jessica hodges
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
friend

Glasgow, KY

#1 Dec 5, 2010
jessica is a who*e there i said it she cheated on daniel before she had that baby. u may ask how do i know? well it was with me. at first i didnt care but naw i sad and i sorry. i shouldnt have done that and im glad daniel got smart and dump that who*e.she called after he left and she wonted to hook up. i was all for it but after hearing her talking about how he did all that to her it made me mad that she couldnt take some blame it there brake. daniel im sorry at what i it wont change the past but i thought it would be a way to get back at her. i realize naw u realy did loved her

Since: Jul 10

Glasgow, KY

#2 Dec 6, 2010
People don't usually post stuff like this..you should put your name..I'm curious..
Neelie

Glasgow, KY

#3 Dec 6, 2010
Thats Really Funny Daniel! Now grow the hell up.
Nana

Glasgow, KY

#4 Dec 6, 2010
Daniel you are so sorry for putting this on here. Cant take the blame for what you done so try to make jessica look like the bad one. Act your age not like a 12 yr. old ' You found out she went out with someone and just cant handle it.Get over it!!!!Shes done with your a**!!!

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 6, 2010
...Which post are you saying is daniel? bc if your saying it's mine your pretty well wrong..
to nana and neelie

Glasgow, KY

#6 Dec 7, 2010
why must you people always blame him for everything he has done nothing wrong ya are the 12 the things ya say about him.
lol

Raywick, KY

#7 Dec 7, 2010
oh yea poor pitiful daniel he just does no wrong.....he has already had 2 whores since he walked away from her and that baby and its kinda funny nothin was on here until tha girl finally got out and had her self a decent time with someone NICE. GROW UP YOU IDIOT AND HELP SUPPRT YOUR CHILD I BET SHE WOULD LOVE THA TIME THAT YOU GIVE UR GIRLFRIEND'S BABY. GROW UP AND TAKE SOME DA*N RESPONSIBILITY
Neelie

Glasgow, KY

#8 Dec 7, 2010
wondersquickly wrote:
...Which post are you saying is daniel? bc if your saying it's mine your pretty well wrong..
Not yours, the first post.
jessica

Glasgow, KY

#9 Dec 7, 2010
this is pretty low even for you daniel. i've done nothing to deserve this from you. you didnt start sayin nothin like this til me and garth went out. you have somebody else, so what do you care if i do? stop bein jealous i am done w ur a**. grow up and find sumthin better to do with your time. you have taken this way too far! and you know i never done any of the things you are making up. one day you will pay for it, it may not be on this earth but your day will come.
daniel

Glasgow, KY

#10 Dec 7, 2010
I havent said anything on here til now. Im getting tired of people who dont have a life talking about me. I have been with only one girl "ashley england" since we broke up. I can say truthly that her and her parents are the nices, careing people i have ever met.Jessica im not jealous, I dont care who you are with. Who ever "lol" is i would love to spend time with Kenize. But Jessica will not let me have not even a day. Jessica has a job I dont care what she tells every body, she has the money for her bills and what ever she wonts to do. Im not this "friend" person so dont blame it on people when your not sure.
jessica

Glasgow, KY

#11 Dec 7, 2010
oh thats smart get on here and act like yourself and that you dont know nothin about it.daniel im not stupid, i have never cheated on you so you have to be the one acting like this guy. and quit tryin to make yourself look good chelsea admitted it herself that you was cheatin on me w her, now im bout sick and tired of your lil childish games so you best stop very soon! and nobody even said anything bout ashleys parents. and yea u are jealous cause you started doin this after you found out bout me and garth. and quit lien to "lol" cause ive told you countless times to come see her but you wont if you rlly wanted to see her you would have done it already. and i work at the dollar store, do you rlly think i make enough to do watever i want? if you rlly think that then your retarded, grow up and help support your child! and im positive that it is you so quit playin dumb, although for you thats not too hard!
daniel

Glasgow, KY

#12 Dec 7, 2010
Are you tryin to make me mad? Well its not working, try all you wont to!!!!! Its funny that every boddy is calling me dumb. But im not the one that is to stupid to relize that im not doing anything. Im not trying to make my self look good, Im trying to get the truth out there. You trying to get me to stop is funny. Because you cant stop me Im not scared of you.

Glasgow, KY

#13 Dec 8, 2010
To both of you, In the end it's not going to matter who cheated on who..who lied to who or if you even still love and care about each other what matters is you both put what ever bull crap behind you and be friends for your daughter. She is the main thing in this situation not topix, not who cheated on who or who lied to who...non of that will ever matter and take this from a married mother of about to be 2 who has had a very rocky realtionship with cheating and hard times and bad situations..Your children are always the main thing you need to think about..your both so very young and i hate to say it but this is never going to be easy for you guys..both of you need to just say I will put everything behind you if you put what i have done behind you..it's going to take both of you to raise her regardless of what step parents you have around..Daniel is always going to be here Jessica you will always be here..theres no real way to hide her..
Who

Glasgow, KY

#14 Dec 8, 2010
Your so right wondersquickly, nobody really cares who cheated what counts is that baby and try to make her life the best. And as far as Daniel seeing that baby Jessica you have to let him see her not with you around and what he does or takes her is his business you can't control that, you can't tell where he can and can't do while he has her. Thats the law. You know good and well Daniel wouldn't let anything happen to her, Daniel Loves that little girl. You can't keep her away from him it will come back on you. As far as you saying you have kept him from seeing you have you posted that on facebook he ask and you said no.
jessica

Glasgow, KY

#15 Dec 8, 2010
first off to "wonders quickly" i have tried to get daniel to stop all this and just worry about kenzie, but he keeps on stratin crap & i'll be damned if im gonna sit back and let him talk about me, im gonna take up for myself. and dont worry about kenzie i always put her first & make sure she is happy and taken care of before anything else. and to "who" i have tried and tried to get him to come see her but he wont. and she is my daughter im going to protect her and by letting her go to that house is NOT protecting her..so dont be tellin me what to do w my daughter when you dont know everything! if you only knew everything then you would understand why i dont want my child over there. And once again i NEVER said he couldnt see her, i said she wasnt going over there! learn how to read people!
jessica

Glasgow, KY

#16 Dec 8, 2010
and daniel im not tryin to make you mad, im tryin to get you to stop all this drama. and if you wanna get the truth out there than start tellin it! and you will stop idc if your scared of me or not you best stop and i mean it
Seriously

Glasgow, KY

#17 Dec 8, 2010
Grow the F*ck up and stop spreading sh*t. Jessica did not cheat on anyone. Do you even know her? Didn't think so. Stop causing drama, we are not five years old. Thanks.
Who

Glasgow, KY

#18 Dec 8, 2010
Thats funny on facebook you bash him, told alot of stuff that shouldn't even be said and he hasn't apply to you for over a month all I seen was you and your so call friends making him look so bad, and yes I might not know you that well but I got a full picture on facebook the only one that is causing drama is you, that tells me that there's more to this, more than what your telling and all you was doing was provoking him to respond. Nobody said anything about you being a bad mother not in any comment but your saying they are, if anybody needs to learn how to read is you, but if you have all this time being on facebook and now topix thats taking away from that child

Glasgow, KY

#19 Dec 10, 2010
Keeping this off of facebook and topix is one way to stop it and thats to both of you, you would be suprised how well I know both of you and my husband and I would be willing to sit down and talk with both of you..if you would like..I know daniels daddy and I refuse to sit back and let him act like him. I can honestly say his mother played a bad part in some of this..but both of you knew what could happen by having sex and I'm proud of you jessica for having a job and doing your best to support you daughter. I have seen alot of girls just let mommie do it and make no effort. But who is correct about topix and myspace and facebook taking about from your daughter, honestly? This can be used in court I hate to say it..so everything you post and daniel posts if there is ever a custody battle it can be shown in court. I think you daniel need to take a step back and think what you need to do and jessica you need to have patients bc he is a man..enough said..they dont think like a woman and alot dont grow up till a long way down the road. My husband has just grown up and this is his second child our first daughter is turning 4 in january. If your intersted in speaking with me and my husband..to try and get help or figure some things out like I said we would be more then welcome, he can relate with you because he had his first daughter in high school and she is my step daughter but i think of her as my own, but he understands how hard things can be and maybe talk to daniel because my husband was younger then him even..but just let me know and I will contact you..I hope everything works out for the best..I know you have a good head on your shoulders so does Daniel when he decides to use it the right way..
Who

Glasgow, KY

#20 Dec 10, 2010
Wondersquickly I agree what you say but your wrong on the mother having part I talk to her and she is trying to stay in the back and listen when Daniel's needs to talk about what is going on, she got on Daniel's facebook to give him some support, she didn't say anything bad about Jessica. Jessica got on there and attack her accussing her of things, Several has gotten on there to support Daniel, Jessica attack them when they didn't say anything only that they both need to think about the baby. She told Daniel that he was old enough to get her pregnant he's old enough to take on this responsibity. So no, your wrong about the mother, that tells me you don't know to much about Daniel because if you did, you would know his mother. She's a very good, loving person and she would do anything for anybody that needs help, she very sad that people is pointing the finger at her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min Mickey402 141,396
Akebono attendance ;Attention H.R. 1 hr ruff 9
dead beat dad Tyler 1 hr Whatyousaid 17
gods work 1 hr amazing 23
Please explain to me what happened to Kelsey Wa... 2 hr country 56
your morning shot 3 hr Peter jones 2
Most pretty girl in Glasgow? 3 hr My back hurts 48
The Reddys did not donate South Green Elementary 11 hr Funny 124
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) Wed Big Willie 1,193
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages