drug addict and snitch

drug addict and snitch

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

courtney pruitt and marcu

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jan 1, 2013
well they both made the daily times.he was arrested on several drug charges and come to find out she was cited for the same charges soon as cops got there she said it was all his and on his way to jail he said it was all hers and they should search her house because she's been pushing alot of dope.he said he was worried about the safety of his kids.EXCUSE ME what i been told that's all both of you do 24 7 with your kids at home.oh and heard this from a friend of mine at gpd that he was so scared on his way to jail he was throwing names out to everyone he sold and bought from and where she was selling all her dope and getting it from.watch out anyone that's on that list.they both a bunch of little scared bitches.you do the crime do your time no need and taking a few with yall.oh by the way marcus aren't you on paper and should be pv'd but you probably already out hadn't checked jail log today but i'm sure you be out in a day or 2.wach out everybody that has anything to do with either one of these 2
Scums

Knob Lick, KY

#2 Jan 1, 2013
From what i understand,all the pruitts are trash
Wrong

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jan 2, 2013
Not all the Pruitt's are trash sorry to inform you.. But tell you what put who you are and stop trying to hide behind a computer and im sure some of them will come beat your no good for nothing ass and show you what trash really is.. There is some that dont care to beat some one's a$$ and go do there time so try them
Hehe

Knob Lick, KY

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Wrong wrote:
Not all the Pruitt's are trash sorry to inform you.. But tell you what put who you are and stop trying to hide behind a computer and im sure some of them will come beat your no good for nothing ass and show you what trash really is.. There is some that dont care to beat some one's a$$ and go do there time so try them
lmao no im not wrong,they are trash,esp the female ones.
Pruitt

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Well i tell ya what why dont you say who you are and where i can find you and i will show you trash cause this Pruitt will f*ck you up i dont care to do time for beating some ones that likes to run there cock sucker when they know nothing about this family..
Anonymous

Duluth, GA

#6 Jan 2, 2013
Lol we nasty tho sounds gud gt the hell outta here and do some I mean for real who uses topix nemore I reveal myself im courtnie stupid fuk and dnt care to tell ya slow ass stop muhfukn Metlin bitch u sayin u heard this and that from a friend from god well are u snitching lmao cuz I dmt kno anyone friends wit gpd but u
Anonymous

Duluth, GA

#7 Jan 2, 2013
red ball wrote:
Lol we nasty tho sounds gud gt the hell outta here and do some I mean for real who uses topix nemore I reveal myself im courtnie stupid fuk and dnt care to tell ya slow ass stop muhfukn Metlin bitch u sayin u heard this and that from a friend from god well are u snitching lmao cuz I dmt kno anyone friends wit gpd but u
lol lol lol
Anonymous

Duluth, GA

#8 Jan 2, 2013
Scums wrote:
From what i understand,all the pruitts are trash
u dnt understand shit come to me I aint off the PC shit ya Digg ill show ya what a Pruitt can do slow ass bitch if u read the news u know where I be at!!! I might have 82 bkunts rolling wit my kids when u get here hahahahahahahahaha since u kno so much bout me hahahahaha im laughing my ass off at these BC u dnt know shit ubway off if u wasn't here when it popped off then fall back dummy
Hehe

Knob Lick, KY

#9 Jan 2, 2013
red ball wrote:
<quoted text>u dnt understand shit come to me I aint off the PC shit ya Digg ill show ya what a Pruitt can do slow ass bitch if u read the news u know where I be at!!! I might have 82 bkunts rolling wit my kids when u get here hahahahahahahahaha since u kno so much bout me hahahahaha im laughing my ass off at these BC u dnt know shit ubway off if u wasn't here when it popped off then fall back dummy
are you the black pruitts or the white pruits,im talking about the white trsh pruitts
Hehe

Knob Lick, KY

#10 Jan 2, 2013
you gots to be the blask pruitts the ways yous talking dig
no comprende

Coxs Creek, KY

#11 Jan 3, 2013
red ball wrote:
<quoted text>u dnt understand shit come to me I aint off the PC shit ya Digg ill show ya what a Pruitt can do slow ass bitch if u read the news u know where I be at!!! I might have 82 bkunts rolling wit my kids when u get here hahahahahahahahaha since u kno so much bout me hahahahaha im laughing my ass off at these BC u dnt know shit ubway off if u wasn't here when it popped off then fall back dummy
??????...Lol..wtf!
wow

Duluth, GA

#12 Jan 3, 2013
I think they need some mo edumocation.. Wow a bunch of idiots that dropped out of school. Get a life and a degree and maybe you wouldn't be trash.
Manda

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jan 4, 2013
All them da#n Franklins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Reddys did not donate South Green Elementary 1 hr a reader 122
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Khatru 141,351
Adam Puckett (Nov '14) 4 hr Aaa 12
Snow bunny 5 hr SnowbunnyFarmer 7
toni richey walden 5 hr sissy 3
Josh Payne (May '12) 5 hr sissy 23
gods work 5 hr amazing 22
Anthony Barbour charged with murder 9 hr Very concerned 30
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 19 hr Big Willie 1,193
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages