Please Give Me A List Of Drug Dealers...

Please Give Me A List Of Drug Dealers In Glasgow

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Billy Bowles

Glasgow, KY

#1 May 30, 2012
Start with the lowest of drug dealers and list drug users.I am starting a Rehab in Glasgow that is funded by donations so that I can help people with addictions. Sincery Billy Bowles
Someone Who Knows

Glasgow, KY

#2 May 30, 2012
You are so full of it.......
truth

Glasgow, KY

#3 May 30, 2012
Nobody likes a rat.
Agree

Glasgow, KY

#4 May 30, 2012
rats are the lowest form of life
what

Glasgow, KY

#5 May 30, 2012
Agree wrote:
rats are the lowest form of life
well you got that wrong, its the drugs dealers and users that are the lowest form of life......so sad you don't see the difference!
U Dont Know

Glasgow, KY

#6 May 30, 2012
Rats are drug dealers and users who turn their friends in so they can get out of trouble then they keep on using and selling.
ME ME

Cave City, KY

#7 May 31, 2012
WELL IF YOU WANT THE LIST JUST LOOK UP THE LIST gpd OFFICERS AND A LIST OF SHERRIFF DEPT. AND THERE YOU WILL FIND 90 PERCENT OF THEM.
bluegrasssucks

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 May 31, 2012
Billy Bowles wrote:
Start with the lowest of drug dealers and list drug users.I am starting a Rehab in Glasgow that is funded by donations so that I can help people with addictions. Sincery Billy Bowles
Rite aid, walgreens, there are several more in town
tiffany

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jun 1, 2012
roy skaggs, joe anderson,
r u kidding

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jun 2, 2012
takes someone real stupid to post a ? like that like someone is really gone give names of drug dealers
boo

Broken Arrow, OK

#11 Jun 4, 2012
Lol
hurhur

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jun 4, 2012
Mike Hunt
Mike Hawk
Jacques Meov
billliiieee

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jun 5, 2012
billy bowles
bathsalts

Glasgow, KY

#17 Jun 5, 2012
WEEDMAN wrote:
Billy Jointman he lives over on 3rd street in a yellow and red house by that big tree just past that stop sign then take a rite follow the plank fence
no it`s a red and yellow house,man you hit that before yuo wrote that?
bathsalts

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jun 5, 2012
WEEDMAN wrote:
<quoted text>yeah urite Ibe on the run from the wheels goin down to Jtown get me some weed
man ain`t you heard bathsalts ios the new baby
Nurse

Glasgow, KY

#21 Jun 6, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
well you got that wrong, its the drugs dealers and users that are the lowest form of life......so sad you don't see the difference!
Obviously you have never had a close friend or family member be addicted. Do you not realize that nobody wants to be that way? It is an illness. Yes, there are choices in life, and some don't always make the best ones. You consider drug dealers low lives, what about the businesses that sell alcohol. They deal, just because it's legal makes it no better, alcohol ruins lives just the same. Think about all the things in life that can ruin families.
bathsalts

Glasgow, KY

#22 Jun 6, 2012
WEEDMAN wrote:
yeah I likem just goota crush it up a little before I smoke it gives me a rush then I start seein the four chickens start dancin u ever seen that man them four chickens is crazy but ol Cita says he be seein goats and he gets a urge
don`t know about chickens dancin,but i heard he and one goat can do a mean electric slide together
bathsalts

Glasgow, KY

#24 Jun 8, 2012
DUSTYNUTS wrote:
<quoted text>I seen him the other day he had a goat in tha fencerow poundin the hell out of it then he pulled out a joint and it fell in his boots but he couldn't get it out cause he had the goats legs tucked in his boots then they both fell down and his choppers fell out and the goat hollered bababaaaaaaaaahhh bbaaaaaahhhhhhh baaaaaacccccckkkk up CITA
i heard after the laughing,the goat started poundin the little short dude
peaches

Horse Cave, KY

#26 Jun 8, 2012
andy elmore and jamie elmore from temple hill are rats believe that!!!!
DRUGS ARE BADWEED IS GOOD

Glasgow, KY

#27 Jun 9, 2012
If you're in the dope game you can bet on seeing some cheese eaters. Meth is stupid anyway you look at it. Nothing productive ever happens with it. You have never seen the headlines of the news read "Man on Meth finds cure for cancer" or anything like that... If you're still doing that dumb shit, you need to quit. Everybody else quit wearing mullets and smoking meth in the 1990's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min ChromiuMan 169,907
fps 35 min you are a 2
Emily Harlow/ Nicole Scott Hodges 14 hr chad 8
say no to thomas for county attorney! 19 hr Hold on 6
Doug Houchens & Melissa Emberton 22 hr Just wondering 1
jailer Fri wondering 4
One night stands / sex partners (Nov '08) Fri Up town 44

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages