Created by kneed to know on Aug 6, 2008

47 votes

Click on an option to vote

no

yes

curious

Glasgow, KY

#1 Aug 6, 2008
is that the on that hateful billingsly woman worked at??
kneed to know

Glasgow, KY

#2 Aug 6, 2008
no, it is Sue Haynes office. I wonder if everyone is being treated fairly.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 8, 2008
kneed to know wrote:
no, it is Sue Haynes office. I wonder if everyone is being treated fairly.
She is hateful and I don't think people are treated fair.
lovelove

Glasgow, KY

#4 Aug 8, 2008
My family has interacted with Sue and the rest of the ladies in the office and we have never had any problems. Sue has been great to our family and has done a lot for us. If everyone knew how much time and effort she put into her job, you would appreciate her as well. My husband volunteers for her every Christmas season and I have seen the stress and drama they have to deal with. People calling on Christmas morning talking about their kids do not have any gifts and still Sue puts her personal life aside to go in and make sure no one is left out. This past Christmas they had to invetory every single item that was donated in and check it with a list to make sure there was no recall items. Sue and her staff go above and beyond to help people in the community and I could not imagine who would take on that task if she were to leave. The money paid is nowhere near enough to make up for what she, her husband and her staff put into it.
momof4

Glasgow, KY

#5 Aug 8, 2008
i agree with lovelove
jussayin

Glasgow, KY

#6 Aug 8, 2008
The girls in the office are real helpful. If you go by the rules and bring the stuff they ask you to bring they help you if they can. It ain't like Sue and them girls make the rules. They have their rules they have to follow. If you don't get help its cause you didn't bring in the right paperwork or you make too much money and spend it all crazy.

I think they do good in there. If you don't like it, don't go. Get in somebody else's line or get a job and pay your own bills.

Everybody needs a leg up every once in a while. If you don't abuse it and you need help you get it there. I know from experience.
seeious

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 16, 2008
this day and time i would imagine more and more people are needing help.
Kayla

Edmonton, KY

#8 Sep 19, 2008
i think they ask for to much stuff up there if u didn't need help u wouldn't be up there in the first place. I live in Metcalfe county now and it doesn't take very long to get help at the community relief here....and ur right this day and time more and more ppl needing help gl to all
been there

Glasgow, KY

#9 Sep 19, 2008
I went in there one day when I first came to Glasgow and asked for help after I had tried everything else to help myself. I was told they couldn't help me that month and to come back. A farmer brought a Mexican farmhand in while I was there. He said the guy was just passing through looking for work. While I was waiting around for my answer (which turned out to be a "NO" they gave the Mexican guy a voucher of some kind for food and a hotel room. I slept in my car that night and didn't eat.

That's okay though, I got a job within a few days and got me a place to live and have been fine ever since. I'll never forget what they did to me that day and I don't give any money to them now. I donate to other charities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min servant of god 170,517
Vote no for Tracy Bellamy 1 hr truth 13
needle exchange 4 hr trash 1
The Pervert Donald Trump (Oct '16) 6 hr Grrrrrrrrrrr 66
Akebono going to HELL... 6 hr Rashid 5
Meth heads of Glasgow 9 hr HART COUNTY 11
savannah hill 10 hr rocks a roll 4

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages