Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81699 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#61726 Jul 10, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>Something akin to going out on a frugal date and having a cheap drink?? Hmmmmm...

I think I knew that guy many years ago.
Went out with him.
ONCE.
I think I dated him in the 90's. Frugal meant you split an entree and he talked about his needs all night? Sounds familiar

Location hidden

#61727 Jul 10, 2012
Well guys-- been a tough day so I am going to indulge in several carnal sins and try to get in a better mood-- later
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#61728 Jul 10, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but from the looks of it they are so eat up with the regulars and they have shown no trace of decency so I doubt it. It would be nice though. You are right about all those happenings but they sure are trying aren't they? Maybe a higher power is intervening for the good of humanity. I have not seen any chemtrails in about a month and at one time they were spraying daily. I always thought they were possibly to work with HAARP to prevent the solar flares from burning us up or to prevent the EMP we were discussing. They won't discuss those things in public to prevent mass histeria I guess. There have been a lot of reports since I posted them last year of local stations asking about them with pictures like I have. Maybe it is best we don't know, who knows. At least thanks to this thread we have discussed enough to prevent being totally in the dark about things. They still don't have a clue what the earthquake report was about and I think it has been telling quite a story monitoring it like I have in the last year. Not too mention that big earthquake drill last year throughout the country. Still wonder what is up with the animal deaths continuing at the rate they do, why there are no grasshoppers this year, little or no hummingbirds, even lightening bugs? I know I am glad the heat backed off for a while. I have been a complete AC baby and swimming at night if it wasn't too muggy and I could breathe. Liked your party idea. We did talk last year about all getting together at a central location. Fall would be nice.:)
Did I miss something? What earthquake report?

I had a big green grasshopper in my house lst week. I caught it in a shoe box and released it.

No hummingbird sightings, but I have seen lightning bugs; however, less in number than usual.

My apple trees did not produce again this year. Normally I would have to pick up three big bucket fulls daily, which we took out to the deer in the evenings.

All of the beesnd wasps are down. Our neighbor lost 3-4 while hives...just gone one day.

I have not seen my bats this year either.=(

At night we usually have n invason of many bugs under te carport lights, yet last night we noticed there may have been only about 1/10th the amount.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#61729 Jul 10, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
How come we say cheap drunk instead of frugal drunk?
Well, Bull Balls Betty drives like Mr. Magoo. A while back she ran her car upon a curb, blew a tire and bent the wheel. She claims she ran over a set of Chrome Bull Balls in the street and caused the accident. I think she was high and hadn't seen a set of balls of any kind in over 40 years and just freaked out with joy. She isn't on much anymore. I think she got some kind of a job washing dogs arses. Maybe she will clean up Ol' Scruffy Wolf Nuts. Betty isn't quite classy enough to be considered to be frugal, cheap fits better. LOL.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#61730 Jul 10, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I dated him in the 90's. Frugal meant you split an entree and he talked about his needs all night? Sounds familiar
LOL! He didn't get anything close to an "all night" from me though, LOL! Not even a slight peak at desert, ROFLMBO! But the '90s is about dead on.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#61731 Jul 10, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I miss something? What earthquake report?
I had a big green grasshopper in my house lst week. I caught it in a shoe box and released it.
No hummingbird sightings, but I have seen lightning bugs; however, less in number than usual.
My apple trees did not produce again this year. Normally I would have to pick up three big bucket fulls daily, which we took out to the deer in the evenings.
All of the beesnd wasps are down. Our neighbor lost 3-4 while hives...just gone one day.
I have not seen my bats this year either.=(
At night we usually have n invason of many bugs under te carport lights, yet last night we noticed there may have been only about 1/10th the amount.
I don't think grasshoppers are green, besides don't get Humpaburn started on that crap. He's so bent out of shape over not seeing any grasshoppers this year.

You haven't missed anything. Earthquake my arse. If you are wanting to see bats have FakeBeliever to email you some pictures of her old bat arse. I guess the birds are eating the bugs.

Ha ha ha, I saw a Hummingbird today feasting on my Four O'clock flowers.

You are right though, there aren't as many bugs around lights at night. This year has been very odd. Early Spring and Summer.

I said something nice. I hope this doesn't ruin my reputation.
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#61732 Jul 10, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Well, in that case, enjoy! ROFLMBO!
I need my walls painted, but that's one of my worse hated things to do...
Gonna get me a rent-a-guy for that one when I'm ready for my furniture to be scattered everywhere for a few days.. YUK.
im too much of a control freak to let anybody else pick up a paint brush in my house........
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#61733 Jul 10, 2012
ugh <stalker alert>

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#61734 Jul 10, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think grasshoppers are green, besides don't get Humpaburn started on that crap. He's so bent out of shape over not seeing any grasshoppers this year.
You haven't missed anything. Earthquake my arse. If you are wanting to see bats have FakeBeliever to email you some pictures of her old bat arse. I guess the birds are eating the bugs.
Ha ha ha, I saw a Hummingbird today feasting on my Four O'clock flowers.
You are right though, there aren't as many bugs around lights at night. This year has been very odd. Early Spring and Summer.
I said something nice. I hope this doesn't ruin my reputation.
I think she's drinking again from the way her writing is starting to slur. So she prob didn't notice that nice part Great One. You sure let em fly tonight Sir. They were the best ones I'v seen so far.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#61736 Jul 10, 2012
That's all for me till 6am.
Clack...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#61737 Jul 10, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>I think she's drinking again from the way her writing is starting to slur. So she prob didn't notice that nice part Great One. You sure let em fly tonight Sir. They were the best ones I'v seen so far.
No doubt OhioCreepGirl will be pickled within the hour. You are probably right, they don't know what nice is. I will probably get a cussing if she doesn't pass out first.
Me sin soft

Lebanon, KY

#61738 Jul 10, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Well guys-- been a tough day so I am going to indulge in several carnal sins and try to get in a better mood-- later
several carnal? how many?

Location hidden

#61739 Jul 10, 2012
Me sin soft wrote:
<quoted text>several carnal? how many?
Three maybe four but all is well on the home front and no animals were harmed in the process!

Location hidden

#61740 Jul 10, 2012
Me sin soft wrote:
<quoted text>several carnal? how many?
A soft sin?

Location hidden

#61741 Jul 10, 2012
Soft sin? Dry sin. Cracked sin? Peeling sin? Red sin? Flaky sin?

Sin so soft?

<<<scratching me soft head>>>>
Me sin soft

Lebanon, KY

#61742 Jul 10, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
A soft sin?
a carnal indulgence

Location hidden

#61743 Jul 10, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Soft sin? Dry sin. Cracked sin? Peeling sin? Red sin? Flaky sin?

Sin so soft?

<<<scratching me soft head>>>>
soft sin? For sin lasting longer than 4 hours consult your physician

Location hidden

#61744 Jul 10, 2012
Brilliant, LOL!!!

<<<snort>>>
No no no

United States

#61745 Jul 10, 2012
Mother nature telling us something hummm what could it be no birds ,no bee:s.now the fish wake up call,
the earth is slowing down faster and faster 8 sec since late 70"s , with all the inport"s from china.japan products most end up in our land fields so the U.S. is getting heavier and heavier with all the junk we buy from you know,warth slowly slows down nature is effected first, the fix.just buy product"s made in the U.S. ya right!!!!

Location hidden

#61746 Jul 10, 2012
No no no wrote:
Mother nature telling us something hummm what could it be no birds ,no bee:s.now the fish wake up call,
the earth is slowing down faster and faster 8 sec since late 70"s , with all the inport"s from china.japan products most end up in our land fields so the U.S. is getting heavier and heavier with all the junk we buy from you know,warth slowly slows down nature is effected first, the fix.just buy product"s made in the U.S. ya right!!!!
I'm speechless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Blacklagoon 163,744
Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me 1 hr wow 101
Beth Sowers 5 hr IvedickedBethtodeath 4
billie jo 5 hr karma 5
My wife was double teamed before we met (Jan '13) 8 hr Peaches 45
Realtors in Glasgow 11 hr Not Good 15
Charlie Bertram 15 hr Curious 4

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages