decent tips from this bunch of miserable sadsacks.
Random

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

Well, when you have shit to choose from, you get shit results.. Glasgow isn't the prime locale for looking for "A Grade" Employees.. You come to a town full of meth heads and rejects, you get meth head and reject employees, simple logic..

Shut up and eat it or don't, no one cares..
Well said

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Random wrote:
Well, when you have shit to choose from, you get shit results.. Glasgow isn't the prime locale for looking for "A Grade" Employees.. You come to a town full of meth heads and rejects, you get meth head and reject employees, simple logic..
Shut up and eat it or don't, no one cares..
Well said!!!
Customer

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

I know one employee there that is on probaion and a convicted drug user. It is evident they don't drug test their employees. thought it was illegal to work where drinks are served and be on probation.
old man river

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

Customer wrote:
I know one employee there that is on probaion and a convicted drug user. It is evident they don't drug test their employees. thought it was illegal to work where drinks are served and be on probation.
Are you kidding? People fresh out of prison can run for Magistrate and felons can vote in Georgia and the democrats are trying to pass a law that would give the convicted felons the right to vote in every state. Obviously they need all the votes they can get this time around. lol The point is it isn't about what's right or decent anymore. Your government makes damn sure the criminals rights are protected and make sure they get every right that you do plus some. The federal government tells the local government what they can or can't do when it comes to hiring these lowlifes. Yeah baby vote democrat again so these felons can make our food with their bare hands as they are seething about the way society has treated them.

I don't eat out anymore. lol I know that any food I buy in cans or jugs or whatever were processed and packaged by some jailbirds but they never stay at those factories long enough to do stuff to the food. They get fired within a few weeks and go on food stamps and 3 years of laying on the couch with unemployment checks falling off the money tree into their laps. The ones that work at Applebee's and places like that are there for a few weeks because their unemployment ran out. They will be back in jail a month after starting work there.

It's everywhere not just Glasgow.
Justin Kace

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

Bobby Wallace wrote:
I didn't know Glasgow hired the people at Applebees! what a dumbazz statement, by a dumbazz hillbilly.
Queen B

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Justin Kace wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't know Glasgow hired the people at Applebees! what a dumbazz statement, by a dumbazz hillbilly.
He was speaking in general terms...Glasgow, as in the people of Glasgow being Glasgow itself. Did anyone pay for your school books? If so they got ripped off. You didn't learn a damn thing in school...if you ever bothered to attend at all. lol
old hill billy

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

old man river wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? People fresh out of prison can run for Magistrate and felons can vote in Georgia and the democrats are trying to pass a law that would give the convicted felons the right to vote in every state. Obviously they need all the votes they can get this time around. lol The point is it isn't about what's right or decent anymore. Your government makes damn sure the criminals rights are protected and make sure they get every right that you do plus some. The federal government tells the local government what they can or can't do when it comes to hiring these lowlifes. Yeah baby vote democrat again so these felons can make our food with their bare hands as they are seething about the way society has treated them.
I don't eat out anymore. lol I know that any food I buy in cans or jugs or whatever were processed and packaged by some jailbirds but they never stay at those factories long enough to do stuff to the food. They get fired within a few weeks and go on food stamps and 3 years of laying on the couch with unemployment checks falling off the money tree into their laps. The ones that work at Applebee's and places like that are there for a few weeks because their unemployment ran out. They will be back in jail a month after starting work there.
It's everywhere not just Glasgow.
right on bro.you told them like it is but they want listen just wait till their fredom is gone then they have a fit because it coming as long as you all keep the libreals in office you people has not seen nothing yet just mark it down oldhill billy said so and i am old seen a lot

Since: Jun 10

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

Not all employees there are from Glasgow. I, myself, am from New York. I know a few people working there from California, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, etc. Are we sorry that we moved to Glasgow having to put up with all you ignorant bashers? A little. But, don't put down a whole place based on a few bad eggs. Why are you degrading people that would rather work than sit on their ass collecting a check? Everyone has made mistakes in the past. Not all mistakes mean felonies either. If you don't like it, don't eat there. Personally, I'm happy with the way things are run and the caliber of staff.
Hot meal, good drinks, service with a smile. If you're miserable, stay your butt at home. It's just that simple.
Muh

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

old hill billy wrote:
<quoted text>right on bro.you told them like it is but they want listen just wait till their fredom is gone then they have a fit because it coming as long as you all keep the libreals in office you people has not seen nothing yet just mark it down oldhill billy said so and i am old seen a lot
Who are the "libreals" & what is this "fredom" you speak of?
louis ken

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

i thought it was a great place and the food was great too.
let people try for themselves.
in the know

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

Daytona Ballard and the entir York family will be working ther when they get out of jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of338
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

120 Users are viewing the Glasgow Forum right now

Search the Glasgow Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min GOTP 144,731
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Khatru 127,913
who does remodeling 18 min mightbetohelp 2
bi home alone super Horny! (Oct '13) 24 min TheWolf96 7
Hooking up bi guys 33 min TheWolf96 2
Kathy Craddock 42 min Hmm 2
Rulers in GLASGOW 59 min xxx 6
TJ Sampson closing? 2 hr hummmmm 8
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 7 hr Susie 970
•••
•••
•••
•••