Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81693 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Revelations

United States

#79305 Dec 28, 2012
I like you W KY girl, you and my wife are the few women i see are awake and see this illusion called america for what it is. Im very proud of you, and always stay vigilant and DONT TRUST mainstream media. The antichrist will rise very soon, we watch for it daily.
so true

New Haven, KY

#79307 Dec 28, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
but the war on aging is always lost whether one loses at 50 or 90 and the objective is to enjoy the blessings of each day for there may not be any more.
You are a winner in my book, AW . I would take your wisdom and homestyle ways, over any new ones this day and time. You put me in mind of my uncle who lives alot like you do . You are fair and few between ..... Happy New Year to ya...
bad

Georgetown, KY

#79308 Dec 28, 2012
Why is this all around
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#79309 Dec 28, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I see it like this, when you are preoccupied in your life with calling EVERYTHING a conspiracy, when something MIGHT actually be a conspiracy there is a very very slim chance that I would believe what you said because you are like "the little boy who cried wolf." Every dang thing is not a conspiracy! So, when you might actually be right sometime you lose credibility by hollering CONSPIRACY all the time. What you say becomes juvenile and I am thinking, "won't you just shut up with the nonsense!" And that's bad just like with that "boy that cried wolf" because someday you might actually be telling the truth.
You are right on target.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#79310 Dec 28, 2012
Revelations wrote:
hes right ancient wolf, your apathetic, christ will spew lukewarmness from his mouth...Revelation 1, king solomon called many a fool, your only in danger of hellfire if called a fool for christ, for bowing to evil your free game.
Even the hero of Columbia SC (Wade Hampton) had to eventually give up the fight.
W KY Girl

Sycamore, IL

#79311 Dec 28, 2012
Revelations wrote:
I like you W KY girl, you and my wife are the few women i see are awake and see this illusion called america for what it is. Im very proud of you, and always stay vigilant and DONT TRUST mainstream media. The antichrist will rise very soon, we watch for it daily.
Thank you Revelations. Yes it is very creepy but I do believe that the anti-christ is alive right now just waiting for his time to come. What is your take on the rapture? Will the believers be taken before the tribulation starts, in the middle, or go through it? The only media that I halfway trust would be Fox News.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#79312 Dec 28, 2012
so true wrote:
<quoted text> You are a winner in my book, AW . I would take your wisdom and homestyle ways, over any new ones this day and time. You put me in mind of my uncle who lives alot like you do . You are fair and few between ..... Happy New Year to ya...
Thanks, I am just me and follow no man. Matthew 24:04... And Jesus answered and said unto them, "Take Heed That No Man Deceive You". Happy New Year to you also.
W KY Girl

Sycamore, IL

#79313 Dec 28, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right on target.
Good morning AW.:) Let me tell you, you are not that old at all! No doubt a whole lot of people don't get to stick around as long as you have so far. But I'm sure God makes some stay to teach us younger people. God knows we need it! lol You have seen and done a lot of things that have built up years of valuable wisdom. Let it shine!:)
Imposter

London, KY

#79314 Dec 28, 2012
The peasant in heaven

A fairy tale by the Brothers Grimm -

Once on a time a poor pious peasant died, and arrived before the gate of heaven. At the same time a very rich, rich lord came there who also wanted to get into heaven. Then Saint Peter came with the key, and opened the door, and let the great man in, but apparently did not see the peasant, and shut the door again. And now the peasant outside, heard how the great man was received in heaven with all kinds of rejoicing, and how they were making music, and singing within. At length all became quiet again, and Saint Peter came and opened the gate of heaven, and let the peasant in. The peasant, however, expected that they would make music and sing when he went in also, but all remained quite quiet; he was received with great affection, it is true, and the angels came to meet him, but no one sang. Then the peasant asked Saint Peter how it was that they did not sing for him as they had done when the rich man went in, and said that it seemed to him that there in heaven things were done with just as much partiality as on earth.

Then said Saint Peter,“By no means, thou art just as dear to us as any one else, and wilt enjoy every heavenly delight that the rich man enjoys, but poor fellows like thee come to heaven every day, but a rich man like this does not come more than once in a hundred years!”
so true

New Haven, KY

#79315 Dec 28, 2012
Do not have your concert first and tune your instrument afterwards. Begin the day with God."

Good Day all , have to head out ... Got a train to catch...
Imposter

London, KY

#79316 Dec 28, 2012
hehehe I said I would spam and I am a man of my word. But in respect to one of the few here that I have respect fof...happening to be online at the moment, spamstorm is postponed....... due to wisdom flurries.

Have a nice day.
W KY Girl

Sycamore, IL

#79317 Dec 28, 2012
bad wrote:
Why is this all around
It is a sign of the times we live in. It will get worse and worse until Jesus Christ comes to sort it all out. Just be sure you know Him and He knows you and you will come out just fine in the end.
Just the other day I saw a report on tv talking about Johnny Carson and how it was against the rules to even talk about somebody picking their nose back then. I thought to myself how far and how quickly we have fallen! Our society has gone from that to seeing just how raunchy it can be and the biggest problem, most people accept that as the norm.
W KY Girl

Sycamore, IL

#79318 Dec 28, 2012
so true wrote:
Do not have your concert first and tune your instrument afterwards. Begin the day with God."
Good Day all , have to head out ... Got a train to catch...
I like that.:) Have a good one.
so true

New Haven, KY

#79320 Dec 28, 2012
Imposter wrote:
hehehe I said I would spam and I am a man of my word. But in respect to one of the few here that I have respect fof...happening to be online at the moment, spamstorm is postponed....... due to wisdom flurries.
Have a nice day.
Was that to me dear imposter? Oh if it was , much love to ya anyway.. I find most of your stuff, neat so just head on my dear. Great day..
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#79322 Dec 28, 2012
Take Care all. It is time for me to brave the cold and go feed and water the chickens and let them out to enjoy the day the CREATOR has given us. I have been waiting for the 2 deer to move along, so that my water bucket would not frighten them. They have moved off Peacefully, and I will do the same.
W KY Girl

Union, IL

#79323 Dec 28, 2012
me wrote:
<quoted text>
This post has gone on way too long
We are doing some very serious bird research around here, thank you very much! LOL

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#79324 Dec 28, 2012
Another cold one! Hope the birds like frozen seeds. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#79325 Dec 28, 2012
The deer went and got 3 more friends to come join them. It is fun to watch them and the chickens all together enjoying the GREEN, GREEN GRASS OF HOME. It is rough woods all around except for my greener oasis.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#79327 Dec 28, 2012
Now the birds, rabbits and squirrels want to join the party. People could learn much.
W KY Girl

Union, IL

#79328 Dec 28, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Now the birds, rabbits and squirrels want to join the party. People could learn much.
A agree AW. I also love watching all the critters. I've got a pair of binoculars and a camera with a fairly good zoom lens. I LOVE watching them and taking their pic now and then too. If my dogs were not so noisey I'm sure I could see more but they probably keep most of the wildlife ran off. How do your chickens do in the cold? Getting many eggs? Be careful out there, it is COLD here and I'm sure it is there too. We still have snow on the ground. Not being nosey BUT do you keep a phone with you while you are outside? I hope so.:) Even if you can't get cell service, some cordless phones will reach a pretty good ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Gentry 8 min Scottie2015 3
Pj's cosmetology... (Jan '10) 1 hr Kate 22
cuts by kara 1 hr Donald Duck 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 156,438
He Won! He Won! Thank God! 3 hr Pokey 92
Jessie & Kellie Broady? 5 hr Whoknows 1
Did the Eaton's change their last name 6 hr Karma 3

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages