Hey

Horse Cave, KY

#21 Dec 30, 2012
Johnny is doing a great job in Frankfort! He is our only politician from this area that has ANY respect from state officials and he has earned his place as our representative. God knows we are the laughing stock of southcentral KY with people like Eaton, Stewart, etc.. We have elected very few good people to serve us here in Barren County, so let's be greatful for Johnny Bell!(Have yall forgotten who he replaced??)
brenda

Glasgow, KY

#22 Dec 31, 2012
KY Girl wrote:
Does anyone know if he's ever got any cases completely dismissed or won a trial?
He will take your case, then take A LOT of your money and then do Nothing for you. He is very much for all the illegal hispanics that are here in GLasgow. His words on the subject have been in the Glasgow Daily Times more than once, so this is easy to verify. MAYBE it does have something to do with drugs, I've always wondered how so many of them can come here and open restaurants, stores, car lots and other businesses on farm labor pay. I had never heard the drug story before, but according to his own words in the newspaper, he wants to keep them here for some reason. The drug problem will never stop because so many are making so much money while it continues. Drugs have been a problem since the 1960's and after all the taxpayer money that has been wasted, they are still with us. I fully believe the drugs could be stopped if it was done the right way.
Mary

Dixon, MO

#23 Jan 1, 2013
Johnny Bell will do Ky good n Frankfort if people will leave him alone an quit interfering in his personal life.I will say this,Johnny loved his wife and he was not cheating..Why cant you all talk about someone that s hurting Barren Co. instead of someone who has our best interest on his mind.Be proud of his work ad et him andle his personal life!
my say

Glasgow, KY

#24 Jan 1, 2013
These negative people are not going hurt him. No one believes all this. We all know not to believe the disrespectful comments made in here. If all of us had to put our correct names all this stuff would stop.
Yes

Glasgow, KY

#25 Jan 1, 2013
KY Girl wrote:
Does anyone know if he's ever got any cases completely dismissed or won a trial?
Yes, he has fought and won numerous cases. I don't know or care about his personal married life but that shouldn't matter regardless. I don't for one second believe that he is involved in the dealings of meth... believe me, I would have ane enforce my opinion! He has always came across to me as a nice man and he is well respected around here. Bless his heart for always working for us! And, shame on anyone that says otherwise!
Watch Out

Glasgow, KY

#26 Jan 1, 2013
He's a POLITICIAN which means he will represent the majority of the people but will see that he is handsomely rewarded and it is ridiculos that him and other lawyers go up there and pass these meth and drug laws while being paid with taxpayer's money then go home and fight for the DOPE DEALER. How stupid is this cycle getting paid on both ends of drugs, TO PREVENT AND CONVICT THEM WITH PASSED LAWS and then go HOME AND DEFEND THE ONES CAUGHT. POLITICS IS SICKENING
brenda

Glasgow, KY

#27 Jan 1, 2013
my say wrote:
These negative people are not going hurt him. No one believes all this. We all know not to believe the disrespectful comments made in here. If all of us had to put our correct names all this stuff would stop.
I understand that you may not want to believe the negative comments, but WHAT I SAID IS TRUE-Feb.06,2011 and read his words for yourself in the Glasgow Daily Times. And I did use my correct name. I do not have to post anything that I would not want it known, what I say is the truth. He has never done anything to earn my respect, so I don't know why you think it is due him. Now back up what you say.
UrDumbAsFukk

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Jan 2, 2013
Mary wrote:
Johnny Bell will do Ky good n Frankfort if people will leave him alone an quit interfering in his personal life.I will say this,Johnny loved his wife and he was not cheating..Why cant you all talk about someone that s hurting Barren Co. instead of someone who has our best interest on his mind.Be proud of his work ad et him andle his personal life!
They said she was cheating on him. He wasn't cheating on her.
who knows for sure

Glasgow, KY

#29 Jan 2, 2013
UrDumbAsFukk wrote:
<quoted text>
They said she was cheating on him. He wasn't cheating on her.
They said, he said, she said; that is rumor and gossip. Surely you know that is usually far from the truth, especially in topix.
UrDumbAsFukk

Elizabethtown, KY

#30 Jan 2, 2013
who knows for sure wrote:
<quoted text>
They said, he said, she said; that is rumor and gossip. Surely you know that is usually far from the truth, especially in topix.
My friend worked on him farm, and he smokes pot.
johnny

Means, KY

#31 Jan 3, 2013
UrDumbAsFukk wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend worked on him farm, and he smokes pot.
Does he have a iligenmite kidd possible name john to,who is in the pen for robbing and allowing the grandmother to die from not being properly taken care of?
tph

Glasgow, KY

#32 Jan 4, 2013
OMG wrote:
Drug Task Force, LOL I have been reporting someone for at least a year and a half. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.
RAT!!!!!!!
humm

Glasgow, KY

#33 Jan 5, 2013
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>Does he have a iligenmite kidd possible name john to,who is in the pen for robbing and allowing the grandmother to die from not being properly taken care of?
He is a well respected man And no he does Not
Good Lord

Glasgow, KY

#34 Jan 5, 2013
Johnny and Carla aren't divorced. They are still together and doing fine. I don't know where these asses get their information from but it isn't correct!
4 real

Glasgow, KY

#35 Jan 5, 2013
Low life has 2 much time on there hands, they should be fighting in these wars we started, instead of drawing checks for nothing. That the tax payers are footing the bill.
hello

Glasgow, KY

#36 Jan 5, 2013
Good Lord wrote:
Johnny and Carla aren't divorced. They are still together and doing fine. I don't know where these asses get their information from but it isn't correct!
Amen to that
a reader

Glasgow, KY

#37 Jan 6, 2013
This thread is big time truth that you have to know topix has to be taken with a grain of salt. There are people around here who will get on here and say anything about anyone. They probably know it isn't the truth.
Watch Out

Glasgow, KY

#38 Jan 6, 2013
He will NOT WIN the leadership position or that is what I predict. A few terms there and already letting the POWER bug take control. GOOD GUY sad he is falling in this trap!!
Family

Glasgow, KY

#39 Feb 19, 2013
You all are clearly a bunch of dumbass's running your mouth about something you are clueless about. Johnny doesn't do or have anything to do with any type of drug. He is a big help in the community and a very good person. Him and Carla never got divorced, Johnny just moved out for a little while because she was doing him wrong, her actions don't make him a bad person. Now, before you start talking shit get your facts straight.
UiDIOTS

Glasgow, KY

#40 Feb 20, 2013
Divorce records are just like marriage license and certificates. THEY ARE PUBLIC RECORDS!!! I don't have a dog in this fight either way. But if you want to know if he is divorced, call or go to the damn clerks office and ask. It's not like it's a sealed file, it's open to the public. So just go look it up. Besides, these days, with 70% of marriages ending in divorce and the number rising every single year for the last 20+ years, who actually gives a damn?

About the whole 'meth alligations'.....I very seriously doubt it. He is a State Represenative, a succesful lawyer, and has a very high profile not just in the state, but VERY much so in Glasgow/Barren County. These are the most hilarious allegations in the world, or Johnny in the dumbest, high profile, public figure/politician in the world if he is leading a meth ring. I just find that extremely hard to believe.

If anyone has facts, put your real name on your post, and put some real names on all of his meth ring buddies since you know so much about them. And if you claim the DTF isn't doing their job, make fools out of them by posting the info on here yourself for the world to see and then they will have no choice but to act. If you can't do that, then you just need to go back to being a paid confidential informant for them collecting your $50 per arrest for buying dope from your friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you think chris eatons should change there l... (Aug '13) 4 min Deadpool 22
FBI enlisting public help to uncover corruption... (Aug '15) 7 min Joker 10
Glasgow High School 8 min my say 35
6 letter word game..change one letter! (Apr '09) 12 min another 940
Bababooey 22 min Retarded John 2
Jess Morgan 28 min Ace 3
Matt Gentry 31 min Ace 6

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance