Does anyone use the Learning Ladder Daycare

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Mar 25, 2010
Concerned

Glasgow, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2009
It is the one behind extreme fitness, thinking about checking it out, does anyone know anything about it?
former resident

Peru, IN

#2 Jan 13, 2010
I wouldnt take my kids there, I dont know about the staff now but the majority of the ones that used to work there didnt even take care of the kids the way they should have. The owner is nice but her sidekick has got to go, she will try to get in your business and she thinks she owns the place, she's just a loudmouth busy body. Dont do it!!!
Just asking

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jan 13, 2010
former resident wrote:
I wouldnt take my kids there, I dont know about the staff now but the majority of the ones that used to work there didnt even take care of the kids the way they should have. The owner is nice but her sidekick has got to go, she will try to get in your business and she thinks she owns the place, she's just a loudmouth busy body. Dont do it!!!
What is her name?? Need to know!
bigmomma51605

Glasgow, KY

#4 Mar 25, 2010
If you are talking about the girl who was working there with the deep country accent, she does not work there anymore. She quit. They hired a whole new staff over there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min truth teller 1,790
Cleveland Manor Apts. 29 min andrew 19
Let's Ditch Mitch 57 min Tea Party 46
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Commietator 151,375
amanda gore and Thomas Ballard 3 hr Brandon 1
Sara Taylor 3 hr Amber 5
Alison Grimes is Bad for Kentucky & America! 4 hr truth 64
Voting for Doty or Trautman? 10 hr seen it. 33
Akebono 11 hr true that 36
Chris Eaton 11 hr Reader 7
•••
•••
•••

Glasgow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000