glasgow mattress outlet

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
never again

Horse Cave, KY

#1 Mar 19, 2012
I wish I would have shopped around before I bought my Mattress Set at Glasgow Mattress Outlet. Not only did I pay to much my Mattress Set it is not soft at all. I could have save a 165.00 if I would have just waited and shopped around. Never again , that place is to high........... And I hate my Mattress ............. RIP OFF
Kathy

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Mar 19, 2012
There is a place in Cave City called nannies and poppies. It is beside Chevrolet garage. The are very reasonable and will deliver.
my thinking

Glasgow, KY

#3 Mar 19, 2012
My sister has done business with them. She seemed to be okay with them. Too bad people see a chance to rip someone off, and take advantage of them. I feel like down the road they will pay.
Get Creative

Glasgow, KY

#4 Mar 19, 2012
Okay "nannies and poppies" it is very obvious this is a marketing ploy to defame Glasgow Matress Outlet.. It is fine if you need business but don't tear those folks down..They are good people and would never rip anyone off. Y'all are jealous and just made yourselves look like common trash...

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Mar 20, 2012
this is just my opinion, but they are not worth it. I bought a double sized mattress and when they delivered it, it was very uncomfortable. There are staples sticking up from the frame, and I cut my leg pretty mad on it. Also, it is only a few months old and already sagging in the middle.
Get Creative

Glasgow, KY

#6 Mar 20, 2012
Whatever...It's just really trashy when someone tries to hurt someone else for their own benefit. Grow up and find a new way to advertise.

Carrie fay wrote:
this is just my opinion, but they are not worth it. I bought a double sized mattress and when they delivered it, it was very uncomfortable. There are staples sticking up from the frame, and I cut my leg pretty mad on it. Also, it is only a few months old and already sagging in the middle.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7 Mar 20, 2012
Get Creative wrote:
Whatever...It's just really trashy when someone tries to hurt someone else for their own benefit. Grow up and find a new way to advertise.
<quoted text>
I am just stating my opinion. Maybe I should have gone to a more high quality store and put out a little more money. I don't know what you mean by "advertising".
local thief

Glasgow, KY

#8 Mar 21, 2012
Carrie fay wrote:
Would you like to hire me as your attorney and we can sue them out of biznress? did you take pictures of the cut? have you had difficulty walking? are you now considering suicide from the mental anguish caused by their completge failure and disregard to your safety?

if so, please email me at [email protected]
pitiful

Glasgow, KY

#9 Mar 21, 2012
I've bought several mattress sets there. I have always been pleased with the quality and they have the BEST prices.
jay

Fort Dodge, IA

#10 Mar 21, 2012
I've bought 5 mattress sets there good quality and price just my opinion
Good night sleep

Tompkinsville, KY

#11 Mar 24, 2012
Got a mattress at nanny and Poppy's it's awesome. Got a mattress once at a place in bg....won't say where but paid over 900.00 and 9 months later it was sagging but since I paid so much I kept it for 4 years. Really liked nanny and poppy. I think the name is kinda neat.
Kathy

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Apr 20, 2012
Get Creative wrote:
Okay "nannies and poppies" it is very obvious this is a marketing ploy to defame Glasgow Matress Outlet.. It is fine if you need business but don't tear those folks down..They are good people and would never rip anyone off. Y'all are jealous and just made yourselves look like common trash...
this not a marketing ploy i have bought att glasgow mattress ND t nannies and poppies. i will reccomend who ever i please i was more satisfied with nannies and poppies than i was with the outlet so if you dint know what you are talking about please be quiet.
Ben

Glasgow, KY

#13 Apr 20, 2012
where is it located
Ben

Glasgow, KY

#14 Apr 20, 2012
sorry i thought this was about the glasgow mistress outlet.
Get Creative

Glasgow, KY

#15 Apr 21, 2012
A "more high class" person like yourself should probably shop at a "more high quality" store.
Carrie fay wrote:
<quoted text> I am just stating my opinion. Maybe I should have gone to a more high quality store and put out a little more money. I don't know what you mean by "advertising".
opinion

Glasgow, KY

#16 Apr 22, 2012
I have purchased three mattresses from Glasgow Mattress Outlet and have been completely satisfied each time. They sale quality brands and it is not their fault your mattress is not comfortable, they are very laid back and recommend you lie on the mattress before purchasing. They always tell my husband and I if we are not satisfied after the first week, as long as the bed is still in same condition as purchase to call them and we can exchange it. I know they live up to there word because we did this with our second bed after trying a mattress pad of their recommendation. Each bed was for a different room and none of those bed have began to sag(Our newest bed we've had for 9 months). Maybe you should invest in a weight lose program instead of a new bed? Not being rude, just a suggestion.
Beware

Glasgow, KY

#17 Jan 24, 2016
regardless where you purchase, DO NOT buy a pillow top - they sink after awhile!
Ralph Nuder

Glasgow, KY

#18 Jan 24, 2016
Beware wrote:
regardless where you purchase, DO NOT buy a pillow top - they sink after awhile!
My didn't- and it was a cheap one, and I've had it for over 10 years now. Best and most comfortable mattress I've ever had.'Course, I always buy firm, which may have something to do with it.
true

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jan 25, 2016
You get what you pay for. Glasgow Mattress Outlet sells USED mattresses. They get them from other stores where they have been returned. YES I know what I am talking about.
Ralph Nuder

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jan 25, 2016
I don't know about used, but from what I've seen from p-eople who I know who bought from Mattress Outlet, I'd say they sell second quality and/or knock-offs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Blacklagoon 163,782
Tony 2 hr WTB 2
Confederate statue: 3 hr Frayball 1
Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me 4 hr FaithLess 147
Any one know Misty Page? (Aug '08) 5 hr Wow 85
Does anyone know what happened to Scott Estes? 7 hr BackNtheDay 4
Who's hiring? 10 hr marla 1

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages