Barren County Jail Investigation Website
Curious

Glasgow, KY

#21 Mar 9, 2013
You are crazy everything that said here has and still is happening and even more
That not being told, if you have every had a family member there you would know that all this is true, they treat the inmates there so bad and I do understand that they should not be there but they are still human beings and family members 'the animals at the animal shelter are treated better then the inmates, I have talked to a lot of different jails and done of them are run like the ones in our podo jail that belongs to Matt mutter so he thinks and so dose Davie Greer
Curious

Glasgow, KY

#22 Mar 9, 2013
Everything that is said here is true ad more, all of the inmates there are treated very mad I agree that they should not be there but people Kae wrong choices and if you have every had a family member there you have concerns there is not another jail in the state of Ky run like the one in this podo town I can tell you the animals at the shelter are treated better then those inmates , they take their money that you leave for them for commissary and then charge them three prices for the items that is why they can buy the vehicles and do whatever with the money
no suprise there

Glasgow, KY

#23 Mar 10, 2013
the Glasgow Daily Times isn't even good for lining the bottom of a bird's cage.
this is all just more good ol' boy stuff.welcome to the holler.
thanks for posting the link.
santa

Glasgow, KY

#24 Mar 10, 2013
looks like some crimes have been commited by the judge and 1 or 2 of the magistriates. looks as if their is no doubt a crime was commited by a ky state policeman in going to jail and telling them to bring back the items that were missing. dont know who needs to lead investigation into criminal acts, but it looks as if the KENTUCKY STATE POLICE does not need to be involved. i see now why mrs greer and her gang wanted them to conduct the investigation. she already knew about the cover up and the state police had to go alone with her, because they could not let it out that one of their own and commited a crime as to informing the jailer about the cause being reported. who could you trust to investigate this
Rollin

Cub Run, KY

#25 Mar 11, 2013
Just read wclu and found out Chris steward set the website for the jail report! Bet judge Greer is hott under the skin!!!!!
seen it

Cave City, KY

#26 Mar 11, 2013
I saw that
tax payer

Cave City, KY

#27 Mar 11, 2013
The people I feel sorry for is the employees who gave the statements. I'm sure Mutter and his gang are making there lives hell.
Employees who gave the statements thanks for having some back bone, thats more than I can say for most of the elected offical in this county.

Aqain THANKS !!!!!!!!!!
Really

Glasgow, KY

#28 Mar 11, 2013
I find it funny that Chris says he didn't want to put the info out there to begin with. Really Chris? You are the one that pushed for this. What I would like to know is why did you start all this to begin with? Is it your concern for Barren County and its people? Or do you have an axe to grind of your own?
repeat offender

Glasgow, KY

#29 Mar 11, 2013
If the jail house is so bad. Then why do the same people end up in there time after time. I hope the jail is so bad no one will ever go back. You people are so stupid. Jail is supposed to be hell. Criminals need to remember that. But they don't. You look in the list of names and the same people keep returning.
santa

Glasgow, KY

#30 Mar 11, 2013
Rollin wrote:
Just read wclu and found out Chris steward set the website for the jail report! Bet judge Greer is hott under the skin!!!!!
if you could go back and watch the fiscal court tapes, greer has said many times she did not know anything about the jail. seems as if there was several people that went to her and told her and also billy houchens was there. they both denied knowing anything and know the cat is out of the bag and they knew it all. AND COVERED IT UP> i hope the next meeting of the court is full of barren co taxpayers and show their support for this cover up to be published state wide. it all needs to be presented to the couriert journal and lexington and frankfort papers. especially the frankfort paper where someone in state government can pick up on the KENTUCKY STATE TROOPER that tipped mutter off to get the items brought back to the jail. seems davie and gang knew about this also. maybe the lady is just kind of sick and her memory is not so good. she will use this as a excuse for her memory loss. everone needs to spread the word on greer and gang
incred

Glasgow, KY

#31 Mar 11, 2013
tax payer wrote:
The people I feel sorry for is the employees who gave the statements. I'm sure Mutter and his gang are making there lives hell.
Employees who gave the statements thanks for having some back bone, thats more than I can say for most of the elected offical in this county.
Aqain THANKS !!!!!!!!!!
Think they had any clue every little thing they said was going to be plastered on the internet? NO.
citizen

Glasgow, KY

#32 Mar 11, 2013
finally wrote:
Many thanks go out to whoever was behind making all this public AT LAST!! It's as plain as day that old Davie knew all this stuff and has done her best to keep it quiet. I'll be glad to see her dried up old a$$ OUT of office!!
The credit goes to Chris Steward.
tax payer

Cave City, KY

#33 Mar 11, 2013
Really wrote:
I find it funny that Chris says he didn't want to put the info out there to begin with. Really Chris? You are the one that pushed for this. What I would like to know is why did you start all this to begin with? Is it your concern for Barren County and its people? Or do you have an axe to grind of your own?
From what I have seen he has so much hate inside of him, he wanted to get Mutter and Judge Greer at any cost. Hes not thinking about all the people and families he has hurt or just doesn't care.
There is another elected offical that also has alot of hate inside and look where he is now. Chris stop hurt the people of Barren County!!!!!!
Straight Shooter

Glasgow, KY

#34 Mar 11, 2013
If the Barren Co. taxpayers paid for this investigation.Then the taxpayers deserve to know ALL the findings regardless of who's ass it chaps. That is all I have to say about it.
santa

Glasgow, KY

#35 Mar 11, 2013
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I have seen he has so much hate inside of him, he wanted to get Mutter and Judge Greer at any cost. Hes not thinking about all the people and families he has hurt or just doesn't care.
There is another elected offical that also has alot of hate inside and look where he is now. Chris stop hurt the people of Barren County!!!!!!
if anyone will listen to the evidence that was presented, it looks like all chris stewart did was to inform the public about the coruption and cover ups. matt mutter is guiltly as osmah bid landen and covered up the affiaris. davie greer already knew about that problem and she appointed matt mutter in check it out. he told her he had and she said she was convinced there was not a problem. listen to the evidence and she and billy houchens had been told all about it. she lied, houchens lied, mutter lied. she has lied so much she has forgot what she has said. it was not rumors that was floating around. it was facts. davie greer knew about the employee that had the items from the jail. the person that told the state police officer about it, did not know he was going to run and tell mutter about it. mutter knew, davie greer knew and it has been told that tommy fields also knew/ he was friends with the trooper. all the people that told the truth has been labeled as the people that was wrong. the citizens of barren county is the people that was wronged by having these kind of people in our government that is covering things up. shame on the other two magistrates that have sidded with greer and gang. there will be another election and i am sure that this cover up will be brought up during their relection. the 4 magistrates that wanted it all out in the open needs to be commended for wanting the people that paid for this to see what is going on. this was the only way to get the true facts. mrs greer and billy houchens wanted the ky state police to investigate this , because they knew that they could get it covered up. it has went far enough know that people are starting to listen. we call all think the glasgow daily times for all there assistance in this invesgitation. for 9 months they have thrown mud at dr chris stewart and carl dickerson and others and have said nothing but praise for DAVIE GREER and MATT MUTTER. the finally got the reports and when they saw what damage it was to GREER and COMPANY they has really got quite. i hope every paper in ky pickes up on this and shows what a corrupt bunch of people we have in our government and what a corrupt law enforcement we have it the ky state police. if anyone knows anyone in frankfort to report this state police to i wish they would. you are wasting your time to report it local. this is supposed to be the no 1 county in nation to live in. this needs to be publisized so the mafia in new york and chicago can move headquarters here.
look

Glasgow, KY

#36 Mar 11, 2013
This stuff has gone on for years at the jail. Stealing, lying, not working, pills, pot anything you want to add even employees drinking on the job and sleeping it off at night time. sitting out on the sidewalk smoking pot.... on and on.
Matt Mutter was told to go in with a clean slate but he didn't listen.
Mike Gibbons won't quit and neither will the employees until they get their way.
It will be interesting watching an appointment.
The ones that want that will be pushing it more.
Same way in the sheriff's dept.
Tommy Fields, Runyon, Gibbons, Botts, and the list goes on. Same ole, same ole, politics as usual. The, the court will never appoint anyone who might run a straight jail or sheriff's dept. It's all about cover up.
santa

Glasgow, KY

#37 Mar 11, 2013
look wrote:
This stuff has gone on for years at the jail. Stealing, lying, not working, pills, pot anything you want to add even employees drinking on the job and sleeping it off at night time. sitting out on the sidewalk smoking pot.... on and on.
Matt Mutter was told to go in with a clean slate but he didn't listen.
Mike Gibbons won't quit and neither will the employees until they get their way.
It will be interesting watching an appointment.
The ones that want that will be pushing it more.
Same way in the sheriff's dept.
Tommy Fields, Runyon, Gibbons, Botts, and the list goes on. Same ole, same ole, politics as usual. The, the court will never appoint anyone who might run a straight jail or sheriff's dept. It's all about cover up.
look, its time this bull is stopped. now the program has turned up and the judge's office and a couple of her magistrates are covering up crimes. the judge knew this and covered it up. looks like she has enough pull to get a state police officer to cover it also. this is not just politics. this is covering up crimes. now is the time to stop this. krissie and tommy have stired up as much shit and greer. they are all in bed together. it will soon come all the way out. part of it has now
how corny

Glasgow, KY

#38 Mar 11, 2013
Listen to James Tracy interview on the site and then you have to wonder how he has enough sense to get to work. And even when he is there he is like Sgt. Schultz on HOGANS HEREOS. " I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NOTHING". This clown is an absolute joke!!!!
incred

Glasgow, KY

#39 Mar 11, 2013
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hes not thinking about all the people and families he has hurt or just doesn't care? hell who cares about the people who make a living off us and do it criminally?
jill123

Glasgow, KY

#40 Mar 11, 2013
incred wrote:
<quoted text>
Hes not thinking about all the people and families he has hurt or just doesn't care? hell who cares about the people who make a living off us and do it criminally?
Maybe James Tracy will think about Lying to a Federal agent. Special Agent Brown told Shane Davidson that his story just didn'y pan out like some of the others, so he might be looking at 20 years for lying to an FBI Agent. Same thing for Tracy. If he loves Mutter that much then 20 years want bother him much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 48 min another 1,331
To Emily foster 3 hr Grow up 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Robin 163,822
Should a man call a woman Hun or Honey (Feb '10) 6 hr Robin 80
beware that tall guy at glasgow mighty dollar!! 6 hr Cheering 55
Rib lickers 6 hr Bear 2
Confederate statue: 6 hr Bear 27

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance