who is tiffany oneal?
all i wear is blue

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jul 5, 2011
who is this chick? i got her number but dont know who she is
killer

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jul 26, 2011
she a chick from bonnieville, use to date my boy leo before she started doing drugs, now she just everybody's free ride, hop on it man lol
Cowboy up

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jul 27, 2011
no she a cool girl, i'm pretty sure she dont do drugs, or when i talked to her she didn't, but she just likes to have to sex... with anyone.. nothing wrong with that lol
all i wear is blue

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jul 29, 2011
hahaha no there aint nothing wrong with that, i already been in it now, it was ok, smelled like fish though lol
hmmm

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jul 30, 2011
is she the girl that got that train ran on her? and got pregnant afterwards?
Mr JJ

Glasgow, KY

#6 Aug 6, 2011
i dont know if she had a train ran on her but she aint pregnant, but who knows she could of had an abortion or something. But i do know she a freak though
odd

Ames, IA

#7 Aug 7, 2011
all i wear is blue wrote:
hahaha no there aint nothing wrong with that, i already been in it now, it was ok, smelled like fish though lol
In your first post, you said you didn't know her, and now you're trying to say that you've had sex with her? Yeah, you're brilliant. Lmfao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new to area 11 min atf 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Strel 153,547
Clowns 20 min atf 8
single women in glasgow wanting to hook up (Mar '12) 1 hr Mikewilliam1919 6
Fortis 1 hr yeah 8
chris cash (Jan '09) 2 hr Sick of it 10
Spencer Huddleston (Mar '15) 2 hr Sick of it 3
shooting 20 hr noneyourbusiness 13

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages