Preps at Barren County High School

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Sep 7, 2008
All the perps at bareen county high school are really fake thay think that there better than every one else but there are people at that school that know better like lauren milen she thinks she is better than anyone when i know what she was like in elementry school she was just the same as everyone else also kristia dishon she thinks that she os better than everyone else but she was the same as lauren she was like everyone else in elementry school if you ask me there all a bunch of skanks with expensive close.
sherlockholmes34

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 7, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
All the perps at bareen county high school are really fake thay think that there better than every one else but there are people at that school that know better like lauren milen she thinks she is better than anyone when i know what she was like in elementry school she was just the same as everyone else also kristia dishon she thinks that she os better than everyone else but she was the same as lauren she was like everyone else in elementry school if you ask me there all a bunch of skanks with expensive close.
perps huh? i didnt know we had convicts at the highschool
crazy

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 7, 2008
Learn to spell and use punctuation, and maybe one day you can be a prep too!
oh meee

Summer Shade, KY

#4 Sep 7, 2008
aww.. don't you just wish you could be like her?... poor thing
10001110101 binary

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 7, 2008
So since you are talking about freshman girls it is safe to assume that you yourself are a frshman???

This totally voids your whole argument and nulls any opinion you have or will have for eternity.
everywhere

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 7, 2008
Your gonna find "preps" no matter what school you go to and just a little word of advice, you'll even find them in the workplace because some people never grow up. You just have to ignore them and let them act snobby. Their only hurting themselves. Just be yourself, people will like you a lot more plus you'll like yourself.
mommabear

Clinton, IA

#7 Sep 8, 2008
Iagree.
everywhere wrote:
Your gonna find "preps" no matter what school you go to and just a little word of advice, you'll even find them in the workplace because some people never grow up. You just have to ignore them and let them act snobby. Their only hurting themselves. Just be yourself, people will like you a lot more plus you'll like yourself.

“:)”

Since: Sep 08

Glasgow

#8 Sep 8, 2008
I know Dishon. She isn't what I would call a prep. Sometimes you just need to get to know a person better or maybe you just have a litte "beef" with her ??

“:)”

Since: Sep 08

Glasgow

#10 Sep 8, 2008
Good stuff!!
deadmolested jesus

Evansville, IN

#11 Sep 8, 2008
if they piss you off that much .... maybe you should beat them into a coma, and while they are sedated in the hospital ... you can climb on top of them and shit on their face and of course take pictures for your scrap book ... and just think of all the evil and madness and fun you could have with that situation ... the people in this forum will no doubt poke fun and be critical about what i said but honestly fuck em' ... they will die of herpes soon enough, or die in poverty or prison

Since: Apr 08

Half a mile past Hell.

#12 Sep 8, 2008
deadmolested jesus wrote:
they will die of herpes
People don't die from herpes, dumbass. You must be thinking about syphilis or something.

Maybe you should have spent more time listening in health & sex ed instead of scrapbooking & taking pics of yourself taking shits on peoples' faces while they're in a coma.

Just some food for thought.
amanda

Lexington, KY

#13 Sep 8, 2008
who r the senior preps
Anonymous

Glasgow, KY

#14 Sep 8, 2008
Lauren Milam is a nice girl who has been through a lot lately. You don't need to make comments about things you don't know about. She has never been anything but nice to my kids.
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous

Glasgow, KY

#15 Sep 8, 2008
sorry, there really isent many senior preps...the guys anyways.

The ones who look "preppy" arnt at all in personality, very few senior guys are preppy.

Senior girls, there are are a few prep girls.
ohhhh lala

Decorah, IA

#17 Sep 8, 2008
who cares who's a prep?
when you graduate you make new friends anyway! Have fun high school ppl! FAIL while you can! Don't get out in the real world!!!!!
ily

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Oct 30, 2008
dishon is my cuz and i dont care wat yall think of her she is the greatest person i kno
Jennifer

Baldwin City, KS

#19 Oct 30, 2008
Every school has preps. Get over it. They aren't really that bad unless you are a total loser. You must be a loser lol.
HAHA

Glasgow, KY

#20 Oct 30, 2008
Legacy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts usually make no sense to me... I like this one though! The irony of us living a high school existence with our gossip on Topix. LOL.
So yeah! what she said... Go back to Myspace and MSN and have at it with your gang signs and pooched out lip pics.
SO TRUE WHATS UP WITH THE KIDS AND THE POOCED OUT LIP PICS?? IM ONLY 24 AND I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND IT!!
sillygirl

Glasgow, KY

#21 Oct 30, 2008
Jennifer wrote:
Every school has preps. Get over it. They aren't really that bad unless you are a total loser. You must be a loser lol.
and now you must feel so much better about yourself now that you called someone a loser dont you??
laa

Glasgow, KY

#22 Oct 30, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
Ok then I went to elementary school with them and they were just fine, at Halloween or the end of the year Lauren and her friends invited everyone(in the same grade) too there party they never had to invite them, yeah and Krista not really mega prep but neither one of them was really ever mean. so I think you just some jealous little brat(oh and by the way some skank on here needs to learn how to spell clothes duh)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Impeach Bevin 1 hr RepublicansAreIdiots 21
RR Donnelley (Jan '15) 2 hr caught em 28
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 148,847
Word Association (Jun '08) 2 hr Forrest 5,285
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 2 hr Forrest 482
Relocating to Glasgow 2 hr Wtf 64
Amy Vaught LPN (Jan '15) 3 hr Mine 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages