Please Give Me A List Of Drug Dealers...
fk u

Kendallville, IN

#28 Jun 9, 2012
L.J SHAEFFER
Mindy

Glasgow, KY

#30 Jun 9, 2012
I'll give you a list if you'll provide the paper because it will take a few hundred sheets of paper to list them all on.
Bodine

AOL

#31 Jun 9, 2012
Mindy wrote:
I'll give you a list if you'll provide the paper because it will take a few hundred sheets of paper to list them all on.
So right! You can add two-thirds of all the patients at Urgent Care!(And before I'm bombarded with nasty posts, I realize not everyone who goes there gets the good stuff!)
flamer

United States

#32 Jun 9, 2012
Gay dude close to end of southfork
Concerned Resident

Bowling Green, KY

#33 Jun 22, 2012
I sure won't be seen around this person that started this thread. I would be afraid they would find out where I live and kill me. It's best to mind your own business no matter how good your intentions are. This could be a danger to the person and the people around him. GOD what and idiot.
yeawhateva

United States

#34 Jun 22, 2012
How would they go about that? Go to a psychic and have her look in her crystal ball for an address and a name? I don't know if u realized or not but posting your name along with your discussion isn't a requirment. Next time before your drug dealin or usein ass calls someone an idiot out to god try using your burned out brain and think before you type.
Resident

Glasgow, KY

#35 Jun 23, 2012
yeawhateva wrote:
How would they go about that? Go to a psychic and have her look in her crystal ball for an address and a name? I don't know if u realized or not but posting your name along with your discussion isn't a requirment. Next time before your drug dealin or usein ass calls someone an idiot out to god try using your burned out brain and think before you type.
Listen, I agree with the person above. If someone wants to find you, they will. If you believe differently, then you are just an idiot yourself. Also, learn to read better. The person did not call GOD and Idiot. He or she was making reference to the starter of the thread. Learn to read you moron.
racee
#36 Jun 23, 2012
kelly costello and jacob stanger. just got arrested for shoplifting in glasgow but live in scottsville. i dont think ur rehab could help these two. the aod house they just got out of sure didnt
I know

Glasgow, KY

#37 Jun 23, 2012
Judy J runs a drug house.
yeawhateva

United States

#38 Jun 24, 2012
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, I agree with the person above. If someone wants to find you, they will. If you believe differently, then you are just an idiot yourself. Also, learn to read better. The person did not call GOD and Idiot. He or she was making reference to the starter of the thread. Learn to read you moron.
Ok dumbass, me learn how to read? Haha. Ok let me restate my post so your simple uneducated brain can understand. Nowhere in my reply did I state this dipshit was referring to god as an idiot, or in your words, "god and idiot", when you say, GOD what an idiot, you are calling for gods attention so you can call someone an idiot. Now dumbass how about you learn to read. You have no idea who iam or what I'm capable of so coming on here without putting your name up gives me no chance of finding out who you are so I can meet you face to face and prove my intelligence, also proving my first point. Regardless of what you might think anything can be said on this site with no reprecussions because it is not required to add your name to a post. Also by the way, lil ole glasgow is full of drug addicts, punks, and wannabes, also bit ches that think they know ALL, noone in this town has the balls to pull the trigger on a rat. I've lived her for 28 years and have never heard of an occurance. So next time you feel the need to test a strangers intellect try not to make yourself sound like a f u c k I ng retard.
Resident

Bowling Green, KY

#39 Oct 15, 2012
How goes the rehab center? Have you got a bunch of names? Help this guy out.
heythere

Glasgow, KY

#42 Oct 16, 2012
your mom next door neighbor cousin n grandma
gay guy

Glasgow, KY

#43 Oct 18, 2012
The gay guys name is buck
vote 4 obama

Cave City, KY

#44 Oct 18, 2012
drug dealer = open your phone book and take your pick
jack

Glasgow, KY

#45 Oct 18, 2012
everybody got a drug dealer on speed dial ~ nickel back

“I can c u”

Since: Dec 11

look deep into my eyes

#47 Oct 21, 2012
sam bigasholman and his sister angie bigpussholsmelly they got all the good stufff but you have to sniff the ass to get tha goods
Hoopz71

Huddersfield, UK

#48 Oct 23, 2012
Lol I thought this post was about Glasgow Scotland
tammy

Glasgow, KY

#50 Oct 23, 2012
todd emmitt
Concerned Citizen

Bowling Green, KY

#51 Oct 24, 2012
The guy that started the thread works at Travelers Food Store on Highway 90 going to Cave City. You can drop off the names there.
FNG

UK

#52 Nov 1, 2012
Billy Bowles wrote:
Start with the lowest of drug dealers and list drug users.I am starting a Rehab in Glasgow that is funded by donations so that I can help people with addictions. Sincery Billy Bowles
Your spelling and grammar need a lot of work before you attempt to compose a list that could have serious implications for your health.
I also don't understand the reasoning behind such a list, it would only be of assistance to the police as small time dealer are fluid and change from week to week.
If you can answer my questions satisfactory contact [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Firepit spirts 23 min Sirhc Notae 39
Dave crowford 29 min Sirhc Notae 9
Would love to watch you finger your azz 44 min lol 1
How to make friends 1 hr curiosity killed ... 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,641
The reason people don't go to church 2 hr a reader 15
kathryn lyle (Jun '14) 2 hr B chick 37
HUD rent homes 4 hr Katie 37

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages