First Prev
of 7
Next Last
KY Girl

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Does anyone know if he's ever got any cases completely dismissed or won a trial?
nope

Glasgow, KY

#2 Dec 28, 2012
he in with a meth ring right now if you aint makein meth an sellin it with him he's no good to you. he left his wife moved in with this chris guy an is runnin meth with a few other ppl there names want be put but i know.
look

Glasgow, KY

#3 Dec 28, 2012
He is like a big turd that wont flush, hold your nose or smell.
honestly

Glasgow, KY

#4 Dec 28, 2012
look wrote:
He is like a big turd that wont flush, hold your nose or smell.
You people need to grow The H E. L L. Up
Hot Wife

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Dec 28, 2012
So is his hot ass wife single now??I never could see what she seen in him anyway!
KY Girl

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Dec 28, 2012
nope wrote:
he in with a meth ring right now if you aint makein meth an sellin it with him he's no good to you. he left his wife moved in with this chris guy an is runnin meth with a few other ppl there names want be put but i know.
Well, obviously that's a lie, because him and his wife got a divorce. She was cheating. He lives in his own house.
don t think so

Glasgow, KY

#7 Dec 28, 2012
KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, obviously that's a lie, because him and his wife got a divorce. She was cheating. He lives in his own house.
I don't believe this is true.
KY Girl

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Dec 28, 2012
don t think so wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe this is true.
Believe what you want to believe. He'll tell you himself. This wasn't my question anyways.
again

Glasgow, KY

#9 Dec 29, 2012
We will try again. You have a few comments in this thread. You started the thread, so you don't really know much at all about him.
I do not believe your comment is true.
Hear This

Glasgow, KY

#10 Dec 29, 2012
Word is he is going for a leadership position in Frankfort, what is your take on that?
my take

Glasgow, KY

#11 Dec 29, 2012
I believe it usually helps Barren County when we have someone in Frankfort who lives here. I've heard him speak. He does a good job.
Rand Paul is from Bowling Green. He works hard for our whole Nation. We need others in government who care about our Nation. Too many in DC who only care about themselves. They line their pockets well for the rest of their lives.
Hear The News

Glasgow, KY

#12 Dec 29, 2012
Politicians get elected and act all humble in the beginning and then think it's some kind of right, then the drinking and the drugs and the whores and the payoffs and sometimes they even go as far as that MURDERING piece of crap Steve Nunn. But a lot of people saw him trying to be bigger and more powerful and just sat back. Frankfort is a cesspool of CORRUPTION.
honestly

Glasgow, KY

#13 Dec 29, 2012
Hear The News wrote:
Politicians get elected and act all humble in the beginning and then think it's some kind of right, then the drinking and the drugs and the whores and the payoffs and sometimes they even go as far as that MURDERING piece of crap Steve Nunn. But a lot of people saw him trying to be bigger and more powerful and just sat back. Frankfort is a cesspool of CORRUPTION.
This is Not About Nunn honestly why do you people do this Johnny Bell is a well respected person And I believe he will do Good in Frankfort
nope

Glasgow, KY

#14 Dec 29, 2012
its true wat i said, hes in with a meth ring. an yea when he left his wift he moved in with chris, one of the biggest cooks an dope runners in glasgow, thay work with my cousins thats are over him. johnny bell helps them all get out of jail bc if there in jail he's not gettin a cut. so dont tell me im wrong. ive seen it with my own eyes.
hmmmm

Glasgow, KY

#15 Dec 29, 2012
I don't know about him being part of a meth ring, but the word on the street is that he is divorced now. Don't know about the faults of either party, but that is between them and God and no one else.
yeah

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Dec 29, 2012
Like^lol

Since: Dec 12

Cave City, KY

#17 Dec 30, 2012
If u so sure of what he is doing then turn them into the drug task force and stop talking about it on here
OMG

Glasgow, KY

#18 Dec 30, 2012
Drug Task Force, LOL I have been reporting someone for at least a year and a half. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

Since: Dec 12

Cave City, KY

#19 Dec 30, 2012
Not talking to the right person. but oh well none if my business
OMG

Glasgow, KY

#20 Dec 30, 2012
And when you talk to the RIGHT PERSON just who may that be? Talked to the #1 man!! Unreal all the drugs around here and you hear of an OCCASIONAL ARREST, pretty sad money being spent and little results.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jun '08) 3 min Wicked_38 5,256
Nope 1 hr Citizen 3
Burton 1 hr Pissed 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr LMS 148,316
plaza shows 4 hr Citizen 13
trump! trump! trump! 4 hr Diamond Dixie 192
Poster diamond Dixie 5 hr Nope 1
Michael Haines passes away Tue Class of 97 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance