Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81693 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Whoa

Mayfield, KY

#70587 Sep 22, 2012
What about the birds that were dying in Western Kentucky?
wierd

Somerset, KY

#70648 Sep 22, 2012
I have never seen a thread like this i bet its a record on topix. I never right anything on here but i do look at it sometimes and when i do this thread always pops up crazy isnt it.
proud

United States

#70670 Sep 22, 2012
Lol not exactly what I was hoping to read but entertaining none the less..
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#70673 Sep 22, 2012
Arnold wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't notice that your posts from 70542-45 were deleted. How could you know because it still shows up on your computer but not on anyone else's. They will probably be deleting your other posts too very shortly, but you will never know will you?
Good Morning. I slept thru all the graffiti erasing. Only 5 left out of the last 30. Naughty Naughty. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#70674 Sep 23, 2012
actually, my count is off. Only 5 left out of a 130. The naughty peeps surely wasted a lot of typing trying to slam each other. Maybe Sunday will bring them a day of reconciliation and they will start being nicer to each other. CLICK.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#70675 Sep 23, 2012
Happy Sunday to you Ancient Wolf. Wow, mods have been busy. Wish they would save them some time and effort and just ban the ones they have to keep removing. I seen some of it when I got home last night and most of it is gone...didn't miss anything, just the trolls having a fest and homecoming for the don't give a rat's ... hahaha

Nothing but the usual garbage no doubt. Love the chill in the air. Ahhhhhhhhhh Fall is here. Hope we get to enjoy some of it and the colors from the trees before we hit winter. Sure would be nice.

Hope all you regulars and decent posters have a wonderful day, trolls....you know the deal....as Hempburn says...NOT SO MUCH. haha

CLICKING ALSO....while LOL!

"CLICK"

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#70679 Sep 23, 2012
Cold this morning. The birds are really loving the new seed pack I put out.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#70680 Sep 23, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Cold this morning. The birds are really loving the new seed pack I put out.
Finally, a sane poster. This past week I saw a first time ever for me. Two Hummingbirds at the same time one of them landed for a few seconds beside a female Cardinal on a cable.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#70683 Sep 23, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, a sane poster. This past week I saw a first time ever for me. Two Hummingbirds at the same time one of them landed for a few seconds beside a female Cardinal on a cable.
Well, I have NO idea what kinda birds these are. The are little grey and black birds. I thought to begin with that they were Wrens, but now that I watch them, they aren't. They are cute little things I watch from the window on my love seat. Really cute.:)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#70686 Sep 23, 2012
watching the eraser.
casey

Benton, KY

#70705 Sep 23, 2012
so when do you suppose the BIG quake will happen?
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#70714 Sep 23, 2012
Hello people. So what's been happening, looks like the trolls have been slapped around a bit,, sweet,,. Ok so let's see who wins an emmy tonight.

Have a good afternoon,,,, trollls, not so much.
Paul

Murray, KY

#70725 Sep 23, 2012
Jesus loves you!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#70732 Sep 23, 2012
Hi Una & Roaming

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#70738 Sep 23, 2012
NO MORE HIDING THE TRUTH CAUSES WAY TO MANY FAMILY ISSUES

&fe ature=related
Crickets chirping

Alpharetta, GA

#70742 Sep 23, 2012
no one wants you to see the Golden Age Act which was suppose to be introduced to the public on 9/11/01. Wow, Sybil, I think you might be right. Forgiveness of debt and universal money. I had heard of it, looked it up and read somemore of it and came back to see if anyone wanted to discuss it. Guess I will turn in. 5:30 rolls around pretty fast.
Crickets chirping

Alpharetta, GA

#70743 Sep 23, 2012
maybe not, they were all removed...chirp, chirp, chirp. hahaha bye bye unatroll. You are history. lmao
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#70744 Sep 23, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Hello people. So what's been happening, looks like the trolls have been slapped around a bit,, sweet,,. Ok so let's see who wins an emmy tonight.
No Emmys. Remember "The GONG show". They would beat that big metal drum about 1/2 way through a poor performance?
Sally

Paddington, Australia

#70745 Sep 24, 2012
What is happening with nature?? Scary

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#70747 Sep 24, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Hi Una & Roaming
Good morning, getting ready to go again. Such is life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min ChromiuMan 152,003
Another Word Game. (Nov '08) 8 hr another 2,562
Word Association (Jun '08) 8 hr another 5,346
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 8 hr another 593
Pedophile Arrested in Glasgow 8 hr ditship 8
Why is the USPS so stupid? (Dec '12) 10 hr Urmomsass 51
Tammy Pedigo (May '12) 16 hr Wow 9

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages