First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Sep 4, 2008
Does anyone know this man...is he a good man....he seems to be honest and he can sing like a bird.....to good to be true....I not want another bad apple..please respond!!!!!!

“Cause I'm da bomb..tic tic!”

Since: Jul 08

God's Realm

#2 Sep 4, 2008
Has a wifey/girlfriend, I think. Good person though.
Leesa

United States

#3 Sep 4, 2008
curious wrote:
Does anyone know this man...is he a good man....he seems to be honest and he can sing like a bird.....to good to be true....I not want another bad apple..please respond!!!!!!
He does have a wife and a girlfriend...and a baby on the way...i am his girlfriend.....i am carrying his baby...but i just went lookin for him and he is layed up at his wifes house....and who are you? What kind of man do you think he is now...callin himself a preacher!!!!!
stang

Cave City, KY

#4 Sep 4, 2008
He worked at the jail, remember him getting fired for sex abuse, for sleeping with a inmate! ewww!
baby-daddy

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 4, 2008
Oh he sounds like a winner!!
What does the wife think about this??
He sure as hell wouldn't be laid up on my couch
Sounds like he'd sleep w/ anything, aren't inmates not so clean?!?!? He needs to leave it in his pants.
I worked with him at one time and he hit on me quite hard and my jaw dropped when I heard he was a "preacher", Let's bow our heads and pray for the guy.
imate

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 4, 2008
Ricky Huffman is a sorry low life piece of sh*t!!!
He should be in prison!!
ricky huffman

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 4, 2008
Ok, so i f**k a imate big deal!!
Everyone at the jail covered for me,and i had all the fun.
Todds wife

United States

#8 Sep 4, 2008
ricky huffman wrote:
Ok, so i f**k a imate big deal!!
Everyone at the jail covered for me,and i had all the fun.
Sorry ricky but that is F**ked up!!! How are you anykind of preacher?
ricky huffman

Glasgow, KY

#9 Sep 4, 2008
Sorry todds wife but it is the truth!!!
The truth will stand when the world is on fire!!!

“Cause I'm da bomb..tic tic!”

Since: Jul 08

God's Realm

#10 Sep 5, 2008
baby-daddy wrote:
Oh he sounds like a winner!!
What does the wife think about this??
He sure as hell wouldn't be laid up on my couch
Sounds like he'd sleep w/ anything, aren't inmates not so clean?!?!? He needs to leave it in his pants.
I worked with him at one time and he hit on me quite hard and my jaw dropped when I heard he was a "preacher", Let's bow our heads and pray for the guy.
Just because your an inmate does not make you unclean.
sexy

United States

#11 Sep 5, 2008
all need to stop ......and i know him he is a good man i love him so much .......
bitch

Yorktown, TX

#12 Sep 5, 2008
u know what how can u all bitch about what he did when there are other ppl that worked at the jail that done the same thing and i dont see any of u condeming them for it.. this is bullshit i have known ricky all of my life and his family they are some of the sweetest ppl u will ever know...well u know that preachers are only human and they do make mistakes too and the funny thing is that u all are so hung up on him being a preacher but i am sure that half of u are not in church last i looked it was for god to judge him not u ....so leave it alone
ricky huffman

United States

#13 Sep 6, 2008
to all who hate me:this is ricky responding to all
the negative that has been said.i am a good man
and no i am not a low life; actually I have been good to alot of people in the town of glasgow.first with the inmate i don't know who you are;but you are upset with yourself not me;i understand because if i didn;t exist you would be mad at someone else but because i do have class
i will forgive you because i understand being an inmate was difficult for you i am praing for u
ricky huffman

United States

#14 Sep 6, 2008
i am preacher and even though you all have bashed me i hope you don't think that is a godly act.if you were christians you would use the time it took
to gossip about me to pray for me.while everyone is talking about me;at least i never have beat on any female.you all have these boys that like hitting on you;and mistreating you;at least i have never raised my hand to a woman.i have never cursed or called a woman out of her name.i am very classy; and very well educated.If you look you will find that don't even have a jail record until i started at the jail.i treated everyone good including the inmates.no i am not a thug and i don't respond to my woman as my bitch either.
ricky huffman

United States

#16 Sep 6, 2008
finally;thanks to all my enemies for bashing me; because i am a strong black man; who has come through alot worse adversity than this little bash.i hope you all are blessed because i am.just remember when your husband or boyfriend is beating you;or calling you names that make you feel less than a woman remember ricky huffman never has done that to his woman.i love everyone without conditions;i'm sorry you all hate me; but i am going to live whether or not you all want me to or not.i have shown more class in the last hour than you all have since you've beem bashing me.Get to know me then give an opinion;please let me rest i love you all and i am praying for all of you because i can't see god if i hold a grudge against you all.all of you are forgiven.
ricky huffman

United States

#17 Sep 6, 2008
i'm still here;and i am still singing and i am still nice looking (smile).i will help anybody if i can make no mistake i am a darn good man but i refused to be mistreated;and i am a long way from lowlife or stupid.
what the hell

Westmoreland, TN

#18 Sep 6, 2008
i belive ricky is a good man caught up in a bad cituation does the bible not say ( he who cast the first stone) your new friend ricky, mary
leesa

United States

#19 Sep 6, 2008
Ricky I can't say you ever raised your hand or hit me because you didn't. Ricky I love you yea we go thruogh shit but I know your a strong man and you will come throug this storm.keep your head up high,and your right people need to mind there own bussiness.I've heard this shit ever since we hooked up in June.Don't sweat the bullshit,I know what your about. Love you call me tonight.SWEET DREAMS!!!!!SMILE I LOVE YOU.!!!!
imate

Glasgow, KY

#20 Sep 6, 2008
Mr.Huffman I liked the statements you made I still have a nice smile, I don't beat women,I hope you all are blessed!!!
Mr.Huffman quite using your church going bullsh*t to get women. Mr.Huffman you are just trying to be a player in a christian kind of way!!!
WHATS THE DEAL LEESA

Glasgow, KY

#21 Sep 7, 2008
WHY ARE YOU MAD AT JOHN POINDEXTER & CHELSEA? IF YALL ARE BACK TOGETHER? THERES NO SINCE IN THE DRAMA & BULL SHIT! GIVING SOMEONE A RIDE TO KEEP THEM FROM WALKING ISNT A REASON TO GET PISSED. ECSPECIALLY IF YOU LOVED HIM SOOO MUCH LIKE YOU SAY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alison Grimes 5 min okimar 5
Church 13 min True 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr taking my chances 170,036
Constables 3 hr What 32
How many more 5 hr Clint E 4
Do you SHOWER with your spouse or significant o... (Mar '10) 7 hr Jef 53
Leo Garcia (Feb '11) 11 hr Manana Garcia 5

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages