Barren County Jail Investigation Website
Good old boy

Glasgow, KY

#62 Mar 15, 2013
I am happy to be a part of the good old boys. Matt mutter, Tracy bellamy, are amazing people to work for. Its a Brotherhood that you people dont know nothing about. What the problem is when employees dont do there jobs, and they get in trouble bc they are lazy. They want to put down the people that chewed there ass. Mutter will help you if you need help Bellamy will do the same. People dont see the good they do or talk about it just the bad things that never happen.
Hello

Glasgow, KY

#63 Mar 15, 2013
Attention attention will someone go wake James Tracy up. So he can bring the prisoners. Back to the jail.
minton

Edmonton, KY

#64 Mar 15, 2013
Good old boy wrote:
I am happy to be a part of the good old boys. Matt mutter, Tracy bellamy, are amazing people to work for. Its a Brotherhood that you people dont know nothing about. What the problem is when employees dont do there jobs, and they get in trouble bc they are lazy. They want to put down the people that chewed there ass. Mutter will help you if you need help Bellamy will do the same. People dont see the good they do or talk about it just the bad things that never happen.
sounds like you bend over and take it deep from both of them idiots,no wonder when you fart it only sounds like a "sigh" instead of a loud noise,you make me want to gag,go get under mutters desk
jill123

Glasgow, KY

#65 Mar 17, 2013
santa wrote:
<quoted text> if you could go back and watch the fiscal court tapes, greer has said many times she did not know anything about the jail. seems as if there was several people that went to her and told her and also billy houchens was there. they both denied knowing anything and know the cat is out of the bag and they knew it all. AND COVERED IT UP> i hope the next meeting of the court is full of barren co taxpayers and show their support for this cover up to be published state wide. it all needs to be presented to the couriert journal and lexington and frankfort papers. especially the frankfort paper where someone in state government can pick up on the KENTUCKY STATE TROOPER that tipped mutter off to get the items brought back to the jail. seems davie and gang knew about this also. maybe the lady is just kind of sick and her memory is not so good. she will use this as a excuse for her memory loss. everone needs to spread the word on greer and gang
Dont ever vote for BillyHouchens, they have their biological family working up there, and they discuss things privately at their homes.
for real now

Glasgow, KY

#66 Mar 17, 2013
HOUCHENS is 1 of the biggest jokes that ever had the title Magistrate.CAN NOT BE TRUSTED, INEFFECTIVE and a puppet for Granny!
santa

Glasgow, KY

#67 Mar 17, 2013
for real now wrote:
HOUCHENS is 1 of the biggest jokes that ever had the title Magistrate.CAN NOT BE TRUSTED, INEFFECTIVE and a puppet for Granny!

amen to this. he has been elected by the democrat party. if you watch the fiscal court on tv, you would think he is strong republican. whatever old davie wants, he is always right by her side
Interviewer

Glasgow, KY

#68 Mar 17, 2013
As someone who has been trained in interviewing techniques, here are some things I noticed about Mr. Ober's interviews.

1. He tells person he is interviewing what other employees or prior employers have told him. A big no no.

2.He doesn't ask everyone the same key questions. One question he frequently leaves out is the training question.

3. Some he asks for date of birth, address, and others he doesn't.

4. The biggest no no is that he gives personal info about himself to the person he is interviewing.

5. He also asks leading questions.

6. He has asked about hearsay too instead of staying with facts.

7. He has not told anyone they are being recorded. Isn't it required in the state of Ky that you tell people they are being recorded? I could be mistaken but I don't think these interviews would carry weight in court.
minton

Edmonton, KY

#69 Mar 17, 2013
Hello wrote:
Attention attention will someone go wake James Tracy up. So he can bring the prisoners. Back to the jail.
love it,keepin come'in,wake that man up already,i bet the prisoner has to drive him back to the jail.lololololol
Barren Jailinfo

Greenbrier, AR

#71 Mar 18, 2013
Tuesday is Fiscal Court meeting. Come see what's talked about and also ignored by the one in charge.

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
We're so glad you could attend
Come inside! Come inside!
There behind a glass is a real blade of grass
be careful as you pass.
Move along! Move along!

Come inside, the show's about to start
guaranteed to blow your head apart
Rest assured you'll get your money's worth
The greatest show in Heaven, Hell or Earth.
You've got to see the show, it's a dynamo.
You've got to see the show, it's rock and roll ....

Right before your eyes we pull laughter from the skies
And he laughs until he cries then he dies then he dies
Come inside the shows about to start
Guaranteed to blow your head apart

You gotta see the show
It's a dynamo
You gotta see the show
It's rock and roll

Soon the Gypsy Queen in a glaze of Vaseline
Will perform on guillotine
What a scene! What a scene!
Next upon the stand will you please extend a hand
to Alexander's Ragtime Band
Dixie land, Dixie land
Roll up! Roll up! Roll up!
See the show!

Performing on a stool we've a sight to make you drool
Seven virgins and a mule
Keep it cool. Keep it cool.
We would like it to be known the exhibits that were shown
were exclusively our own,
All our own. All our own.
Come and see the show! Come and see the show! Come and see the show!
See the show!

Keith Emerson and Greg Lake
Karn Evil 9 first Impression Part 2
Emerson Lake & Palmer
Tax Payer

Glasgow, KY

#72 Mar 18, 2013
Is the situation at the 911 Center going to be addressed. It involves Jailer Matt Mutter. Doesn't Barren County Fiscal Court collect the dollar surcharge from the landline phone bills. City Goverment has hid it. 911 Director Beverly Harbison has covered it up.
city resident

Glasgow, KY

#73 Mar 18, 2013
I've been listening to interviews and I feel badly for those who thought they were speaking in confidence. On the other hand, I would think Davie and her clique are sweating.
Barren Jailinfo

Greenbrier, AR

#74 Mar 18, 2013
Tax Payer wrote:
Is the situation at the 911 Center going to be addressed. It involves Jailer Matt Mutter. Doesn't Barren County Fiscal Court collect the dollar surcharge from the landline phone bills. City Goverment has hid it. 911 Director Beverly Harbison has covered it up.
Come and ask questions. Make it known you have an interest. I don't know what's on the agenda but if you have concerns that's the place to ask it.
Citizen

Albany, GA

#75 Mar 19, 2013
I know that we have jails for reasons. But just because someone is put in jail for doing something wrong does not mean that you should see that they have something to eat. Or have to sleep on the floor . I thought that was the reason for building a new jail so it would have more room . There is a time when we should stand up and fight for whats right. Do not tired them like dogs because they are inmates. They are human to. Some of them can change. I know that some wont but if there is that few try to help them. I was 20 when i made a mistake and was in jail. But i learned from it. But they treated me like i was a piece of shit. All i am saying is the system should not treat the inmate like dogs and think that they are trash. You have those who do learn and it might take more then once but we have to be giving a chance . I will say a pray for them. I know the jail is under invesgation and if there was not wrong doing going on it would be. They take half of any money that is took to the inmate and thats not right. This is my comment and this is how i feel.
Citizen

Albany, GA

#76 Mar 19, 2013
Glasgow Jail Just because you are a inmate at the jail they should treat them like Dogs. I thought the new jail was to be built so that they would have a better place. Because the other jail could not be repaired. If you have someone in the jail you have to took money to the jail to be able to purchase underwear are any other items. If you take money they get have. I don't think this is right. because you use to be able to go and buy new underwear and it no be open and take it up there. I think as long as it not open any body item so they can stay clean so be allow to be taken as long as its not open. They should take half of the money that their family leave for them we pay taxes . This is how i see it and if no bed sleep on the floor . Why are they under investiagation . make you think.
ahkinspeltthat

Glasgow, KY

#77 Mar 19, 2013
A jail is NOT a country club. Just it's very essence should be a deterent so a person doesn't want to end up back there.
not even from barren

Glasgow, KY

#78 Mar 19, 2013
me me wrote:
<quoted text>the reason the same ones end up there time after time is because they are never really givin a second chance in this town!!!! once you have went to jail one time then you are harassed by the gpd and the bcsd .... and that is the plain truth our gpd is just as bad as matt mutter!!!! if things were handeled right then most of them would do good if givin a chance and on top of all that it dose not matter who it is or how many times they have been there they are still human!!!!its people like you that help our town to be corrupt!!!!
good heart and the Gpd act like their dirty Harry material when Barney fife got more guts God forgives so should the public do same towards criminals they're gonna get theirs soon enough
not even from barren

Glasgow, KY

#79 Mar 19, 2013
Good old boy wrote:
you must be a crook too!!!!
question

Glasgow, KY

#80 Mar 20, 2013
whatever became of this?
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765551350/...

and who was the deputies?
Really

Glasgow, KY

#81 Mar 20, 2013
What ever happened with June Jones' lawsuit against the jail?
question

Glasgow, KY

#82 Mar 20, 2013
Really wrote:
What ever happened with June Jones' lawsuit against the jail?
when was this? employee or inmate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Wake Up 170,552
Columbia Ave circle k 1 hr Latenights 1
Gas leak in Glasgow Walmart 3 hr Clem 5
Cathy Craddock 3 hr oh well 7
can u draw unemployment if you are fired 4 atte... (Aug '10) 5 hr just an observer 185
The Pervert Donald Trump (Oct '16) 9 hr 2017 Lie Of The Year 68
Akebono going to HELL... 13 hr Rat here 7

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages