First Prev
of 2
Next Last
what

Glasgow, KY

#21 Aug 4, 2008
no honey done been there and done that and sure ass hell don't want no more...let me tell you there sure ain't nothing I am proud of!!!!! Can we all say Psycho!!!!!
Daisy Jaz

Canton, OH

#22 Oct 11, 2010
Is anyone still wondering or needing info on Kevin Turner from Fountain Run, and works at Pan-Oston in Bowling Green?
minor holler

Austin, TX

#23 Oct 11, 2010
Didn't he get fired from panolsten for humping the machines.
Daisy Jaz

Canton, OH

#24 Nov 2, 2010
I don't know about that, but I do know about him, the person.
her friend

Glasgow, KY

#25 Aug 14, 2011
Kevin tries to be a good person. His (precribed) drug use has made him someone I do not recognize. He was hospitalized after trying to kill himself when he was dating some chick that really loved him but be constantly accused her of cheating so she told him to hit the road. He was too much drama for her and her daughter. She told me he was trying to see her again, but she just can't handle any more drama. That's best for her. Sometimes you find someone you love alot but their "problems" make it hard to go back with them... A Sad case= love lost...
Kurt

United States

#26 Jun 2, 2012
What happened to Kevin? Heard he met a woman in Florida and got married.
crystal

United States

#27 Aug 22, 2012
I live in mount sterling I trying to locate a kevin turner I think he used to work for a car dealership I was told he has dark brown hair and very handsome I am told he is suppose to be kin to me if anyone knows this kevin turner please let me know thanks
firefly

Glasgow, KY

#28 Jan 5, 2013
crystal wrote:
I live in mount sterling I trying to locate a kevin turner I think he used to work for a car dealership I was told he has dark brown hair and very handsome I am told he is suppose to be kin to me if anyone knows this kevin turner please let me know thanks
Kevin still works at Pan-oston in Bowling green....single
Peanut

United States

#29 Jan 29, 2013
I know Kevin from pan oston.... He's a very sweet and thoughtful person....we were only friends.... He wears his heart on his sleeve...and that doesn't make him psyco... I think he's a good man that has bad luck in love!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clowns 15 min Boo 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min ChromiuMan 153,560
Where dem clowns at? 59 min atf 2
Taryn Riddle 2 hr Doug 16
Captain Ds stealing managers and employees 8 hr Outtathere 99
Spencer H. 9 hr Shumie 11
new to area 11 hr Herrtitswurr Yooge 8

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages