what

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

no honey done been there and done that and sure ass hell don't want no more...let me tell you there sure ain't nothing I am proud of!!!!! Can we all say Psycho!!!!!
Daisy Jaz

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Is anyone still wondering or needing info on Kevin Turner from Fountain Run, and works at Pan-Oston in Bowling Green?
minor holler

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Didn't he get fired from panolsten for humping the machines.
Daisy Jaz

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

I don't know about that, but I do know about him, the person.
her friend

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Judged:

Kevin tries to be a good person. His (precribed) drug use has made him someone I do not recognize. He was hospitalized after trying to kill himself when he was dating some chick that really loved him but be constantly accused her of cheating so she told him to hit the road. He was too much drama for her and her daughter. She told me he was trying to see her again, but she just can't handle any more drama. That's best for her. Sometimes you find someone you love alot but their "problems" make it hard to go back with them... A Sad case= love lost...
Kurt

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

What happened to Kevin? Heard he met a woman in Florida and got married.
crystal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

I live in mount sterling I trying to locate a kevin turner I think he used to work for a car dealership I was told he has dark brown hair and very handsome I am told he is suppose to be kin to me if anyone knows this kevin turner please let me know thanks
firefly

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

crystal wrote:
I live in mount sterling I trying to locate a kevin turner I think he used to work for a car dealership I was told he has dark brown hair and very handsome I am told he is suppose to be kin to me if anyone knows this kevin turner please let me know thanks
Kevin still works at Pan-oston in Bowling green....single
Peanut

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I know Kevin from pan oston.... He's a very sweet and thoughtful person....we were only friends.... He wears his heart on his sleeve...and that doesn't make him psyco... I think he's a good man that has bad luck in love!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Glasgow Forum right now

Search the Glasgow Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min what would Jesus do 128,027
need weed now 30 min needweeednow 9
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 53 min DITCH MITCH 144,957
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 55 min BIG_STEVIE 16,110
Doty Dooty 1 hr hmmmm 23
3rd shift Glasgow walmart 1 hr Truth 3
Ben Wyatt (Jan '14) 3 hr Bobby 4
TJ Sampson closing? 3 hr Glasgow resident 15
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) Sat Susie 972
•••
•••
•••
•••

Glasgow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000