nitemare

Glasgow, KY

#23 Sep 18, 2008
yep wrote:
melissa is the hoe at ack
I thought it was Melissa Woods. Well Regina Benham is one to.
whodis

United States

#24 Sep 18, 2008
?
Nun Ya

Glasgow, KY

#25 Sep 18, 2008
nitemare wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was Melissa Woods. Well Regina Benham is one to.
I'm not trying to sart anything on here, like bash her or anything--she's kinda short, blonde headed, honestly, I really don't know what her last name is, I was thinkign she said Smith, btu she works on the CPG side i think is what it's called...she used to be my neighbor and i need to get ahold of her badly!!!
froggie101

Scottsville, KY

#26 Sep 18, 2008
Now before it starts just let me give everyone a piece of advice, do not start talking about Melissa on here again. I have a lawyer on retainer over the last stuff that was on here and he said if it started again he would pull all of the addresses from scrtc and find who ever it is and they will be prosicuted for slander. Now i don't give a damn who you are or what your problem is keep your mouth shut or suffer the consiquences.
HEY HEY HEY

Glasgow, KY

#27 Sep 18, 2008
froggie101 wrote:
Now before it starts just let me give everyone a piece of advice, do not start talking about Melissa on here again. I have a lawyer on retainer over the last stuff that was on here and he said if it started again he would pull all of the addresses from scrtc and find who ever it is and they will be prosicuted for slander. Now i don't give a damn who you are or what your problem is keep your mouth shut or suffer the consiquences.
damn you mean you can afford a lawyer working at ACK?....lol I work there and my ass is poor!I can't even obtain a public defender other than the neighbor bully to help me.
whoknos

AOL

#28 Sep 18, 2008
HEY HEY HEY wrote:
<quoted text>damn you mean you can afford a lawyer working at ACK?....lol I work there and my ass is poor!I can't even obtain a public defender other than the neighbor bully to help me.
he has one oretainer lmao LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LMAO some people r just plain stupid

“yo”

Since: Sep 08

shangri-la

#29 Sep 18, 2008
my mom works at ACK an inspector of five lines so my info is secure

new line MAY be comin in and NO ONE knows for sure whether or not there closing
close friend of them

Glasgow, KY

#30 Sep 18, 2008
grow up!!
time

Munfordville, KY

#31 Sep 18, 2008
why would they putting a new line in and running new cables on the brake lines if they are closing? they aren't closing, just tightening the ol' belt... why would they spend money to do this if they were expecting to close the doors? remember, we still have honda and toyota, that is what is selling now, not chevrolet, ford, or dodge! we're still boomin' folks, just cutting back on the overtime, they just want to get more out of us for thier money! no more gravy o/t and sweet double time, they want the same amount of work done in 40 hours. less man power and hours = more profit, its a smart business move but damn it is wearing some of us down. if any of us were running a business we wouldn't want to pay a guy o/t to do the job when he can bust his ass and get it done on straight pay, am i right? would you rather pay someone 17.80 an hour to do a job or 11.87 an hour to do the same job? the higher up the ladder you go the tighter it gets on the o/t. they aren't closing, just saving money.
Nun Ya

Glasgow, KY

#32 Sep 19, 2008
froggie101 wrote:
I think I know who you are...I used to be her neighbor and I need to get ahold of her, the last time I talked to her was about a month ago when this crap started against her b/c she was the one calling me and asking me what to do...I am a friend of her's...I know she doesn't have her old cell # again and the last few times I talked to her, she didn't give me her #. I'm not trying to start anything, i just need to talk to her!!
froggie101

Scottsville, KY

#33 Sep 19, 2008
Nun Ya wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I know who you are...I used to be her neighbor and I need to get ahold of her, the last time I talked to her was about a month ago when this crap started against her b/c she was the one calling me and asking me what to do...I am a friend of her's...I know she doesn't have her old cell # again and the last few times I talked to her, she didn't give me her #. I'm not trying to start anything, i just need to talk to her!!
Well if you think that you know me then give me your number and I will tell her to contact you.
hey hey hey

Glasgow, KY

#34 Sep 19, 2008
whoknos wrote:
<quoted text>he has one oretainer lmao LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LMAO some people r just plain stupid
so he went to the dentist and has a retainer.He dont have braces no more?
the 411

Glasgow, KY

#35 Sep 19, 2008
Nun Ya wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not what I asked!!! Thanks anyways, but I need to get ahold of her, is her last name still Smith??
melissa scott(glass)crowe anderson smith!!!!!! has stacy took her back?
froggie101

Scottsville, KY

#36 Sep 19, 2008
the 411 wrote:
<quoted text>melissa scott(glass)crowe anderson smith!!!!!! has stacy took her back?
Who the hell are you saying all of this shit? I am telling you STOP THE HARRASSMENT.
yep

Glasgow, KY

#37 Sep 19, 2008
Who knows. as far as i know it is. but she changes men like she changes underware so who knows.
conan

Cave City, KY

#38 Sep 26, 2008
what about ashley patrick
co worker at ack

Mount Sterling, OH

#40 Sep 27, 2008
#1 "you'll see" Gearhardt has not left yet. If you had a chance to boost your income by , lets say,$20,000.00 extra a year. I would be moving too. They have 3 new lines coming in that the mainteneance is doing now. They have 1 temporary in the whole place. However, if your smart! Then anybody that has been there for several years, has nothing to lose by staying there. Jumping boat now would be kind of silly. Seeing as how they would get unemployment anyway. As for the ones that have been "voluntarily" laid off, has done nothing but gripe since they come back because they wanted more time off! So, it's a case of "damned if you do, damned if you dont."Its this way in every factory. I learned along time ago, people believe EVERYTHING they hear, and half of what they see.
angelindisguise

Elizabethtown, KY

#41 Sep 27, 2008
Gerhardt is hot ;) Too bad he's married...anyone hear were he's relocating at? Hate to see him go.
co worker at ack

Logan, OH

#42 Sep 28, 2008
angelindisguise wrote:
Gerhardt is hot ;) Too bad he's married...anyone hear were he's relocating at? Hate to see him go.
You actually think hes hot???yea, like maybe 5 years ago! anywho, he is a very nicve guy, looks or not, hes going to Virginia. It will be a sad time. Hes really done good by the factory..
back by demand

Glasgow, KY

#43 Sep 28, 2008
froggie101 wrote:
I'm not trying to start stuff either, I don't have a dog in the ACK fight, but how good of a lawyer could he be to let all the other stuff slide and then threaten to sue on your behalf if it starts up again ? If you gave him a retainer on that piece of advice...he robbed you !! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the lady driving the wrong way at Wal Mart 30 min Pete 22
why the roads in glasgow in crappy shape with s... 56 min Butch 7
Wine and Liquors 57 min Butch 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr hmmmmmmmmm 171,855
Could Trump be the antichrist? (Mar '17) 2 hr seriuosly 52
Need a loan of money can anybody help out (Jun '15) 4 hr reading 5
weve been lied to... 4 hr Beekeeper 3

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages