What going on @ RRD?
ITS SICK

Glasgow, KY

#1 Oct 12, 2008
Heard all the inserters operators on 204 when out for a gay gang back this weekend and two of them fell in love and ran off to california to get married does anyone know who it was?
wondering

Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 12, 2008
What shift?
wondering

Cave City, KY

#3 Oct 12, 2008
ITS SICK wrote:
Heard all the inserters operators on 204 when out for a gay gang back this weekend and two of them fell in love and ran off to california to get married does anyone know who it was?
maybe they went out and laid the wood your wife or mother. ever think of that
RRD man

Glasgow, KY

#4 Oct 12, 2008
it was probably chris and wag, they are gays, i hear.
Chris

Glasgow, KY

#5 Oct 12, 2008
Wag will suk a nut in a heart beat
RRD woman

Glasgow, KY

#6 Oct 13, 2008
Maybe it was t$roy and his boyfriend, but his bf work in pressroom I think
Dakota

Glasgow, KY

#7 Oct 13, 2008
Wow. Thats a little overboard, don't ya think?
Bindery Helper

Glasgow, KY

#8 Oct 14, 2008
Wag and Pruitt,,, they are lovers
helpers utilty

Cave City, KY

#9 Oct 16, 2008
Bindery Helper wrote:
Wag and Pruitt,,, they are lovers
allen gulley takes it in the a#$ from all the queers at rrd and his high school where he went to school. went to school with him a ghs.all he hung around with was gays. him and his best friend got caught doing it in the bathroom
haha

Glasgow, KY

#10 Oct 16, 2008
what about the sluts who can't find a man so they chase men who are already taken...
i know for a fact

Glasgow, KY

#11 Oct 16, 2008
I know for a fact that allen is not gay and it did not hang around gays in school cause I went to school with also and you are just jealous of him, if you cannot say something nice and honest than dont say nothing at all unless you have proof
bagtag

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jan 25, 2009
bagging mail,thats whats going on.
material handler

Cave City, KY

#13 Jan 25, 2009
same oh stuff. still gota@# holes like pruitt running the inserters. and ones like jason martin running binder lines
RRDemp

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jan 26, 2009
You binder people are a bunch of bit<hs. Its a job stop cryin......yall funny
ex-employee

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jan 26, 2009
Does Mike Shives in bindery still work there? Is he divorced?
abc123

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jan 27, 2009
He is a (are you sitting down) supervisor now! He is divorced and remarried.
truth

Glasgow, KY

#17 May 14, 2009
heard pruitt banged 3 different women from rrd last week.
feeder

Glasgow, KY

#18 May 20, 2009
heard a couple of people talking today about the operator on b crew. called him pruitt. said he worked them like dogs tuesday. said they broke his old record. who cares about records anymore.since going 3 crew i have seen him a couple times. he looks like he is mad at the world. see why pepole says he is a a$# hole.wonder if he gets more money for running a lot of books or does he try to hurt people.
feeder

Cave City, KY

#19 Jun 12, 2009
seen pruitt in the supervisors office the other day, looked like he was getting mad. later on i talked to the person that tried to get pruitt into trouble. he told me he lied. just wanted to get the a#@ hole in trouble. but i guess it didn't work. he came out laughing. and the person didn't get to work the next day. pruitt and wag needsto get fired.hate both of them a#$ holes.jones should have tried harder
agree

Cave City, KY

#20 Jun 12, 2009
feeder wrote:
seen pruitt in the supervisors office the other day, looked like he was getting mad. later on i talked to the person that tried to get pruitt into trouble. he told me he lied. just wanted to get the a#@ hole in trouble. but i guess it didn't work. he came out laughing. and the person didn't get to work the next day. pruitt and wag needsto get fired.hate both of them a#$ holes.jones should have tried harder
every time i'm on the backend on 204 pruitt tries to kill us. his crew acts if they are scared of him. they run to start the machine if he is on break. i'd leave it down if i was on his crew. i'd love to see him get fired. he is by far the biggest a$# hole on B crew. i hate his guts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jealous people 3 hr Midnight mom 32
Jail pays for hirmone therapy 3 hr Wit 5
ATTENTION on 8/20/17......... stand up 3 hr Sieg Heil 5
Bobby Lawson 5 hr Heard 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Duh 166,364
Emily Rotes 6 hr AlreadyHadHer 4
Chad lemons 10 hr Twinky 1

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance