Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
62,281 - 62,300 of 81,594 Comments Last updated Wednesday
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#70444 Sep 20, 2012
Yea, I know.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#70445 Sep 20, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
I can appreciate them. When I was a small barefooted towheaded child I was trying to copy the guitar stylings of Doc Watson. Did fair,, at best lol. Now it's Leo Kottke.
Doc Watson is good too. He did a few with Chet Adkins that I really like. I have seen him a few times on PBS with his son Merle.
Steakmane

Mayfield, KY

#70446 Sep 20, 2012
I have no opposable thumbs, yet I oppose everything.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#70447 Sep 20, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I like the Delta Blues music .. John Lee Hooker, Lead Belly, and Muddy Waters just to name a few.
That's great to know Scruff.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#70449 Sep 20, 2012
Steakmane wrote:
I have no opposable thumbs, yet I oppose everything.
So, you're not a primate, or a human, and you have an attitude.

I gotta study this one.
trick u

Harrodsburg, KY

#70454 Sep 20, 2012
its nothing that hasn't happens before just keep living ur lives ;)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#70455 Sep 20, 2012
Poor pitiful schmucks who's lives are so meaningless that they are forced to sit and wait for Hempburn, Kevin, Sybil, Abeliever,the Wolf, and others to post something so they will have some material to try to find something to post.

I wonder if they play internet games while they are waiting? or do they just sit and scratch and wait like chickens waiting for me to throw down some corn.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#70457 Sep 20, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Poor pitiful schmucks who's lives are so meaningless that they are forced to sit and wait for Hempburn, Kevin, Sybil, Abeliever,the Wolf, and others to post something so they will have some material to try to find something to post.
I wonder if they play internet games while they are waiting? or do they just sit and scratch and wait like chickens waiting for me to throw down some corn.
The latter, of course.

However, imposter has mellowed out a bit.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#70459 Sep 20, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Oops. Just read 70450..

Maybe not....
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#70461 Sep 20, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
So true Ancient Wolf. Every posts they have shows it. Did you see the one on Nightly News featuring unapig and unagoat jr? Too funny.

http://now.msn.com/pig-rescues-goat-trapped-i...
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#70462 Sep 20, 2012
For Ancient Wolf..great pictures.

Amazing photos from couple who spent 6 years with a pack of wolves
3 hrs ago
Wolves get a bad rap in folklore, but Jim and Jamie Dutcher spent six years (1990-1996) living among them to prove wolves aren’t big bad guys. Living without electricity, running water, radio or phones, based on a yurt near Idaho’s Sawtooth wilderness (which sees 5-6 feet of snow in winter), the couple socialized with a pack from the time they were pups, getting an unprecedented look at the pack’s day-to-day life.“We formed a deep relationship … it was the kind of unshakable trust that wolves usually share only with their own pack, a bond that would last a lifetime.” The Dutchers also emphasize that wolves are “the mother of all dogs” and we should extend the same protectiveness we feel for dogs to wolves. These photos certainly have us convinced![Source]

http://now.msn.com/jim-and-jamie-dutcher-live...

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#70466 Sep 20, 2012
**Yawn** Another boring one, huh??
Methemoglobinemi a

Winchester, KY

#70469 Sep 20, 2012
whut wrote:
<quoted text>
Methemoglobinemia is a genetic condition but those people aren't inbreed. This is in a recessive gene and not all of them get it and it is even treatable with oxygen therapy. As well they married into a family nearby that were also carriers
is not always a genetic condition, as it is in the blue Fugates of KY. It can also be acquired through ingestion of various drugs or exposure to environmental toxins as in carbon monoxide poisoning for instance. Who knows, maybe some of them may actually have the acquired form instead of the genetic condition.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#70472 Sep 20, 2012
Unafarter is such an ignorant fool to think that because someone else lives a different schedule, they leave Topix because of his stupid remarks.
true

Morgantown, KY

#70473 Sep 21, 2012
Good morn... So someone else is rising here this morn. Lets hope the morn washes away all the bad from the night before.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#70475 Sep 21, 2012
Morning peeps, TGIF ! Don't know about you guys but this week has drug by slower than a troll coming back from an empty mailbox.

Looks like some editing has been done early this morning, several post already deleted, since I do not read children's books or filth I'm sure the deleted items will not be missed.

I have noticed an increase in Crans about the lake this past week. I will have to look them up to see if they migrate, dunno.

Ok off to do the morning workout and sweat like a troll on his last foodstamp. Have a good day,,,,,,,,,, Trolls not so much.
Help Us All

Loveland, OH

#70476 Sep 21, 2012
Its a sign!!!!!
true

Morgantown, KY

#70477 Sep 21, 2012
I do agree with that one!!!!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#70483 Sep 21, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Morning peeps, TGIF ! Don't know about you guys but this week has drug by slower than a troll coming back from an empty mailbox.
Looks like some editing has been done early this morning, several post already deleted, since I do not read children's books or filth I'm sure the deleted items will not be missed.
Too funny. Appears the teacher had to erase some of the ignorant grffiti off the blackboard again. But that is typical, it leaves like some flatulence "Gone With the Wind" LOL

“Listen Up Fockers”

Since: Sep 12

VOTE OL MITCH OUT

#70484 Sep 21, 2012
Do you think Obama made him say all the terrible things he said about half of Americans. You think Obama puts words in his mouth? Romney is out of touch with the average person he's never had to sweat at a job he was born rich. Poor or middle class people to him are to be tolerated and used for labor if it's to his advantage. You are confused or at the least misled to believe a multi-millionaire is concerned for your financial well being. He is concerned for HIS financial well being Being President for him as a millionaire is a trophy to attain not a job to help Americans. The man won't release his tax returns because it'll show where he hides his money in foreign accounts. He won't reveal his plan to save us all because he has NO plan except to take whats left for himself and his rich handlers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Limbertwig 151,109
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 21 min Kane 1,254
Alison Grimes is Bad for Kentucky & America! 1 hr Voter 47
NO LICENSE TAG on VEHICLE 3 hr get-r-done 27
Akebono 4 hr hey 29
ACK CONTROLS night shift screw buddy 4 hr Boy wonder 14
Sitel - only took five years to offer competiti... 6 hr Well 7
jason alexander (Sep '08) 7 hr Helloooooo Jerry 29
very unhappy customer 16 hr Know about it 2
Who has the biggest d*ck in barren county 18 hr Truth 34
•••
•••
•••