rat in glasgow
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
elf

Glasgow, KY

#22 Dec 20, 2009
i know wrote:
<quoted text> you mean lie eddie cooks brother,bo mathews? well lets ask him what he got there then? he got a smack on the hand and got a pre-trial conversion! him and eddie both are losers and will never amount to shit! eddie walks around this town like hes a billy bad ass and from what i have heard from numerous people here not too long ago him and one of his friends bit off more than they could chew with some one. you can back in years and any one that knows eddie and bo take a word to the wise and get the hell away from them before they snitch on you too!
which bo matthews are you talking about or is there only one?
any

Glasgow, KY

#23 Dec 20, 2009
any ballard
sweet revenge

Glasgow, KY

#24 Dec 20, 2009
i know wrote:
EDDIE COOK RATTED ON HIS SISTER BECAUSE SHE
WOULD NOT SHARE HER DRUGS. SHE IS TRASH HAD HER
KIDS TAKEN AWAY. WHOLE BUNCH TRASH, WHOEVER
IS SLEEPING WITH HER NOW ALONG WITH THAT SKANK
JOSH WHITLOW SHOULD ALL ROT. POOR LITTLE KIDS.
hey i know shannon is not a skank why don't you put your name up here and we can settle this face to face if you are not a coward
evidently smart

Glasgow, KY

#25 Dec 20, 2009
first off man no one said she was a skank even though she is they said josh whitlow is,damn another sign of how some people in this town need to go back to school and learn to read all over again,maybe? and i have known eddie and the whole bunch for quite a few years now and i have heard enough and i am tired of keeping there little secrets. i can tell you for a fact that eddie is a snitch and a thief and bo isnt far from his tree either. i have seen the other posts on here.the one post was removeed off here by the cops cause they have eddie in there pocket. and you boys will now know who i am and i will tell you this you know im not the one to mess with so think twice boys. you boys is about due to get whats coming to ya both. how long do you to think you are gonna be able to keep up this game,story? eddie you should be ashamed what you did to your sister! thats your family boy,and her kids? what the hell is wrong with you? and before you say it was the drugs,well you dumb little shit did you ever stop to think,I SHOULDNT BE DOING IT? you boys! dont you know its only a matter of time before some one beats the hell outta you both? i think all of us in the family should just get together and send you both away from here before you both piss some one off and they come doing things to our homes cause of yalls actions.
elf

Glasgow, KY

#26 Dec 20, 2009
evidently smart wrote:
first off man no one said she was a skank even though she is they said josh whitlow is,damn another sign of how some people in this town need to go back to school and learn to read all over again,maybe? and i have known eddie and the whole bunch for quite a few years now and i have heard enough and i am tired of keeping there little secrets. i can tell you for a fact that eddie is a snitch and a thief and bo isnt far from his tree either. i have seen the other posts on here.the one post was removeed off here by the cops cause they have eddie in there pocket. and you boys will now know who i am and i will tell you this you know im not the one to mess with so think twice boys. you boys is about due to get whats coming to ya both. how long do you to think you are gonna be able to keep up this game,story? eddie you should be ashamed what you did to your sister! thats your family boy,and her kids? what the hell is wrong with you? and before you say it was the drugs,well you dumb little shit did you ever stop to think,I SHOULDNT BE DOING IT? you boys! dont you know its only a matter of time before some one beats the hell outta you both? i think all of us in the family should just get together and send you both away from here before you both piss some one off and they come doing things to our homes cause of yalls actions.
which bo matthews are you talking about??
that

Glasgow, KY

#27 Dec 20, 2009
constable charles edward shaw is the biggest snitch and the biggest liar in barren county
real

Owensboro, KY

#28 Dec 21, 2009
i know wrote:
EDDIE COOK RATTED ON HIS SISTER BECAUSE SHE
WOULD NOT SHARE HER DRUGS. SHE IS TRASH HAD HER
KIDS TAKEN AWAY. WHOLE BUNCH TRASH, WHOEVER
IS SLEEPING WITH HER NOW ALONG WITH THAT SKANK
JOSH WHITLOW SHOULD ALL ROT. POOR LITTLE KIDS.
just to get the story right. you are stating eddie turned his sister in? well no he did not! you really don't know for i myself did it. so you got it wrong it was not his sister. and if i knew of anyone else they would get turned in also. so better luck next time saying it was someone it was not. you people on here make me laugh. thinking you know so much and it just shows how little you really know.
jus so ya know

Hillview, KY

#29 Dec 21, 2009
that wrote:
constable charles edward shaw is the biggest snitch and the biggest liar in barren county
OMG HERE WE GO AGAIN, GIVE IT UP U STUPID PEOPLE, DO U HAVE NO DAMN LIFE? IS CHARLES EDWARD SHAW'S LIFE THAT EXCITING THAT HE'S ALL U THINK ABOUT? FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO TALK SHIT ABOUT, OR GO TALK IT TO HIS FACE, U KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT HIM THEN DONT PUSS OUT ON HERE GO TELL HIM WHAT U THINK ABOUT HIM! BETTTTT U WONT!!!!!
lmfao

Glasgow, KY

#30 Dec 31, 2009
evidently smart wrote:
well you are alot of talk with no action!
freddy

Horse Cave, KY

#31 Dec 31, 2009
if you are worried about some one telling on you--how grade school. if you weren't doing something WRONG they wouldn't have anything to tell---what you selling dope---cooking meth--if so I HOPE YOU GO TO THE PEN---YOU ARE WRONG--QUIT SELLING DOPE--DRUGS--what even makes you think you are right???cause your mind is shot???you probally have FRIED your brain and don't know it--don't break the LAW..then complain cause you are caught..cry baby--boo-hoo somebody told on you!!!GOOD FOR THEM
Mee Mee

Glasgow, KY

#32 Dec 31, 2009
Them damn Gossetts from Cave City!
wants to know

Glasgow, KY

#33 Dec 31, 2009
All you people wount get in trouble if you didnt do any thing wrong and you wonder why you get caught you got what you needed stupid cowards.
mscal

Horse Cave, KY

#34 Dec 31, 2009
quit making meth and selling dope

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Patriot 168,870
John Poindexter 1 hr I know 16
Poster YOU NEED HELP 1 hr omg 28
April mccoy 1 hr Amen 4
Christy Wall dating a black man now 1 hr Luther 9
Officers that cheat 2 hr Mindy 3
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 3 hr Doug77 1,467

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages