Missing Brandon Tyler Crain ~ Munford...

Missing Brandon Tyler Crain ~ Munfordville, Kentucky ~ Vanished without a trace.

There are 139 comments on the CNN story from Feb 5, 2012, titled Missing Brandon Tyler Crain ~ Munfordville, Kentucky ~ Vanished without a trace.. In it, CNN reports that:

People don't just vanish in thin air. A Community in Hart County Kentucky and Supporters from all over have been searching endlessly for the last 10 days for Brandon Tyler Crain of Munfordville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Someone who knows

Cave City, KY

#24 May 1, 2012
I am sad that his family has to go through this.
Someone who knows

Cave City, KY

#25 May 1, 2012
I hate having to say this, but I do know the family and have talk to a family member.When they went to his mothers house, they believed 99.9% that it is Brandon. They are using his mothers dna and his dental records for the 100% identification.But his glasses wasnt in his pocket. His mom did confirm what type, size and color his shoes were and they were a match of the young man they found. I know this means a closure to this family and I am very sorry that they have gone through this. No family should have to go through something like this.I am praying for closure and for healing of this family.
criminology major

Glasgow, KY

#26 May 1, 2012
i do not understand how after the searchers dragged the river and searched like they have that he could have been overlooked or not seen this ending raises suspicions in my opinion
PLEASE HELP FIND HIM

Cave City, KY

#28 May 2, 2012
if this is the young man missing from hart county it just shows how strong the currents are in the green river to care his body so far. To the family my heart goes out to you . I'll pray for you. GO bless this loving family.
linnie

United States

#29 May 2, 2012
You all should realize foul play is a strong indicator. I'm no expert about currents in the river, but how could the body end up in butler county when the current flows east?? With Brandon missing nearly 4 months, will they be able to determine cause of death? This doesn't sound like suicide, it sounds like murder. I just hope justice is served and a murder investigation takes place.
omgMichelle Malkin slaps

Glasgow, KY

#30 May 2, 2012
linnie wrote:
You all should realize foul play is a strong indicator. I'm no expert about currents in the river, but how could the body end up in butler county when the current flows east?? With Brandon missing nearly 4 months, will they be able to determine cause of death? This doesn't sound like suicide, it sounds like murder. I just hope justice is served and a murder investigation takes place.
lolololol
do you never stop? You have the current info wrong , well you just lie a lot.
i know

Glasgow, KY

#31 May 2, 2012
linnie wrote:
If the green river is flowing east we got another big problem!!!
just me 2

Russellville, KY

#32 May 2, 2012
lgpt42129 wrote:
bulling of different people
yes i mean gay folks
sad sad another young man dead
sad sad
yes really sad to think that people can treat someone so bad that it would make them kill themselves,SHAME on the ones who got pleasure out of tormenting brandon,Just because he was differant,one day they will have to answer for what they did to him.wonder if they have a hard time sleeping at night???goes to show the power of words can hurt you.
Anita

United States

#33 May 3, 2012
Brandon was the sweetest guy and such a gentleman, around me. I raise my glass to you Brandon. RIP
nick

United States

#35 May 3, 2012
Whatever happened to Brandon's date he was going to be with before he disappeared??
Parent

Glasgow, KY

#36 May 3, 2012
I didn't know Brandon or what his sexuality was. Figure it's none of my business but as the parent of a gay child, I can identify with a lot of the posts here. Fortunately, my child was and is a very strong person who's went on to become a successful and happy adult. However, I know not all children are. All I can do when I hear fanatics spewing their hateful, overzealous and baseless rhetoric is stand up for those who can't stand up for themselves; which I do. Even to family members. RIP Brandon.
Dan

United States

#37 May 3, 2012
Brandon Craine was NEVER GAY. They started teasing him when he was about 8 years old because he wasn't as cool as the other kids thus labeling him gay. It wasn't brandons fault he wasn't as cool as someone like Parker Cash. It's called genetics. I'm not gay, but as a child people told me I was gay because I wasn't the popular kid. The one person to point fingers at here is God. Everyday a kid is born that is going to be a cool popular kid and someone that will be a target of bullying like Brandon, the only person that determines that is God.
hello

Glasgow, KY

#38 May 3, 2012
Dan wrote:
Brandon Craine was NEVER GAY. They started teasing him when he was about 8 years old because he wasn't as cool as the other kids thus labeling him gay. It wasn't brandons fault he wasn't as cool as someone like Parker Cash. It's called genetics. I'm not gay, but as a child people told me I was gay because I wasn't the popular kid. The one person to point fingers at here is God. Everyday a kid is born that is going to be a cool popular kid and someone that will be a target of bullying like Brandon, the only person that determines that is God.
Dan, I must disagree with your statement about pointing fingers at God. God has nothing to do with people making fun of others. That's the Devil's work and the lack of teaching most of the time from home.
I know that parents can't help how their kids turn out, but they must be taught they are no better then some less fortunate.
another magnolia resident

Glasgow, KY

#39 Apr 11, 2013
knew he was a goner the moment this story broke. :-(
Brandon was KILLED

Horse Cave, KY

#40 Apr 20, 2013
Amber

Tucker, GA

#41 Apr 20, 2013
So was the killer a boy at Applebee's?
boy arrested

Horse Cave, KY

#42 Apr 20, 2013
Name of boy in article, doesn't say if/how they knew each other....
Grave Digger

Burkesville, KY

#43 Apr 21, 2013
so sad

Cecilia, KY

#44 Apr 21, 2013
I always knew that somebody Killed this BOY, because somebody called him out that morning!!!!!!!
omg

Cecilia, KY

#45 Apr 21, 2013
so sad wrote:
I always knew that somebody Killed this BOY, because somebody called him out that morning!!!!!!!
anybody know this boy that killed him??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chris eaton reporting to jail on 09-30-13 (Aug '13) 17 min Karma 41
do you think chris eatons should change there l... (Aug '13) 18 min Karma 16
How does everyone feel about Dana Corp taking b... (Apr '08) 32 min Terry 25
Need to know about Daniel Bledsoe 38 min Beth 11
Dana moving gearing work to Mexico (Apr '08) 58 min Deadpool 45
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr kelly 156,425
cuts by kara 4 hr Petty 3

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance