|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

effie wrote:
yes
shes NOT datin brandon, shes with jason.
the facts

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

are you talkin bout brandon buckley? if so no hi and katie are not together matter of fact he is bout to be a daddy he is with an 18 year old.
curious

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2008

no he is not datin her cuz he has got a baby on the way and a beautiful fiance so he does not want katie.....
miss sweetness

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

no....they aint together....they broke up a LONG time ago actually....katie is very happy with jason and shes very happy for brandon and marlena....
curious

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

what's so wrong with her anyway?? ive really never heard anything bad about her....
i heard

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2008

well i heard that katie was still with brandon after he got that one girl pregnant. and katie wants to have his baby to whats the deal shes 15 and brandon is 19 he should be with that one girl
Heyy

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2008

that bitchis nasty.
i hate her!!! tell her to go Screw shawn shaw! that way she will be with some one as nasty as her
miss sweetness

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2008

katie dont want brandon....why the f*ck would she? shes with jason....and as for you "Heyy" im pretty sure ur name is paige houchens and you need to f*ck yourself...if she wanted shawn she could have easily took him from you, but she didnt so f*ck off!!
brandon

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2008

im not with katie i dont like her im with marlena the one carring my baby and thats nasty for me being back with her she cheated on me
miss sweetness

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2008

she NEVER cheated on you brandon...but you did cry when ya'll broke up....she has no problem with you, but her and marlena are friends...people need to mind their own business
a very good friend

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2008

ok first katie is NOT with brandon hes with marlena and another thing brandon DIDNT cry when yall to broke up matter of fact is was happy more like excited he is with the one that makes him happy and yea katie you did cheat on him with like 20 different guys im sorry but your just another ho and i know that "miss sweetness" is katie.
miss sweetness

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2008

no katie never cheated on brandon with anybody...and ur very mistaken b/c i aint katie...but i am a VERY good friend of hers
buck

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2008

yea she cheated but thats ok cuz he done the same thing to her. she is a ho
some one

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

yea she's a wh*re and she tries to sleep with eveyone and every girls man dont worry she aint nuttin but a slut.. and yea she did cheat on you brandon but you with a much better person.
better than you

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2009

"BUCK" sounds like your mom made you get off the back tit as for "someone" you need to get your facts straight unless you can find the real truth do say a damn thing about any one cause that's what gets peoples asses kicked. congrats to brandon and marlena happy for ya how its a healthy bouncy baby as for other people who can't get facts straight theres a psycholgist sumwhere around your house its called a hammer
cooter hound

Harvest, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

the katie im lookin for used to be with kevin hatcher in cave city. anyone kno where she got off to?
she was a dishwater blonde, should be abot early 30's
Matt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

She lives in hiseville now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

111 Users are viewing the Glasgow Forum right now

Search the Glasgow Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min ba dum bump 147,120
Steward Requesting Recount 5 min Neighbor of Chris 17
Homewrecker 17 min slickwilly 4
Fox News Alert (Dec '13) 17 min Just Breaking 29
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 27 min Ancient Wolf 81,563
Upcoming Elections 1 hr Jill 73
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 129,017
Ruler Foods 19 hr hot dog 88
Gary Hogan (Mar '11) Tue Jeff Pretchet 49
•••
•••
•••
•••